KFC & Taco Bell Houston, MO

Posted in the Houston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
are you kidding me

Cameron, MO

#1 Sep 4, 2012
Two main reasons for having a drive up window is for convenience and quickness. They donít give you either one. I have used their drive up there 3 times, the first time there was only one car in front of me and it took 8 minutes to get my order. The second time there was 3 cars in front of me and it took 18 minutes to get my order. The third time there were also 3 cars in front of me but after 20 minutes I and I still hadnít got to the window, I drove off. And all 3 times there where only like 2 or 3 cars that were inside diners so it canít be blamed on being too busy. How do they stay in business?? Not to mention the workers at the window never say thank you or come back, which is rude. I will never go back!!

Since: Sep 10

Houston, MO

#2 Sep 5, 2012
I totally agree with are you kidding me. That place is horrible we need to go to there web site and really bitch about it
HateToday

Cameron, MO

#3 Sep 10, 2012
Yeah its a crap place. I just don't do business there anymore. But what do you expect with the employees they have not like they have any pride or anything to prove.
Cook your own

Cameron, MO

#4 Sep 11, 2012
I agree. You can go to WalMart, but supplies, go home and cook your own in the time it takes to get through their drive through lol
fatty

Branson, MO

#5 Sep 12, 2012
Yeah the manager and assistant manger both eat your food you order then have to remake the order. They must weigh over 250 pounds each
JoeBob

Cameron, MO

#6 Sep 19, 2012
Ate there today. Slowest place I hae ever ate at and dirty!! Trash and food all over the floor behind the counter and out in the eating area. I will never go back.
agree

Houston, MO

#7 Sep 20, 2012
If there is more than 1 or 2 cars I just drive on. I have never been there and had my food in a timely manner. But I agree with whoever said to go to the website and complain. They wont do anything without more complaints. I have noticed that while I wait at the window for an extended period there is usually someone standing around or goofing off that works there.
Atrocious

United States

#8 Sep 21, 2012
How is this place still open? 16 minutes for 4 items...horrible customer service...cold, sloppy food...they honestly didn't do a single thing right, and they never do.
Unreal

Reedsburg, WI

#9 Sep 21, 2012
I've honestly never been to a worse fast food place. I waited 27 minutes one day. Got to the window finally and guess what? My order wasn't even ready! Needless to say I never went back and didn't wait around any longer to get my order.
Taco Bell/KFC is Sonic and McDonald's best customer.
hammerhead

Osage Beach, MO

#10 Sep 23, 2012
We've had the same problem. Poorly managed and takes forever. Get on there website and file your complaint, we have. Complaining on here won't change anything but if they have enough complaints online maybe something will happen.
Atrocious

Cameron, MO

#11 Sep 25, 2012
Lol, now they're cancelling Taco Tuesday. Because clearly, THAT is why your stores are losing money.
DRC

Belton, MO

#12 Sep 26, 2012
Well, i love the place... Their Buffet just can't be beat... you can't eat that much good food for $4.99 anywhere else in town. And the chocolate chip cake? Yummy!!!:)
Atrocious

United States

#13 Sep 26, 2012
DRC wrote:
Well, i love the place... Their Buffet just can't be beat... you can't eat that much good food for $4.99 anywhere else in town. And the chocolate chip cake? Yummy!!!:)
If you enjoy this one, just wait till you've tried a different KFC! No more cold chicken, and they'll wait on you politely, and in a timely manner.
lol

Cameron, MO

#14 Sep 28, 2012
They cancelled their taco Tuesday??? That was their biggest business. They will go down and under now for sure.
tried it

Cameron, MO

#15 Sep 29, 2012
They have poor service, rude peopleand when you finally get you food, it is cold. Never going back.
What a joke

Cameron, MO

#16 Oct 10, 2012
They call that a business. More like a dirty slop hall with rude people working there. I bet they have really lost business since doing away with Taco Tuesday.

Since: Nov 12

Belton, MO

#17 Nov 20, 2012
Ya'll crazy... I just ate there today... They have a full buffet and everything is hot and wonderful. The staff has never been anything but wonderful too.
Dang

Plattsburg, MO

#18 Nov 21, 2012
The complaints are not about the buffet. Of course it is going to be fast and convenient.....duh! The complaints are about the service when you place an order. Guess they have to wait until somebody orders the other parts of the chicken before they will butcher it.....lol
Dang

Plattsburg, MO

#19 Nov 21, 2012
I'm beginning to think that slow speed is a corporate philosophy. I just went to their web site and it took like 4 minutes for two pages to load so I could get to the complaint page, which oddly enough loaded pretty quick, and I have DSL. Anyway for those of you who would like to file a complaint here is the link. They require name, address, phone no., and email address. I used fake info.

https://www.servicecheck.net/forms/irpt_CustE...
Alice

United States

#20 Nov 22, 2012
All the 'fast food' places are slow now. I guess cutting costs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Douglas {Dumba**Don}Gaston (Mar '11) 13 hr Extra farts 14
Lets Battle The Farts Posters 20 hr Large fart 9
Have you had a threesom? 20 hr Long fart 15
Any good fart rentals - Part 2 Feb 22 Fart tube 16
restaurant Feb 22 Fart diner 2
Hunting Feb 22 Fart licking 4
Any good FART RENTALS 3 Feb 21 Fart Here 5

Houston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance