Tishomingo County woman charged in Blues Springs man's slaying

Jul 16, 2012 Read more: The Clarion-Ledger

Sheriff Glenn Whitlock tells the Daily Corinthian that 43-year-old Cristi Knight of Tishomingo is charged in the shooting death of 28-year-old Kevin Douglas Long Jr., of Blue Springs.

Read more
mad reader

Fulton, MS

#1 Aug 2, 2012
The woman in this case was defending her daughter after being told the kid doug was beating her daughter and the daughters infant. I dont agee that this was the way to handle it but i do know most parents would be quick to defend their kids as well. ppl should be hearing the whole story.
well

Jackson, MS

#2 Aug 2, 2012
mad reader wrote:
The woman in this case was defending her daughter after being told the kid doug was beating her daughter and the daughters infant. I dont agee that this was the way to handle it but i do know most parents would be quick to defend their kids as well. ppl should be hearing the whole story.
Well, the story will come out at trail and she will judged by a jury of her peers.
Annoyed

Tacoma, WA

#3 Sep 3, 2013
If anyone was there you would know the whole story. If you weren't there don't give your opinion. Period. Just because she was charged doesn't mean it is justified. Do your research before you give your opinion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber George (Apr '12) Apr 16 wise guy 19
lance berry Apr 15 Pickle1234 2
Tj Wallace Apr 15 NCAA1234 1
Curtis Blair Jr Apr 9 OliveOil 3
News United returning to Tupelo Furniture Market Apr 9 HEADLINES 2
alli snapchats all the time Apr 9 lolz 3
janet gann petitt Feb '15 TRAP69 1
More from around the web

Houston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE