Cozumel Restaurant
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
almost persueded

Plattsburg, MO

#1 Feb 11, 2009
Do any of you know Jose,(AKA Luis) that owns the Cozumel Restaurant? I ALMOST dated him until I found out that I know 4 other women that he is dating ! Ha Ha. I also heard he is married and has a wife and kids in Mtn Grove but keeps an apartment rented in Houston for his other women. Sure is a charmer, isnt he? Well I had another name in mind to use for him but decided "charmer" was a little nicer to say.
you know

Cameron, MO

#2 Feb 14, 2009
He is a pimp, I know of two girls that he has proposistioned to work as prostitutes for him. He needs his ass deported back to Mexico.
almost persueded

Plattsburg, MO

#3 Feb 14, 2009
I agree !!! I know he is somewhat of a stalker too, but threaten him with calling the cops and he will back off fast,quick and in a hurry.Didnt he lose his restaurant in Ava because of prostituion of some of his employees? ALl his women so far range from ages 19 to 65, he doesnt cull anything. Ha Ha
reallydeary

Cameron, MO

#4 Mar 1, 2009
Okay, maybe je is a womanizer! Are you too blind to see that? His restaurant serves good food. Grow up!

“I wanna funk yo junk.”

Since: Apr 08

L.A.

#5 Mar 2, 2009
Which dude is he? The short dude with the white Escalade?
Grow up

Richwoods, MO

#6 Mar 2, 2009
I won't even step foot in there anymore because all of the employee's stare like stalkers.... REALLYDEARY, is food that good to you?
Hammer of Truth

Hutchinson, MN

#7 Mar 2, 2009
hmmmm
reallydeary

United States

#8 Mar 3, 2009
He's hardly ever there and yes, I do like the food.
Almost persueded

Plattsburg, MO

#9 Mar 3, 2009
I never said the food wasnt good, but who can eat when you are being undressed by the eyes of the people working there, especially the owner.And Id say the reason he is hardly ever there is because he is too busy tending to all his women.
Too Old

United States

#10 Mar 3, 2009
I like to eat there, and am never bothered, cuz well I'm just too plain old. I would suggest you stay away, until you become a senior, also, but then again he'll be one too, won't he. Skip the suggestion.
Almost persueded

Plattsburg, MO

#11 Mar 3, 2009
Being old doesnt get you off the hook, he has no limits on age thats for sure.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#12 Mar 3, 2009
oh nevermind

Lawson, MO

#13 Mar 4, 2009
He can stare all he wants...doesn't mean he's going to get anything. *Shrug* Hasn't stopped me from going in there and getting good food and good service.
Someone with a Life

United States

#14 Mar 4, 2009
almost persueded wrote:
I agree !!! I know he is somewhat of a stalker too, but threaten him with calling the cops and he will back off fast,quick and in a hurry.Didnt he lose his restaurant in Ava because of prostituion of some of his employees? ALl his women so far range from ages 19 to 65, he doesnt cull anything. Ha Ha
Big f***ing deal. If you don't like it stay f***ing out of there.
Someone with a Life

United States

#15 Mar 4, 2009
Almost persueded wrote:
I never said the food wasnt good, but who can eat when you are being undressed by the eyes of the people working there, especially the owner.And Id say the reason he is hardly ever there is because he is too busy tending to all his women.
OMG. Grow a f***ing backbone. If you don't like it, just say leave me the f*** alone while I am trying to eat. Obviously you people have never been out of the state of Missouri, and into Mexico. You know nothing about Mexican men. They are HARMLESS. Get a life. They have some great food.
Someone with a Life

United States

#16 Mar 4, 2009
Grow up wrote:
I won't even step foot in there anymore because all of the employee's stare like stalkers.... REALLYDEARY, is food that good to you?
OMG. They are ALL sexy as hell to me.
Someone with a Life

United States

#17 Mar 4, 2009
Grow up wrote:
I won't even step foot in there anymore because all of the employee's stare like stalkers.... REALLYDEARY, is food that good to you?
Sorry, not all of them. Get your facts straight!
Someone with a Life

United States

#18 Mar 4, 2009
Whose your best waiter???
Someone with a Life

United States

#19 Mar 4, 2009
you know wrote:
He is a pimp, I know of two girls that he has proposistioned to work as prostitutes for him. He needs his ass deported back to Mexico.
You don't know S**T!! He is harmless. It's people like you that give him the power. You must be f***ing WEAK!!!!! He is not a pimp, just a mexican. Get out of the state of MO and visit Mexico. See how the locals are before you judge what you don't know.
Someone with a Life

United States

#20 Mar 4, 2009
almost persueded wrote:
Do any of you know Jose,(AKA Luis) that owns the Cozumel Restaurant? I ALMOST dated him until I found out that I know 4 other women that he is dating ! Ha Ha. I also heard he is married and has a wife and kids in Mtn Grove but keeps an apartment rented in Houston for his other women. Sure is a charmer, isnt he? Well I had another name in mind to use for him but decided "charmer" was a little nicer to say.
See now you are talking about s**t that you don't know and is none of your f***ing business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blissful nirvana Fri Fart Stomach 4
Dirt leg snitches you say? Thu Feet Farts 2
Jake Danzo Thu Fart Waters 8
(o XY 30s) and other Strong Stuffs (May '17) Wed Grand Farts 6
Jessica engaged to her cousin (Apr '16) Wed Grand Farts 33
Erik Dailing church standoff (May '17) Wed Excellent Fart 4
Brandi York (May '17) Dec 13 Excellent Fart 7

Houston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Houston Mortgages