Tishomingo County woman charged in Blues Springs man's slaying

Jul 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Clarion-Ledger

Sheriff Glenn Whitlock tells the Daily Corinthian that 43-year-old Cristi Knight of Tishomingo is charged in the shooting death of 28-year-old Kevin Douglas Long Jr., of Blue Springs.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Sep 3, 2013
mad reader

Fulton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

The woman in this case was defending her daughter after being told the kid doug was beating her daughter and the daughters infant. I dont agee that this was the way to handle it but i do know most parents would be quick to defend their kids as well. ppl should be hearing the whole story.
well

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

mad reader wrote:
The woman in this case was defending her daughter after being told the kid doug was beating her daughter and the daughters infant. I dont agee that this was the way to handle it but i do know most parents would be quick to defend their kids as well. ppl should be hearing the whole story.
Well, the story will come out at trail and she will judged by a jury of her peers.
Annoyed

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

If anyone was there you would know the whole story. If you weren't there don't give your opinion. Period. Just because she was charged doesn't mean it is justified. Do your research before you give your opinion

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ian and Kelly Browning Aug 17 EverybodyKnows 12
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug 11 Vote 1,985
Ian and Kelly Browning Aug 10 patrick 3
Cream Kastle (Aug '12) Aug 8 To Jose 14
relect glen whitlock Jul 31 Never 3
Houston hospital to close emergency room Jul '14 Obama care 1
1800-1900 family history (Oct '10) Jul '14 family 3

Search the Houston Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Houston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000