Washington, DC

#1 Mar 26, 2012
I need to know everything there is to know about him.
right figures

Atmore, AL

#2 Mar 26, 2012
just ask!!!!!!!!!!

Bowie, MD

#3 Mar 27, 2012
right figures wrote:
just ask!!!!!!!!!!
We did. He gives a different answer to the same questions!

Olive Branch, MS

#4 Oct 3, 2013
[QUOTE who="well..."]I need to know everything there is to know about him.[/QUOTE]

He is gay. He can't shoot anything but his own feet. He pulls people over and steals their prescription medication. He plants drugs on people who don't even do them to make an arrest. If you are a guy and sweet, you probably have it made with him. I have heard he is an arsonist. His wife married his father. Now his kids are his brothers and sisters. He lost his job. He was using an older lady for her money by fraud. He has ass bone in his mouth as a result of horseplay with Mike Kemp and Josh McNatt while on the job. His "partner", unless he has changed, works at the AT&T store in Iuka. I also heard a couple of folks got fed up with his crap and got solid evidence on him and that Tish PD finally had to back him or fire him. The City of Tishomingo won't back trash like him. He was fired. Don't know where he is now. Probably living with his Daddy....

Old Hickory, TN

#5 Jan 31, 2014
I am curious, how was he using the older lady for her money by fraud ?

Hattiesburg, MS

#6 Feb 6, 2014
He was sleeping with the old woman for money and making her believe he was in love with her. yea he slept with a 70 yr old woman. He is in Tn playing preacher now some crazy chick married him I'm sure she doesn't know everything about him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelley K. (Bray) Dickerson (Aug '12) 11 hr Everyone farts 5
Donna Cupido (Dec '10) 13 hr Great farts 31
News Missing Woman's Husband Passes Lie-Detector Test (Aug '06) Nov 24 Just farts 78
Which is better Martyville or Tish Fast Stop ? (Feb '14) Nov 20 Awesome farts 13
Martyville girls (Aug '13) Nov 1 Me farts 9
Smart Mouth Red Head Girl at Tish Fast Stop (Aug '14) Oct '15 Afghan farts 32
News Tishomingo communities prepare for alcohol sales (Jun '13) Sep '15 Wong Pharts 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Houston Mortgages