First Prev
of 2
Next Last
15minuteorder

Greenfield, MO

#21 Dec 3, 2012
I ordered 10 tacos it took over 15 minutes to make it. Was only customer in the place. The tacos weren't even hot...

QIC

“You Know It's A Myth... ”

Since: Mar 12

atheist.org

#22 Dec 3, 2012
my girlfriend went there for some slaw and came back without her IUD all i'm saying is what the hell is going on? did anyone find a used IUD in the slaw for like takeout? my girl would like to get it back, seems it was the last one she borrowed from a neighbor, now she's upset and i knew nothing about the cost cutting savings going on with this special ed chick. i say a dude can't catch a break. later losers.

Since: Nov 12

Clinton, MO

#23 Dec 5, 2012
well, i seriously thimk some people just have a chip on their shoulder or something because they have always treated me with professional curtesy.

QIC

“You Know It's A Myth... ”

Since: Mar 12

atheist.org

#24 Dec 6, 2012
Dawniequel wrote:
well, i seriously thimk some people just have a chip on their shoulder or something because they have always treated me with professional curtesy.
well you are talking about property rights in a forum about poor fast food service. maybe you posted in wrong forum?
wtf

Cameron, MO

#25 Dec 18, 2012
2 burritos in drive-thru...15 minutes, and both were made incorrectly. This place is pathetic.
planedown

Cameron, MO

#26 Feb 15, 2013
And they got a new manager wanna be who is very useless smells like she doesn't bath often
Kracker

Houston, MO

#27 Feb 22, 2013
its the owner of the place is an ass and the GM is as useless as a hole in the grond
Anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Feb 22, 2013
I found stuff in my food I doubt I go back there
cute

Cherry Valley, AR

#29 Feb 23, 2013
There's a guy that works there who's really hot wonder if he's married? He has tattoos anybody no?
Food

El Dorado Springs, MO

#30 Mar 7, 2013
Its a fast food place, you have high school kids working there. Just like everyother one in town. Take it or leave it.
how

Licking, MO

#31 Mar 16, 2013
Back in 2011 they had a good general manager who wanted a clean and freindly environment and if they made your order wrong you got what they made wrond plus they made your order the way you ordered it in the first place. It was cleaner, fresher food on the buffet and at the window the cars were going through in less thatn 4 mins a piece and if there was going to be a wait you were told to pull over and the food was ran out to you and if it took too long you got something free. The workers did not like it at the time because they had to work so the big guy layed her off and then the other girl they kept quit or at least that is what i heard and if that is true it sounds like the guys that own it need to be replaced for not keeping the workers that actually care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Couple operating a ATV theft ring near the wate... 1 hr Next door 9
cockroaches at local food business. 12 hr Sloppy Joes 14
Current river pole 12 hr Bag Lunch 9
New Mexican Restaurant 12 hr Guacamole Squirts 15
Tyrone Fire Department (Jul '11) Feb 28 donate 18
Houston city utility Feb 26 Clyde Barrow 3
Oral Exam Feb 26 Vegetabutts 20
Houston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web