Newly opened Rails to Trails project ...

Newly opened Rails to Trails project a favorite among cyclists

There are 50 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Nov 7, 2013, titled Newly opened Rails to Trails project a favorite among cyclists. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

Its history runs as deep as the roots of the trees that surround it. The trail is said to have been first used by Native Americans and later by explorers Hernando de Soto and Meriwether Lewis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dr House

Southaven, MS

#44 Dec 2, 2013
Are you actually citing a law, or are you just trying to sound official by making up some silly "three feet" law? I'm guessing the latter.

Guessing will get you shot and killed legally. LMAO..please keep guessing as to what lengths people are allowed to go to protect self and property.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#45 Dec 2, 2013
I love how idiots get a keyboard in front of them and they suddenly become Dirty Harry. Hey John Rambo, before you go gunning down granny who drifts into your "3 feet" space by accident, better get used to prison food, because that's where your heading.

You've got some obvious anger issues. I feel bad for your family that has to deal with it. Seek help!
Dr House

Southaven, MS

#46 Dec 2, 2013
no help needed for this guy. I do not think that I am Dirty Harry, I am a US citizen that knows his rights, and when they are infringed upon. I truly hope that the next person that you clip, kills you. Give people the same rights(3 feet of space) that you think you deserve.

I will not go to prison for skull f*cking you and cutting off your tongue and shoving it in your azz.

Try me...is your life worth it? Nope.
Dr House

Southaven, MS

#47 Dec 2, 2013
The state law is on my side, not idiots like you. If I don't kill you, the prison boys will put lipstick on your azz and...

It is illegal to even harass a cyclist...ANY cyclist for ANY reason. Got a felony? Want to get one? I will give you the route that I ride...I dare you to try me.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#48 Dec 2, 2013
Dr House wrote:
The state law is on my side, not idiots like you.
I could give a rat's ars about what goes on in that sewer you call a state. In my state, there is no "3 foot rule" because there's no need. Bicyclists either stay out of the way or get squashed.

As far as your pistol packing threats, take em somewhere else. You make yourself sound foolish with all of that trash talk, and trust me, nobody's impressed.
TruckerSucker

Georgia, GA

#49 Dec 2, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>I could give a rat's ars about what goes on in that sewer you call a state. In my state, there is no "3 foot rule" because there's no need. Bicyclists either stay out of the way or get squashed.
As far as your pistol packing threats, take em somewhere else. You make yourself sound foolish with all of that trash talk, and trust me, nobody's impressed.
I bet you got purty lips.

Why don't you just come on down to Jackson and bring your Peterbilt?

Ever see the movie, Deliverance?
Dr House

Southaven, MS

#50 Dec 3, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>I could give a rat's ars about what goes on in that sewer you call a state. In my state, there is no "3 foot rule" because there's no need. Bicyclists either stay out of the way or get squashed.
You make fun of Ms? hahahah...You inbred michiganites have Detroit. You are the laughing stock of the educated world.

Yes, I pack a pistol(just for idiots like you), and yes I will shoot anyone who threatens me on my bicycle. Many have tried, all failed.

Including the douche bag that pulled me over and wanted to "talk".
He left me alone when I looked at his wife and said "you are just jealous because I can f*ck your wife better than you ever could".
He quietly left. Go back to Michigan and suck off your brother...he misses you.

PS. Not one cyclist has been squashed in Michigan, why? You are a lying little girl.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#51 Dec 3, 2013
Dr House wrote:
<quoted text>
You make fun of Ms? hahahah...You inbred michiganites have Detroit. You are the laughing stock of the educated world.
Yes, I pack a pistol(just for idiots like you), and yes I will shoot anyone who threatens me on my bicycle. Many have tried, all failed.
Including the douche bag that pulled me over and wanted to "talk".
He left me alone when I looked at his wife and said "you are just jealous because I can f*ck your wife better than you ever could".
He quietly left. Go back to Michigan and suck off your brother...he misses you.
PS. Not one cyclist has been squashed in Michigan, why? You are a lying little girl.
Yawwwwn. I'm growing tired of taking you to school. I'm also growing tired of your tough talk when it's obvious you can't back it up. Your silly lies and stories about your confrontations on the road make you sound even more pathetic than you already are.

But before I say farewell and leave you to talk to yourself here, enjoy this free advice: Give a wide berth to automobiles, because your sissy bike helmet isn't going to save you from your obvious stupidity.

See ya!!
Conehead

Georgia, GA

#52 Dec 3, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Yawwwwn. I'm growing tired of taking you to school. I'm also growing tired of your tough talk when it's obvious you can't back it up. Your silly lies and stories about your confrontations on the road make you sound even more pathetic than you already are.
But before I say farewell and leave you to talk to yourself here, enjoy this free advice: Give a wide berth to automobiles, because your sissy bike helmet isn't going to save you from your obvious stupidity.
See ya!!
Goodbye Yankee!

Don't let the screendoor hit your in your brains on the way.....
Dr House

Memphis, TN

#53 Dec 3, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Yawwwwn. I'm growing tired of taking you to school. I'm also growing tired of your tough talk when it's obvious you can't back it up. Your silly lies and stories about your confrontations on the road make you sound even more pathetic than you already are.
See ya!!
I would give your dumb azz my address, but you are too much of a puzzy. Say whatever you want to make your little girly azz feel better. I have been in many confrontations(hopefully you are next)...I ride 25 to 100 miles a day...so f*ck off you fat f*ck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Squad car farts smell good (Apr '17) 2 hr Fart Big 4
Handcuffs make me fart (Apr '17) 2 hr Fart Good 4
Farts SMELL GOOD you cant stop them 2 hr Fart Good 5
News Missing Woman's Husband Passes Lie-Detector Test (Aug '06) 2 hr Fart feet 93
Fell asleep and farted during haircut Oct 16 Sorb Fartings 4
Farted and is is tasty Oct 16 Sorb Fartings 4
Pediphile Oct 16 Sorb Fartings 8

Houston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Houston Mortgages