Newly opened Rails to Trails project a favorite among cyclists

Nov 7, 2013 Full story: The Clarion-Ledger 50

Its history runs as deep as the roots of the trees that surround it. The trail is said to have been first used by Native Americans and later by explorers Hernando de Soto and Meriwether Lewis.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jessie k

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2013
It will be a good thing if they can keep the queers , killers and rapest off of it !
Cyclist

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2013
Jessie k wrote:
It will be a good thing if they can keep the queers , killers and rapest off of it !
Hopefully you will stay off of them too.
Jessie k

United States

#3 Nov 22, 2013
Cyclist wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully you will stay off of them too.
. Oh I'm sorry , you must be a queer !
Dr House

Southaven, MS

#4 Nov 23, 2013
Takes one to know one. Do you swallow Jessie?
Jessie k

United States

#5 Nov 24, 2013
Dr House wrote:
Takes one to know one. Do you swallow Jessie?
That sounds just like what a little mangirl would say. Have you cleaned the shit from under your fingernails today ? "Sicko"
Conehead

United States

#6 Nov 25, 2013
Jessie k wrote:
<quoted text>. Oh I'm sorry , you must be a queer !
Nope but, Oh I'm sorry , you must be a bigot !

Keeping the trails free from hypocrites like you makes it safer for everyone.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#7 Nov 25, 2013
Good! Hopefully it'll keep these spandex wearing liberal pukes off the roads where they have no business riding.
Dr House

Southaven, MS

#8 Nov 25, 2013
no business? Says who? Sneaky idiots?
All roadways(except where posted) are legal for cyclists, and harassing them can and will get you put in jail.
Dr House

Southaven, MS

#9 Nov 25, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
Good! Hopefully it'll keep these spandex wearing liberal pukes off the roads where they have no business riding.
If you got off your fat azz and rode a bike, maybe you would be able to keep it up. LMAO

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#10 Nov 25, 2013
Dr House wrote:
harassing them can and will get you put in jail.
Um no, but nice try. I've been "harassing" snooty bicyclists my whole life and have never been so much as pulled over. My favorite game is to see how close I can get to their sissy little helmets with my outside truck mirror without actually hitting them. Covering them with diesel smoke as I drive by is lots of fun too!
Dr House

Southaven, MS

#11 Nov 26, 2013
Personally, I always carry my pistol in my jersey....Just for azzholes like yourself. Also, I have been in an incident with an idiot like you, he went to jail(for a long time)AND he had to pay for a friends $3000 bike.

Keep being a douche bag, we will get you sooner or later.

BOULDER A 75-year-old Erie man accused of harassing two cyclists along County Line Road in September by following them and honking his SUV's horn for several minutes was sentenced to 12 months' probation Thursday as part of a plea deal with prosecutors.

James Ernst pleaded guilty to two counts of harassment a Class 3 misdemeanor and two counts of improper use of a horn a traffic offense. In exchange for the plea, prosecutors dropped two counts of driving too slowly. Ernst also will be required to undergo anger management and do community service.

Ernst, who was representing himself in the case, had the plea deal worked out Feb. 14, but Judge Noel Blum rejected it in order to make sure the victims in the case had been notified.

Jessie k

United States

#12 Nov 26, 2013
Conehead wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope but, Oh I'm sorry , you must be a bigot !
Keeping the trails free from hypocrites like you makes it safer for everyone.
We might could ride togather someday. I've got a few " Good Ole Boys " out in the country that are just die'n to meet a bunch of funny boys. Happy Trails
Lancefarmstrong

Canton, MS

#13 Nov 26, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Um no, but nice try. I've been "harassing" snooty bicyclists my whole life and have never been so much as pulled over. My favorite game is to see how close I can get to their sissy little helmets with my outside truck mirror without actually hitting them. Covering them with diesel smoke as I drive by is lots of fun too!
I never knew that's what needledicks in 4k pound vehicles thought about people out excercising and enjoying the weather. I used to cycle, motorcycle too. Fact is "dinky Pete" sounds snooty. If you feel threatened by bicyclist, maybe you should wear a helmet, lil'man.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#14 Nov 26, 2013
Dr House wrote:
Keep being a douche bag, we will get you sooner or later.
Not likely...I've been flying by you sissies with only millimeters to spare between you and my mirror, and have been rolling coal all over your silly little outfits for years.

I'm your white whale. Might as well leave your little pea shooter at home because you'll never catch up with me. Besides, even if you did, I've got more firepower in the cab of my truck than you've got in your whole house.
Conehead

United States

#15 Nov 26, 2013
Jessie k wrote:
<quoted text> We might could ride togather someday. I've got a few " Good Ole Boys " out in the country that are just die'n to meet a bunch of funny boys. Happy Trails
We all know about you cowards that hide behind your sheets(that you attempt to wear as a stylish frock).
Conehead

United States

#16 Nov 26, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Not likely...I've been flying by you sissies with only millimeters to spare between you and my mirror, and have been rolling coal all over your silly little outfits for years.
I'm your white whale. Might as well leave your little pea shooter at home because you'll never catch up with me. Besides, even if you did, I've got more firepower in the cab of my truck than you've got in your whole house.
"lack of motorized traffic make it a pleasant experience."

It looks like you will have to find another place to practice being an outright azzhole.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#17 Nov 26, 2013
Conehead wrote:
<quoted text>
"lack of motorized traffic make it a pleasant experience."
It looks like you will have to find another place to practice being an outright azzhole.
Hey loser, do you actually read posts. My first posting said that this project was a good thing. Less bikers in the road equals less car vs bike incidents.

But if you're like the rest of the bicycle pukes, you'll forgo such safety measures and ride in the road anyway for no other reason than to simply make a liberal political statement.
Cyclist

United States

#18 Nov 26, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Hey loser, do you actually read posts. My first posting said that this project was a good thing. Less bikers in the road equals less car vs bike incidents.
But if you're like the rest of the bicycle pukes, you'll forgo such safety measures and ride in the road anyway for no other reason than to simply make a liberal political statement.
Cyclists have as much right on the road as anyone. You apparently have a chip on your shoulder and think you own the road. You don't and it sucks to be you, doesn't it?

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#19 Nov 26, 2013
Cyclist wrote:
<quoted text>
Cyclists have as much right on the road as anyone. You apparently have a chip on your shoulder and think you own the road. You don't and it sucks to be you, doesn't it?
Here's a video I know you'll love:
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Jessie K

United States

#20 Nov 27, 2013
I love that video Sneaky Pete. As for the little pistol packin queer I have a file I might let him borrow so he can file down the front site on his gun so it won't hurt so bad when I shove it up his ass !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shot in head Oct 19 Nan 1
Ian and Kelly Browning Oct 8 Sup 4
Ian and Kelly Browning Oct 8 Sup 13
Which is better Martyville or Tish Fast Stop ? (Feb '14) Sep 23 Disgusted 9
Smart Mouth Red Head Girl at Tish Fast Stop Sep '14 tracy 20
this girl Sep '14 that girl 1
relect glen whitlock Sep '14 Keep Kemp 4
Houston Dating
Find my Match

Houston Jobs