Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Dec 25, 2012
Mad as hell

Cameron, MO

#1 Jul 16, 2012
What the hell is with this new dentist in Houston. ( Houston Dential Clinic ) This man is not a very professional man. I would not recomend him to antone. PLEASE STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE AS YOU CAN........
who

Hartville, MO

#2 Jul 16, 2012
It's not the one from West Plains that pulls swords on his women customers, gets arrested, gets his license pulled by state, then gets dozens of lawsuits filed against him, then tries to drown one of his clients that he was screwing and gets arrested again, all in less than a month?
neighbor

El Dorado Springs, MO

#3 Jul 16, 2012
Mad as hell wrote:
What the hell is with this new dentist in Houston.( Houston Dential Clinic ) This man is not a very professional man. I would not recomend him to antone. PLEASE STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE AS YOU CAN........
Why do you say that
Just Me

Cameron, MO

#4 Jul 25, 2012
My wife went to this dentist, & He screwed her teeth up so bad that she will never go back to see him.
Just U

Arcola, MO

#5 Jul 30, 2012
First: You can not fix a problem if you do not know you have done anything wrong, so give the man a break, already. Second: He is a Pastor of a church, while that does not make him the world's greatest dentist or the world's greatest Pastor for that matter, surely he did not "screw your wife's teeth up on purpose" nor is he an unprofessional man. Quite the opposite in fact. So like in every profession some you like, some you don't but don't use a website as tainted as this one to try to ruin a good man and his good staff. Thank you.
oh really

Rogersville, MO

#6 Aug 6, 2012
i am pretty sure he's the same one who was at licking for a short time at the family dentist office there.

he did us NO favors at all matter of fact got quite an infection in the gum afterward who knows maybe that would have happen anyway but never i say never will i go to him agan.
Just Me

Cameron, MO

#7 Aug 9, 2012
Just U wrote:
First: You can not fix a problem if you do not know you have done anything wrong, so give the man a break, already. Second: He is a Pastor of a church, while that does not make him the world's greatest dentist or the world's greatest Pastor for that matter, surely he did not "screw your wife's teeth up on purpose" nor is he an unprofessional man. Quite the opposite in fact. So like in every profession some you like, some you don't but don't use a website as tainted as this one to try to ruin a good man and his good staff. Thank you.
First: He does know what he did wrong. He is a butcher. I could give a rats ass if he is a pastor, I never said anything about his ability to preech. One has nothing to do with the other. It was done on purpose when he refuses to fix it becouse he thinks he did nothing wrong. This is not a professional man. I never said anything about the staff, in fact they are great. To bad that they have to work for such an a$$hole. It is not just me I have heard more bad things than good about this man ability to be a dentist. And in closing he is the man that was in Licking.
Just U

Humansville, MO

#8 Aug 16, 2012
First: Learn your grammar, second: maybe if you had explained your situation in full not just half way on here, then we would have understood a little better, and finally third: I did not curse at you and would appreciate it if you would not at me. Only trying to better a bad situation, but if it can not be done, then so be it. Sorry for the intrusion. And yes he was one of many dentist to rotate through the Licking office. Again, I hope you will accept my sincere apologies.
Patient

Ava, MO

#9 Aug 20, 2012
I've been going to the dentist for most of my 56 years and I went to this one. He is perfectly professional and a wonderful man. Don't judge him unless you've been to him and unless you know this mad person's whole story to be true.
Patient

West Plains, MO

#11 Sep 9, 2012
who wrote:
It's not the one from West Plains that pulls swords on his women customers, gets arrested, gets his license pulled by state, then gets dozens of lawsuits filed against him, then tries to drown one of his clients that he was screwing and gets arrested again, all in less than a month?
PostHeaderIcon West Plains Dentist Charged with Third Assault in the Past Two Months
August 24th, 2012 | Author: Ed Button

(West Plains)– A West Plains Dentist has been arrested and charged with assault for the third time in the past two months.

52-year-old David Steputis was arrested at the Howell County Sheriff’s Office on Wednesday and was released on bond.

Steputis is accused of choking his girlfriend, Amber Shaw, around August 20 at his home/dental office off of Broadway in West Plains. Steputis is also accused of assaulting Shaw two previous times in July.

Steputis was also accused of threatening a coworker with a knife at the dental office on March 30, and with threatening a woman and her son with a sword at the business on April 17.
SO, NO, IT'S NOT THE ONE FROM WEST PLAINS.......
Happy Camper

Arcola, MO

#12 Dec 25, 2012
Well he is the best dentist I have met in a long time. I went to him and plan on going back again soon. He did an awesome job and was very professional. I recommend him to anyone

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 min Obama Bitches 96,464
Whitney Williams 1 hr spanish heat 18
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Meme 2,023
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 2 hr neveratfault 250
MidTown Bar And Grill 3 hr pinksock 9
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 8 hr Pop Clutch 6,932
Ferguson??? Really? 14 hr Bonnie Parker 2
•••
•••
•••

Houston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000