Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#65256 Sep 14, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
Now Obama is trying to blame Hillary for what is going on in the Middle East. Go figure. Bill campaign's for Obama at the convention and now Obama is trying to throw Bill's wife under the bus.
Apparently, you have been listening to Rush again! Your post is a blatant lie, and you cannot find a legitimate source for your statement.

“DanFromSmithvill e......”

Since: Sep 12

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65257 Sep 14, 2012
1961 Alumni ROLLA MO wrote:
<quoted text>
I cetainly will just let it go - right in your direction, you brain-washed ditto-head!
Ooooooooooh ouch, such strong words from a brain dead ObamaZombie.

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#65258 Sep 14, 2012
1961 Alumni ROLLA MO wrote:
<quoted text>
I cetainly will just let it go - right in your direction, you brain-washed ditto-head!
He can't help it, his brain was damaged when he was tossed in a dumpster by his birth mommy. All he can do is set in front of a computer just to spread his vitriole and anger.

#65259 Sep 14, 2012
Look at Dan Mortinsane go. I predict that his MELTDOWN will be of EPIC PROPORTIONS from now until Obama is RE-ELECTED.

Everyone stay tuned. It doesn't get any funnier than this.

Remember Dan Mortinsane, leave the children alone.

#65260 Sep 14, 2012
According to Rasmussen (which polls Democrats, Republicans, and Independents equally) Romney stands a good chance of beating Obama in a landslide. The electoral map out today shows Obama 185 to Romney 353.
Whose electoral map?

270towin.com Obama 201, Romney 191

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/ (statistical) Obama 312.5, Romney 225.5

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/pollster/ Obama 313, Romney 206

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/... Obama 237 Romney 191

Any "landslide" win is clearly going to be President Obama's!
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#65261 Sep 14, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose electoral map?
270towin.com Obama 201, Romney 191
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/ (statistical) Obama 312.5, Romney 225.5
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/pollster/ Obama 313, Romney 206
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/... Obama 237 Romney 191
Any "landslide" win is clearly going to be President Obama's!
This one came from Rasmussen. Their poll tends to be more accurate with 33 Democrats, 33 Independents and 33 Republicans. They also have Romney 3 points ahead of Obama overall. Realclearpolitics has Romney one point ahead. The polls you're following are skewed. The polling results come from 42 Democrats, 33 Independents and 25 Republicans.

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65262 Sep 14, 2012
Obama Has Already Appealed The Indefinite Detention Ruling

the Obama administration has already appealed yesterday's historic court ruling. That court ruling found indefinite detention to be unconstitutional, and issued a permanent block of that provision. Listen to the full interview

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/unbelievable-o...

WHY IS OBAMA SO CONCERNED ABOUT BEING ABLE TO PUT AMERICANS INTO INDEFINATE DETENTION?

BECAUSE HE IS THE A MUSLIM, THE JIHADIST-IN-CHIEF, AND WILL SELL AMERICA OUT TO THE RADICAL ISLAMISTS!
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#65263 Sep 14, 2012
Oh, and one other item, your polls are landline polls. Most voters don't use landlines anymore. The majority have gone with cell phones. The ones who still use landlines tend to be lower class people who generally vote Democrat. I personally have both, but I don't use regular phone companies. My phone comes with my cable television and internet. The only drawback is when the electricity goes out, so does the landline, but I still have my cell phone to fall back on.

#65264 Sep 14, 2012
Oh, and one other item, your polls are landline polls. Most voters don't use landlines anymore. The majority have gone with cell phones. The ones who still use landlines tend to be lower class people who generally vote Democrat. I personally have both, but I don't use regular phone companies. My phone comes with my cable television and internet. The only drawback is when the electricity goes out, so does the landline, but I still have my cell phone to fall back on.
So you are lower class aspiring for better things. It is good to see you are trying.

Thanks for filling us in on your communications setup. Many of us were very concerned.

#65265 Sep 14, 2012
<quoted text>
This one came from Rasmussen. Their poll tends to be more accurate with 33 Democrats, 33 Independents and 33 Republicans. They also have Romney 3 points ahead of Obama overall. Realclearpolitics has Romney one point ahead. The polls you're following are skewed. The polling results come from 42 Democrats, 33 Independents and 25 Republicans.
Once again Dan Mortinsane is pulling numbers out of his butt along with used condoms.

realclearpolitics has Obama ahead by 3.1 points. So you are caught in a lie again little boy.

Rasmussen is notoriously biased to conservatives. The second lie you have been caught in little boy.

The third little boy lie is that he isn't low class.

#65266 Sep 14, 2012
I had to vote this one "clueless, nuts and spam" because there is no wacko, braindead or fuckedinthehead button.

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65267 Sep 14, 2012
Welcome to the "Dan club". You now officially OWN DanFromSmithville as he now thinks you are Dan as well. He will now stalk you all over Topix (when he's not oout stalking 10 year old boys at the playground) and obsess about you 24/7.

#65268 Sep 14, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Look at the frantic, desperate Republican, Neocon and fascist nitwits boiling out of the woodwork on this thread.
The current trouble around the world is like shit to these flies.
Obviously they feel that Romney is such a weak sister that the only way he could get elected is for some radical tragedy to occur. I agree with them.
For sure SOMETHING has stirred up the Neo-CON "hornet's nest." Yeah, they have been out in DROVES today! I guess it finally dawned on them that they AIN'T GONNA WIN IN NOVEMBER!

Romney's last botch -- criticizing President Obama during this present situation, when all sides should stand together against the attacks -- may well be the final "nail" in Mitt's campaign "coffin." Even his fellow Republicans are shaking their heads.

Mitt has cluelessly given MORE THAN "aid and comfort" to the enemy by criticizing the President's actions at the present time. Is this guy totally nuts? Romney keeps proving, time and time again, that he is NOT "presidential." He IS good at "stirring the pot." And the clueless Neo-CONs on this thread do the same!

Are they ALL taking their orders from Rush Limbaugh? That makes some sense!
Curley

Sparta, MO

#65270 Sep 14, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
The LibTURDS are really panicking over the Middle East disaster that OBAMA BUILT! His MidEast policy of pandering, apologizing, and kissing the asses of our enimies has completely backfired on Obama, just two months shy of the elections. Americans are realizing that EVERYTHING Obama does results in a failure.
He can't blame it on Bush, or earthquakes, or ATM machines, or any of the other dozens of things Obama has blamed his failures on. This is ALL, 100%, on the shoulders of the JIHADIST-IN-CHIEF OBAMA!
Riots everywhere, dead Americans, the world laughing at us...yes Obama YOU BUILT THAT!!
Your posts are not worth reading. Nyuck nyuck nyuck.

#65271 Sep 14, 2012
When Mortinsane was young
He lossed his mind
Tossed in a dumpster
No nursery rhymes.

Cried for his mommy
There he sat.
Amidst all that filth
With a dead, wet, tomcat.

All grown up
his life recast.
He chokes out venom
Of a psychotic, conservative jihadist.

Now anchored to a monitor
Has become his fate.
An angry little baby
He spews out his hate.

#65272 Sep 14, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the "Dan club". You now officially OWN DanFromSmithville as he now thinks you are Dan as well. He will now stalk you all over Topix (when he's not oout stalking 10 year old boys at the playground) and obsess about you 24/7.
Why does Dan try so hard to make everyone believe that he isn't SPC. Seems like he doth protest too much.

All that time and all the aliases and what has he achieved? NOTHING.

Poor little dumpster baby. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

#65273 Sep 14, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>Your President is a terrorist in his own right. There is more than one way to destroy a country.... Dawg you would defend Obama if he came out and admitted he wanted to destroy America.
You misjudge me, just as you are misjudging the President.

I do agree with you that there is more than one way to destroy a country. For example:

-- the Neo-CONs conspiring to block all actions in the Congress to improve the US economy.

-- the propaganda all day on this thread, based upon very small regional attacks upon our embassies. From a strategic viewpoint, this is very minor. No way can these attacks be compared to 9/11.

Surely you Neo-CONs cannot really believe these street brawls are greatly significant? Tragic? Yes. Comparable to 9/11? No.

#65274 Sep 14, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I was the poster from St Louis, that you think is Yellow Dawg Democrat. You are getting all your lies twisted up Dan Mortinsane.

Your sugar-frosted, double-stuffed insanity is now in overtime. Better go back to that psychiatrist you were seeing.

#65275 Sep 14, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't agree more. Just looked back at all the posts today and not a single one from DumbassDawg, or any of his aliases, worth replying to. Just more of his boring rinse & repeat idiocy.
Although not worth replying to, at long last you have confirmed that you are a "JIHADIST"! Suspicions confirmed. At least, that is new for you to admit it.(Although we knew it all along.)

#65276 Sep 14, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeat yourself much? How many times have you said that now today? Clearly my screen name upsets you and is causing you to have an emotional breakdown. Good!! I believe I will keep using it....
I will "repeat myself" every time you admit to being a "JIHADIST" with your screen name. Although we knew it all along, it is refreshing that you have finally admitted being a "JIHADIST." Recognizing the problem is the first step to its solution.

Please! Keep admitting your guilt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Houston Tigers on Big Country 99 (Sep '15) 5 hr Bad Fart Radio 22
Brandon Giller (Sep '16) Mon Bill Fartsby 7
Lee Sutton Mon Farts Actors 8
Where's the jobs in this hole of a town Mon Farts Breaking 23
Lacy miller Nov 19 Farts found 2
Tara warren... Medlock.. Not sure Nov 18 Lickin Farts 6
Goody two shoes Sheriff... Nov 18 Lickin Farts 17

Houston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance