Mason Donaldson

“To c00l 4 u”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 27, 2011
Any leads yet on this poor little toddler?
so sad

Sidney, OH

#2 Dec 3, 2011
heard that hannan guy had something to do with it sick jerk
curious

Dayton, OH

#3 Dec 4, 2011
i must have missed the news; what happened to her? is she missing
ghannan

Hubbard, OH

#4 Sep 30, 2012
this is not true ppl just runs there mouth would never hurt a child
Nichole boggs

United States

#5 Oct 21, 2012
For every body that thanks they no every thing should no the facts first be for saying anything about some body he would never hurt a child people hear what they want to hear and that ones side of the story w hat about the mother mom do it to there kids every day in this world poeple like to runs there mouths before noing the facts and just to let every body no he was only there to walk in and call the ambulance cuz he was sick no body did any thing to that baby dont beleive every thing you here .
tenderly and true

United States

#6 Oct 29, 2012
The mother always said the dad was doing thing to that babys before any body else was involved so why didnt she' report it before I think shes guilty
Its sad

El Monte, CA

#7 Oct 29, 2012
I heard that he was a good guy that all of this was going before the boy friend was even around she's never reported the father I think it was her and daddy going to help her
Jane LeMond-Alvarez

Oxnard, CA

#8 Apr 13, 2013
R.I.P. little one. You are forever memorialized and honored on The Children's Wall of Tears. The world will know what happened to you. It is outrageous that this case has not been prosecuted yet. It can be solved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
seeya (Feb '13) Feb '13 well well 1
News High bonds set for Miami County burglary suspects (Nov '11) Nov '11 traci 1
News Piqua girls open with Skyhawks (Mar '11) Mar '11 Mee 1
Election Who do you support for State House in Ohio (Dis... (Oct '10) Nov '10 common man 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Doug Litt 15
Hi check this out why is??? (Oct '10) Oct '10 counrty man 1
News State panel confronts school funding question |... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Columbus 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Houston Mortgages