Truth

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Out of control, most definitely cause of mega $$$$$$ in legal fees, due to his power trip.
Finally

Osceola, MO

#2 Jan 10, 2013
He is a complete idiot. Another Ice puppet.Never will look you in the eye. Sigman doesn"t make a move unless, Stenger tells him to. Over Grown bully that has allowed his idiot of a son to almost kill not one but several with his driving skills.SlimEEEEEEEEE
silkworm

Houston, MO

#4 Jan 11, 2013
Just not a classy person. Unfortunately his son is a bigger idiot. This moron should never have been elected.
Hes not

Humansville, MO

#5 Jan 15, 2013
He is not smart, he just tries to intimidate everyone. His friends Mike, James and Cody will help him. Just watch
Amen

El Dorado Springs, MO

#6 Jan 29, 2013
I think Fred, James, and Cody will do a fine job running the County
Well

Houston, MO

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Hes not wrote:
He is not smart, he just tries to intimidate everyone. His friends Mike, James and Cody will help him. Just watch
Intimidation must be working if your to chicken sh.. To say anything to his face you have to hide behind a screen
Just saying

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2013
He is a back stabbing two faced idiot who thinks he is better than everyone else.
TCC

United States

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Did't use to think that about Stenger but after the other day I agree NO BACKBONE and NO BRAIN but then again Linda Garrett is a real winner to hate to say it but with them two we have no leader ship in our county . Then you got the county clerk and as far as emergency planning they got a real pair taking care of that, Texas County hope nothing really bad happens because the Logsdon / Gayer combo is going to get a lot of good people hurt this County needs to start asking questions. All I can say is call , ask questions, I bet the wont be able to give you a strait answer . Please pass the word we elected these people the need to work to better things not make it worse.
Remember when

Kingsville, MO

#10 Feb 16, 2013
Remember when Stenger ran for sheriff and told everyone how he was going to stand up to Don Troutman and refuse to be his puppet? I do. I guess he doesn't mind being the puppet as commish.
Grow a set Fred and stand up to that backstabbing idiot. Please
Just saying

United States

#11 Feb 16, 2013
Remember when wrote:
Remember when Stenger ran for sheriff and told everyone how he
was going to stand up to Don Troutman and refuse to be his puppet? I do. I guess he doesn't mind being the puppet as commish.
Grow a set Fred and stand up to that backstabbing idiot. Please
Stenger is the backstabbing idiot!
true

Fontana, KS

#12 Feb 16, 2013
Sheriff Stenger!! Well known fact he is leading Sigman around. Sad part not any smarter than Sigman. Ceplina should of been Sheriff.
Mike

Lenexa, KS

#13 Feb 17, 2013
My question is if he is so bad why did he win and you people voted for him?
wow

Shawnee, KS

#14 Feb 24, 2013
These are the mature adults we have to look up too? Cowards with fake names saying awful things about everday people just like yourselves. Do you think your people of integrity behaving this way? And you wonder why my generation bullies people and has drama and behaves like they have no parents its because of piss poor examples as your setting here today. This makes me sick this entire site of pure cowardess people that are 10x more slimey scum for having all this hate in their hearts and tear others apart and never having to explain your behavior because of your fake names. You want to discuss leaders in our community BE LEADERS in our community because all I see on this post is cowardly fools.
Negotiator

El Dorado Springs, MO

#15 Feb 24, 2013
wow wrote:
These are the mature adults we have to look up too? Cowards with fake names saying awful things about everday people just like yourselves. Do you think your people of integrity behaving this way? And you wonder why my generation bullies people and has drama and behaves like they have no parents its because of piss poor examples as your setting here today. This makes me sick this entire site of pure cowardess people that are 10x more slimey scum for having all this hate in their hearts and tear others apart and never having to explain your behavior because of your fake names. You want to discuss leaders in our community BE LEADERS in our community because all I see on this post is cowardly fools.
Why are we sending road taxes to Washington? The United States federal excise tax on gasoline is 18.4 cents per gallon and 24.4 cents per gallon for diesel fuel.

Give Missouri the money and see what we can do. Where is this money going?
Negotiator

El Dorado Springs, MO

#16 Feb 24, 2013
I promise you...if you keep that money at home, you will be a whole lot better off.

Can anyone tell me where Washington spends it?
Dont know

El Dorado Springs, MO

#17 Mar 7, 2013
If you want to know the answers go to a Commissioners meeting at the courthouse. They are there almost any day of the week. My guess is... if you ask them anything you wont get a strait answer. They have no idea. Im serious, ask them anything and none of them will agree on the answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr Ronald 507
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Mugsy 2,803
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr White House Muslim 97,004
What ....do users really think people don't kno... 2 hr Hmm 9
Radio Station Scandal 7 hr pos 9
New prosecuting attorney! Great news (Mar '14) 8 hr Big Daddy 412
Gross 13 hr piggy 21
•••
•••
Houston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Houston Jobs

•••