Tattoos & Piercing
Wait just a minute

United States

#27 Jul 1, 2011
[QUOTE who="HottyToddy!"]We ll all I'm saying is.. U try getting into med school like me or something really good like that with a bunch of tattoos and piercings and their gonna look at you and laugh their asses off.[/QUOTE] You are a completely good example of a dumb$$$. You think that just because you are in med school that makes you Mr. Wonderful. Just because your in med school doesn't mean you will graduate it. You damn hotty toddys are full of @#$%. Especially you!!!!!!!!!!
Muffy

Pearland, TX

#28 Jul 2, 2011
Tattoos make you appear dirty.

Think about it before doing something so stupid.
HottyToddy!

United States

#29 Jul 2, 2011
Hahaha grow up.. I am the shit, Bitch! A HELL of alot better than whoever u are.. Ur probably some nasty ass hick that has maybe 3 teeth in your whole head.. How about u go have sex with your cousin..
The Last Laugh Toddy

United States

#30 Jul 2, 2011
[QUOTE who="HottyToddy!"]Ha haha grow up.. I am the shit, Bitch! A HELL of alot better than whoever u are.. Ur probably some nasty ass hick that has maybe 3 teeth in your whole head.. How about u go have sex with your cousin..[/QUOTE] You probably are a "Bitch" cus! Next time you wanna run someone down just remember we all put our pants on one leg at a time Bitch! The way you run your mouth your lucky you still have 3 teeth left in your head. Have a nice day.
HottyToddy!

United States

#31 Jul 2, 2011
But u see the difference is u put some ole off brand something on. Yep my polo shorts go on one the same as those but they look alot better.
Name appears on post

Hazleton, PA

#32 Jul 11, 2011
I always thought doctors were supposed to be compassionate.
Muffy

Pearland, TX

#33 Jul 25, 2011
Yes doctors are compassionate, but not stupid enough to get tattoos and piercings.

Since: Jul 11

Lexington, MS

#34 Jul 26, 2011
who his the tatoo artist at the tish shop??
small tat

United States

#35 Aug 1, 2011
chasity is the artist there. she did mine and it looks great. its a really nice place she has all kinds of stuff in her shop. never been in a tattoo shop with so much jewelry and cool stuff
Muffy

Pearland, TX

#36 Aug 1, 2011
Tattoos and Piercings are anything but cool !

Look around you and you'll see those with tats and piercings have no ambition or future. The majority of them are losers.
small tat

United States

#37 Aug 3, 2011
Muffy you have not got a clue. You have no idea what people have under their clothes. I am pretty sure with the nick name you picked you are one classy chic. Tattoos are cool and so are the people that have them. I have plenty of ambition and plenty of tattoos. If you are so against tattoos why did u click on this topic ? just nosy and need to put someone down so u feel better about yourself maybe
Muffy

Pearland, TX

#38 Aug 3, 2011
The majority of those with tats and piercings are trailer trash.
ab38873

Repton, AL

#39 Aug 7, 2011
I agree w the person abt seeing drs w sleeves. You can't assume tattoos will in any way affect a job...If u have the degree,tattoos have not one thing to do w it. I have a family full of tattoos...on a family full of professionals,from RN, nurse practitioner, vet, & pharmacist. As far as the "wanting fries w that"....your life IS what u make it,regardless of tattoos :) choosing to work fast-food,Walmart,texaco,etc.. ..is your mind & your decision. Nothing w tattoos. If someone's dying,I'm pretty certain they'd be just fine w me & my family member professionals :)
You bet

United States

#40 Aug 8, 2011
I have 30 tattoos and have worked at the same job for 12 years when I have on my uniform you can not see any of them. I am a EMT . I bet if you were bleeding in a ditch you would not ask if I have ink before I patch you up.
ab38873

Repton, AL

#41 Aug 9, 2011
You bet wrote:
I have 30 tattoos and have worked at the same job for 12 years when I have on my uniform you can not see any of them. I am a EMT . I bet if you were bleeding in a ditch you would not ask if I have ink before I patch you up.
Lol!! Well said!!!
Muffy

Pearland, TX

#42 Aug 10, 2011
You bet wrote:
Your ma ma should be so proud.
You bet

United States

#43 Aug 11, 2011
my momma is very proud. So is my daddy. infact she works at a dr's office and has 4 tats. Dad has 6 and is a fire man
lawsongage

Toledo, OH

#44 Sep 2, 2011
Im usually not one to get involved in somebody else's dispute but I think I will this time. I have 6 tats and you cant see any of them when I'm wearing shorts and a sleeveless shirt. They are fairly large might I add. Oh, and my dad is a preacher and he still loves me and so does GOD and guess what Muffy...I live in a house; not a trailer. And I thought EVERYBODY made bad decisions in life. Now you have just made it clear to me that it's just people with tattoos. No wonder the unemployment rate is so high now. It's all those men and women with tats who can't get a job because they're all taken by people who don't have tats. You need to let the president in on all of this wisdom you have so he can tell every young kid to not get inked so they can have a career. The world will thank you later I'm sure.
heyme

Nettleton, MS

#45 Sep 20, 2011
Muffy wrote:
Yes doctors are compassionate, but not stupid enough to get tattoos and piercings.
I know doctors with tattoos. I don't think that a person is stupid because they have tattoos. I am a doctor with a tattoo!!!
Muffy

Pearland, TX

#46 Nov 3, 2011
As one HR director says, "You won't get fired for having a visible tattoo, but it likely means you won't get hired."

The above says it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marvin Marlar (Jan '12) Dec 4 Mjm 5
Leighanna saul??? husband or nah? (Jan '15) Dec 2 Close friend 10
pissed bff (May '15) Nov 19 T Gilly 6
News Houston aldermen address juvenile crime Nov 14 Unplanned Unwanted 2
destiny tucker?? (May '15) Nov '16 Christy 5
News Missing Woman's Husband Passes Lie-Detector Test (Aug '06) Oct '16 Just Sayin 88
What up with him Oct '16 Dog 1

Houston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Houston Mortgages