nick

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

a old 89 oldswas stolen between 9pm last night and 8am today at k.o. garage if you have any information please inform. the car also had a lot of stuff in it very easy to see
outsider

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

A. Where is K.O. Garage? I only see mention of it as a FB place, and the street view doesn't show anything.

B. What kind of car. 89 Olds is not really informative. Color, model, etc would be helpful.
transloader

Big Prairie, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

outsider wrote:
A. Where is K.O. Garage? I only see mention of it as a FB place, and the street view doesn't show anything.
B. What kind of car. 89 Olds is not really informative. Color, model, etc would be helpful.
the poster that posted this. I love has money to put up money for a reward on a 25 year old car( the 2014s are out) that's worth 500 bucks. yeah a 25 year old GM car unless it is a collector's car and most Olds weren't you'll only get 500 dollars. plus if you would of had more than LIABILITY on the piece of crap the insurance would of paid you if the car would of got stolen. Why do you think I carry full coverage on all 3 of my cars. BECAUSE WHAT EVER HAPPENS THE INSURANCE MUST PAY OUT!! Like he'll give you more than 5 bucks even if you find the car. the car a 500 dollar car(and i'm being giving with 500 bucks)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Houston Discussions

Search the Houston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr xxxrayted 29,486
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 10 hr Go Blue Forever 2,229
Old Piqua Library Jul 28 citizen 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
Heroin in Piqua Jul 11 Dopeedude 4
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Bobby Nye 178
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Apr '14 squid 118
•••
•••
•••
Houston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Houston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••