reward for stolen car
nick

Shepherdsville, KY

#1 Jul 22, 2013
a old 89 oldswas stolen between 9pm last night and 8am today at k.o. garage if you have any information please inform. the car also had a lot of stuff in it very easy to see
outsider

Dayton, OH

#2 Jul 22, 2013
A. Where is K.O. Garage? I only see mention of it as a FB place, and the street view doesn't show anything.

B. What kind of car. 89 Olds is not really informative. Color, model, etc would be helpful.
transloader

Bellville, OH

#3 Aug 8, 2013
outsider wrote:
A. Where is K.O. Garage? I only see mention of it as a FB place, and the street view doesn't show anything.
B. What kind of car. 89 Olds is not really informative. Color, model, etc would be helpful.
the poster that posted this. I love has money to put up money for a reward on a 25 year old car( the 2014s are out) that's worth 500 bucks. yeah a 25 year old GM car unless it is a collector's car and most Olds weren't you'll only get 500 dollars. plus if you would of had more than LIABILITY on the piece of crap the insurance would of paid you if the car would of got stolen. Why do you think I carry full coverage on all 3 of my cars. BECAUSE WHAT EVER HAPPENS THE INSURANCE MUST PAY OUT!! Like he'll give you more than 5 bucks even if you find the car. the car a 500 dollar car(and i'm being giving with 500 bucks)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
leo studebaker Sun Betty 3
seeya (Feb '13) Feb '13 well well 1
News High bonds set for Miami County burglary suspects (Nov '11) Nov '11 traci 1
News Piqua girls open with Skyhawks (Mar '11) Mar '11 Mee 1
Election Who do you support for State House in Ohio (Dis... (Oct '10) Nov '10 common man 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Doug Litt 15
Hi check this out why is??? (Oct '10) Oct '10 counrty man 1

Houston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Houston Mortgages