“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#65237 Sep 14, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>Your President is a terrorist in his own right. There is more than one way to destroy a country.... Dawg you would defend Obama if he came out and admitted he wanted to destroy America.
I doubt there is any room for Obama to do that even in the remote chance he wanted to. You guys have that all wrapped up and there is no room for any others to join.

“DanFromSmithvill e......”

Since: Sep 12

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65238 Sep 14, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN
Couldn't agree more. Just looked back at all the posts today and not a single one from DumbassDawg, or any of his aliases, worth replying to. Just more of his boring rinse & repeat idiocy.

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#65239 Sep 14, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. Propagandists have no regard for the truth.
(One exception: "Smifville" has admitted that he is a "JIHADIST." That has been obvious from the start. Finally, our suspicions have been confirmed.)
Smifville went off the deep end years ago. He has lied his entire life and is now so confused about reality he is telling the truth. At least about his jihadist philosophy.

“Vote for Cruz -- you LOSE!”

Since: Sep 09

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#65240 Sep 14, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it will cause Liberals to laugh at those shit for brains idiots who cannot string ten words together that include an opinion grounded in verifiable facts.
That is so true. But at least "Smifville" has finally admitted being a "JIHADIST." Recognition of the problem is the first step to its solution. As a minimum, suspicions have been confirmed.

Since I am blocked from "judging" comments, I judge your comment:

Brilliant! Helpful! Agree!

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#65241 Sep 14, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time I have a thought....I should just let it go. I AM an ignorant fool.
We have been saying this all along, Dan Mortinsane.

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#65242 Sep 14, 2012
Well, looks like Dawg has started Dan Mortinsane on another RAMPAGING SHITFORBRAINS MELTDOWN.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#65243 Sep 14, 2012
Muslim Dicktator Prez wrote:
Wal-Mart Has Cops Remove Children From Property for Singing ‘God Bless America’...
Be careful, "Seymour"! You might get fired from your Walmart greeter job!

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#65244 Sep 14, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
You should go watch the Obama documentary "2016". It is definitely an eye-opener to what could very well be his primary motive(s)! Dems and Obama deny the validity, but then you would expect that from them....
Don't forget -- a ticket to "2016" will be given out free with the purchase of a bag of popcorn on Nov. 7 and thereafter.

D'Souza followed P.T. Barnum's advice: There's a Neo-CON born every minute who will pay perfectly good money to read a book or watch a movie, if it is anti-liberal.

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#65245 Sep 14, 2012
OBAMA KILLS OUR HEROS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the children have to be taught imaginary racism and that it can be used as an excuse when you don't like, or agree with, something.
I believe that is called "indoctrination". Thank God an idiot like you isn't in charge of any children.
I must commend you, "Smifville," for at least finally admitting that you are a "JIHADIST"! Suspicions confirmed! Thanks for being truthful!

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65246 Sep 14, 2012
I see my Topix Bitch, FAGfromSmithville, is sitting right by his welfare computer mass refreshing the page just like I trained the little monkey bitch to do.

At least he isn't out stalking the local park looking for 10 year old boys to molest in his van.

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65247 Sep 14, 2012
Yellow Dawg FAILURE Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I must commend you, "Smifville," for at least finally admitting that you are a "JIHADIST"! Suspicions confirmed! Thanks for being truthful!
Repeat yourself much? How many times have you said that now today? Clearly my screen name upsets you and is causing you to have an emotional breakdown. Good!! I believe I will keep using it.

Your weak attempt to try and get me to stop using it is just another failure in a long list of Dawg failures. Maybe we should start calling you YDF for Yellow Dawg Failure.

OBAMA LIED and AMERICANS DIED!!!

OBAMA the first ever JIHADIST-IN-CHIEF!

ROFLMAO!!!

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#65248 Sep 14, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
Islamic Militant Freed by Obama Now Threatens Attack
Leader Of Iranian-Backed Shia Militia Freed By Obama Admin Threatens To Attack U.S. Interests In Iraq Over Mohammed Film…...
But why are you siding with the Muslim Brotherhood as a self-designated "JIHADIST"?

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65249 Sep 14, 2012
Euros know Obama has failed

“US President Barack Obama’s Middle East policy is in ruins. Like no president before him, he tried to win over the Arab world. After some initial hesitation, he came out clearly on the side of the democratic revolutions.… In this context, he must accept the fact that he has snubbed old close allies such as Israel, Saudi Arabia and the Egyptian military. And now parts of the freed societies are turning against the country which helped bring them into being. Anti-Americanism in the Arab world has even increased to levels greater than in the Bush era. It’s a bitter outcome for Obama.”

“Obama was naive to believe that one only needed to adopt a new tone and show more respect in order to dispel deep-seated reservations about the free world. In practice, the policies of the Obama administration in the region were not as naive as they may have seemed at times, and the Americans have always been much more involved in the Middle East than the passive Europeans. But Washington has provided the image of a distracted superpower in the process of decline to the societies there. This image of weakness is being exploited by Salafists and al-Qaida, who are active in North Africa from Somalia to Mali.”

“One thing is clear: If jihadists believe they can attack American installations and kill an ambassador on the anniversary of Sept. 11, then America’s deterrent power has declined considerably. For a superpower, it is not enough just to want to be loved. You have to scare the bad guys to keep them in check.”

http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/2012/09/euro...

THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN'T FIGURE OUT THAT OBAMA HAS FAILED ARE THE ANTI-AMERICAN MUSLIM LOVING LEFT WING SHIT-FOR-BREAINS HERE IN THIS COUNTRY

OBAMA LIED and OUR HEROS DIED!

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65250 Sep 14, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
But why are you siding with the Muslim Brotherhood as a self-designated "JIHADIST"?
Keep trying EPIC FAILURE!!

ROFLMAO!!!

Obama the first ever JIHADIST-IN-CHIEF!

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65251 Sep 14, 2012
'Obama's Middle East Policy Is in Ruins'

US embassies in the Muslim world were on high alert Friday following days of violent protests against an anti-Islam film. Germany, too, closed several embassies in fear of attacks. Some German commentators argue that the violence shows that Obama's Middle East policies have failed.

After days of protests over an anti-Islam film, American diplomatic missions in the Middle East and North Africa were braced for further violence after Friday prayers. The US put its overseas missions on high alert.

Germany has closed its embassies in a number of Muslim-majority countries in fear of attacks. "We are observing how the security situation develops with great attentiveness and we have increased security precautions at a number of foreign missions," a spokesman for the German Foreign Office told SPIEGEL ONLINE. Embassies in North Africa, Afghanistan and Pakistan are believed to be among those affected.

The spokesman said that the missions would only close on Friday, though. Other German institutions such as aid organizations have also been urged to increase security precautions, he said.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/ger...

GERMANY IS CALLING OBAMA A FAILURE, AND THEY HAVE HITLER TO COMPARE TO. NOW THAT IS SAYING SOMETHING!

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#65252 Sep 14, 2012
Graver wrote:
<quoted text>
What Yellow Dawg failed to mention is that Obama is still trailing Romney by one point in the overall poll.
<.GIGGLE!.>You sound like "SPC" -- all blow ... no show!

Tell me WHICH "overall poll"? ROFL!

A word of advice: if you are going to lie, do not lie when the lie can so easily be checked.(Your lie is so obviously false, I am not even going to waste my time refuting it.)
1961 Alumni ROLLA MO

Rolla, MO

#65253 Sep 14, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time you have a thought....just let it go. You're an ignorant fool.
I cetainly will just let it go - right in your direction, you brain-washed ditto-head!

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#65254 Sep 14, 2012
The LibTURDS are really panicking over the Middle East disaster that OBAMA BUILT! His MidEast policy of pandering, apologizing, and kissing the asses of our enimies has completely backfired on Obama, just two months shy of the elections. Americans are realizing that EVERYTHING Obama does results in a failure.

He can't blame it on Bush, or earthquakes, or ATM machines, or any of the other dozens of things Obama has blamed his failures on. This is ALL, 100%, on the shoulders of the JIHADIST-IN-CHIEF OBAMA!

Riots everywhere, dead Americans, the world laughing at us...yes Obama YOU BUILT THAT!!

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#65255 Sep 14, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... The world is in utter chaos and [President Obama] is out campaigning and etc. He must really be afraid he is going to lose....
I haven't noticed Romney stop campaigning. Romney must really be afraid he is not going to win.

(Incidentally, "the world" is not "in utter chaos." YOUR ALTERNATE world may be, but the REAL WORLD is not.)

LOL @ "COW HIDE" Dan!

#65256 Sep 14, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
Now Obama is trying to blame Hillary for what is going on in the Middle East. Go figure. Bill campaign's for Obama at the convention and now Obama is trying to throw Bill's wife under the bus.
Apparently, you have been listening to Rush again! Your post is a blatant lie, and you cannot find a legitimate source for your statement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Appointment Fri the drunken good ... 3
If you don't feel the burn a mile away, you will.. Mar 27 Karma 3
Pleasantly Satisfied Mar 26 LMFAO 3
Representative Robert Ross Banning Fishing Cano... Mar 26 Pretty Sure 20
CableAmerica, Centurylink, or TRAIN? Mar 23 Monkeys named George 4
Recent DWI's in Houston Mar 23 Ragu Sauce 9
Stretch Pants Mar 23 Wanduh 4
Houston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web