Gone, but not forgotten:American Idol...

Gone, but not forgotten:American Idol judges furious after voters send Pia Toscano home.

There are 3 comments on the Calgary Herald story from Apr 9, 2011, titled Gone, but not forgotten:American Idol judges furious after voters send Pia Toscano home.. In it, Calgary Herald reports that:

A Business A A A A Sports A A A A Entertainment A A A A Life A A A A Technology A A A A Travel A A A A Topics Jobs A A A A Cars A A A A Homes A A A A Classifieds A A A A A A Performer Pia Toscano was sent packing from American Idol on April 7, 2011, in an elimination that drew booing from the audience and visibly angered the judges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Calgary Herald.

Bupah

Brighton, MI

#1 Apr 9, 2011
The judges on American Idol should take all the blame for not being able to save Pia. They foolishly wasted their save on Casey early on in the competition, when everyone knows he has no chance of winning. The judges blew it big time.
Dee Dee

Toronto, Canada

#2 Apr 12, 2011
I totally agree the American Idol judges blew it using their 'save' on Casey. Sure he's a nice kid and a good singer, BUT Pia was going to win it.

Now...she's gone and it is a sin for the show.

Now...I don't even feel like watching it anymore.

They did Blow it BIG TIME.
Gary from Plainview

Bergenfield, NJ

#3 Apr 12, 2011
Casey must have nude photos of J-lo, because he should have been sent packing when he was voted, now someone with real talent (AND NICE BIG BREASTAS) was voted off!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Howard-Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
N Faunch, fraud, conman, liar, cocaine addict. 5 hr KWs 2
Nicholas Faunch -- Theif, Liar, cocaine addict ... 7 hr CW W 2
News NYPD Daily Blotter (Jun '11) 16 hr Teema 7
Impeach OBAMA Now 19 hr Maude 1
lufthansa greece Wed A GR 1
klaus regling martin schulz greece Wed Joe 2
News Tobacconist will open financial district shop Wed ganeshbam 4
More from around the web

Howard-Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE