Next Last
Kris

Atmore, AL

#1 May 14, 2010
How ya'll like the tattoo shop?
Myra

Tucson, AZ

#3 Jun 17, 2010
Those people with rings in there nose's and lip look like crap. I wont even mention there eyebrows.

Tattoo's are ok.
INKR

Corinth, MS

#5 Sep 30, 2010
Ask them how many of their customers have been treated at the ER in Red Bay.
Tina

Atmore, AL

#6 Oct 1, 2010
How many? and for what?
Red Head REX

Florence, AL

#7 Oct 5, 2010
my girlfriend loves the tongue stud i have
deedee

United States

#8 Oct 19, 2010
i like peircings in my honest opion
disbelief

Atmore, AL

#9 Oct 19, 2010
I can't believe
disbelief

Atmore, AL

#10 Oct 19, 2010
I can't believe that people have no more respect for themselves, not to mention they have absolutely no respect for their families.Such a shame.
allergic to stupid people

United States

#11 Dec 5, 2010
disbelief wrote:
I can't believe that people have no more respect for themselves, not to mention they have absolutely no respect for their families.Such a shame.
You are the one I am sure who lives that perfect life with the perfect life style. I bet you have never drank a drop in your life... Never overeat do ya? Oh I bet you are one of those that never had premarital sex! Maybe sinful thoughts and then acted upon them.... if so I am with you I can't believe that people have no more respect for themselves, not to mention they have absolutely no respect for their families.Such a shame.

Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged
ThePrincess

Atmore, AL

#12 Jan 28, 2011
1268 Main street Tishomingo PINK INK Tattoo shop.......... From now till valentines all Piercings are $25.00
And sweet heart tattoos are buy 1 get one free
john

Elgin, TX

#16 Feb 19, 2011
Kris wrote:
How ya'll like the tattoo shop?
What tat shop? The one in tish? I have saw some of their work... looks like a kid done most of them.. Pretty shi*ty
john

Elgin, TX

#17 Feb 19, 2011
Try Flatline in corinth or mainstream in tupelo u know some real shops....
ThePrincess

Atmore, AL

#18 Feb 21, 2011
john wrote:
<quoted text>
What tat shop? The one in tish? I have saw some of their work... looks like a kid done most of them.. Pretty shi*ty
Thanks John..... What work did you see ? There are alot of kitchen table "artist " in tishomingo ..... just because some one told you they got their tattoo in tish really dont mean it was at my REAL SHOP..... Come by some time I wll be happy to show you some of my work.
john

United States

#19 Feb 21, 2011
Yea I know it was the tish shop that done them... Looked like crap... Just like the kudzu that u have one ur face.. J-Burd is da bomb when u get that good u should open a real shop
Muffy

Pearland, TX

#21 Jun 28, 2011
Anyone with tattoos shows you make poor decisions, and you wonder why you can't find a job.

Can you say "would you like fries with that" ?
HottyToddy!

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Jun 28, 2011
I agree with Muffy and Disbelief.. If u want to make something of yourself you need to consider placement of the tattoo. If I was a manager I wouldn't hire someone with alot of skank nasty tattoos and piercings all over them.. It looks unprofessional.
hey now...

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Jun 29, 2011
[QUOTE who="HottyToddy!"]I agree with Muffy and Disbelief.. If u want to make something of yourself you need to consider placement of the tattoo. If I was a manager I wouldn't hire someone with alot of skank nasty tattoos and piercings all over them.. It looks unprofessional.[/QUOTE]

I have 6 tattoos and 3 show.. 1 on the back of my neck and 1 on each forearm which are my 2 kids names... I have a job... Actually I'm working at Toyota in Bluesprings... I would have to say I make plenty of money with my tattoos being where they are... Some are trashy on some people I agree.. Sides of the neck.. On the face... Stuff like that is a lil crazy.. I guess mine are not trashy enough cause $22 an hour start out pay as a maintenance man isn't bad at all.. Plus I come home as clean as when I walked in the door...
HottyToddy!

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Jun 29, 2011
Well all I'm saying is.. U try getting into med school like me or something really good like that with a bunch of tattoos and piercings and their gonna look at you and laugh their asses off.
hey now...

United States

#25 Jun 30, 2011
I have actually saw docs with sleeves...
jesse king

United States

#26 Jul 1, 2011
i have tattos piercings and brands i love it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smart Mouth Red Head Girl at Tish Fast Stop Sat Janet 5
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug 25 fyi Jackson Missi... 1,986
Ian and Kelly Browning Aug 17 EverybodyKnows 12
Ian and Kelly Browning Aug 10 patrick 3
Cream Kastle (Aug '12) Aug 8 To Jose 14
relect glen whitlock Jul '14 Never 3
Houston hospital to close emergency room Jul '14 Obama care 1
•••
•••

Houston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••