First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Chatty Cathy

Canada

#43 May 19, 2010
Nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
Well seeing as how your post proves my point of poor grammer and just overall retarded ass hicks. You all are so meth'd out of your minds that you cannot be a productive member of society and sit around while I pay for your food stamps and all of the other benefits that you receive. Get a fucking job
Grammar is spelled grammar not grammer. Who's the stupid ass now?
GET A LIFE

Plattsburg, MO

#44 May 25, 2010
Nunya wrote:
What is it with all the trash located in these parts? I mean get real people. You are inbred racist Republican losers.
I cant believe you don't have anything better to do than sit around and post things like this that you know will get attention from people in this area to make you seem sooooo cool that you have started one of the most popular discussions on the site. All I can say is you are an idiot and get a fucking life.
im curious

United States

#45 Jun 10, 2010
Nunya,
It truly is nunya- NONE OF YOUR business. If you have a problem with people around these parts; then why don't you load up you and your too-good-for-us-attitude and be gone? We don't want a judgemental jerk like you around our grounds. Most of us were born and raised here, and you seem like you would fit in just fine because you are mouthy just like some of us, the only difference is you would like to mouth about shi+ you don't know anything about. When we mouth, we usually have some backround information. Why do you feel the need to judge us in our own home town? what if we judged the way you acted in a town you knew better than us?
What makes us white trash? We have our own opinions? Well your opinions are just as bad as ours, if not worse. You think you know everything? Let me tell you, of all the people I know, one of them has food stamps and thats because her family is in a bad perdicament. Keep talking bad about us, it will only make us hate you more; but if you want to say anything else maybe you should put your name. If you are too scared, maybe you should shut your mouth. Okay, bye.
just saying hi

Columbia, MO

#46 Jun 11, 2010
how can u tell how much white trash is in your town count the pampers in the parking lot
blacksheep

United States

#47 Jun 11, 2010
just saying hi wrote:
how can u tell how much white trash is in your town count the pampers in the parking lot
I love that! That's a good joke. Texas County rocks!
Beans

West Plains, MO

#48 Jun 15, 2010
Nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
Well seeing as how your post proves my point of poor grammer and just overall retarded ass hicks. You all are so meth'd out of your minds that you cannot be a productive member of society and sit around while I pay for your food stamps and all of the other benefits that you receive. Get a fucking job
Aside from your misspelling of "grammar", your generalizations about all of the people from this area being ignorant points that finger right back at you. Clearly you've had a run-in with someone that offended you mightily, but don't you dare say everyone is an ignorant inbred meth-head. You only make yourself look stupid and close-minded
YEAP

Warren, MI

#49 Jul 2, 2010
Nunya wrote:
What is it with all the trash located in these parts? I mean get real people. You are inbred racist Republican losers.
U R correct 100% thats why I moved from there.
WTF

Burlington, IA

#50 Sep 22, 2011
Nunya wrote:
Religion was created as a form of social control so all of you retarded followers keep being deceived and brainwashed.

Sweetheart your in bible country so watch what you say about religion, I'm catholic and that really offends me we don't try to contol anybody we just worship our lord and savior. And yes I am I am a conservative and not all of us are on meth your just closed minded about our little town it's simple if you don't like Houston GET OUT !!
Confused

Houston, MO

#51 Nov 11, 2011
So how did you get from the subject of white trash to the politics and then from politics to religion. I think you all just need to get a life. I for one work my ass off at my job. I work 40 hours a week or more I unlike some of you probably, have a high school education and i've been to college. Yes, I get food stamps, yes, my son is on medicaid and wic, but that does not make me white trash. I have a decent home, a decent car. I just got to where it was a little hard to support my family. And who are you to judge me. I've never been on welfare because I have worked for everything I've got in life. And so what of it if I choose to have a few drinks once in a while. That's my business, not yours! And as for the gay marriage. God has no control over our government, this is a free country. Yes, according to the bible it is sinful but let God take that into his own hands on judgement day. Along with abortion. I personally would never have an abortion, but with the economy the way it is these days who would want to bring a child into this world. Besides, what if that person was raped. Could you honestly look your child in the eye everyday and see your rapist in his eyes. I know I couldn't. Why don't you morons think about that before you go judging a book by its cover. Assholes!
wondering

Chipley, FL

#52 Nov 30, 2011
@confused:
See the rapist in your child's eyes? I only pray you don't have kids. Are you trying to cure a wrong with another wrong? Tell me how that works out for you. Let's see- yeah, spilling the blood of an innocent child will REALLY make the whole rape thing better. Nothing better than piling a giant lifetime of guilt on top of a plate of trauma. That child may be the one thing that heals the victim.

Since: Nov 11

Highlandville, MO

#53 Nov 30, 2011
I don't believe in abortion no baby made should die its not right. I am not racist color does not matter. What matters is what the person is like don't judge bye the color. Don't want to sound bad but bein racist and haven an abortion it will be hard for god to take u in. Never lay on ur back and get preg then kill a poor baby that did nothing wrong.
confused

Houston, MO

#54 Dec 3, 2011
wondering wrote:
@confused:
See the rapist in your child's eyes? I only pray you don't have kids. Are you trying to cure a wrong with another wrong? Tell me how that works out for you. Let's see- yeah, spilling the blood of an innocent child will REALLY make the whole rape thing better. Nothing better than piling a giant lifetime of guilt on top of a plate of trauma. That child may be the one thing that heals the victim.
no i was not raped thank you very much and yes i have a child obviously you can read. But I do know someone that has been raped and had an abortion becuase that's what she felt she needed to do. Like I said before I personally would never have one but that it is why it is a free country. People have the right to do what they want with their bodies and life. And only God can be the judge of you when your time comes.
Retarded grammer police

United States

#55 Dec 4, 2011
Nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
Well seeing as how your post proves my p
oint of poor grammer and just overall retarded ass hicks. You all are so meth'd out of your minds that you cannot be a productive member of society and sit around while I pay for your food stamps and all of the other benefits that you receive. Get a fucking job
You talk about grammer while you use incorrect grammer yourself... Sigh so sad.
Wow

United States

#56 Feb 13, 2012
Liberals! That's all

“I wanna funk yo junk.”

Since: Apr 08

L.A.

#57 Feb 20, 2012
Somebody call the Amber Lamps.
Mickey70

United States

#58 Feb 29, 2012
Hi im black and i want to buy a puppy in Houston will i be safe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goody two shoes Sheriff... 2 hr Fart Garden 13
Ryan Blazier Thu Nap Farts 13
Houston Tigers on Big Country 99 (Sep '15) Wed Oh yes farts 20
licking loser list Nov 11 Some Farts 5
Where's the jobs in this hole of a town Nov 10 Refried Farts 17
Erin Abney Nov 9 Yum FARTS 2
Tanner French (Aug '10) Nov 5 Hey I Farted 8

Houston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance