child molester
unbelievable

Plattsburg, MO

#1 Jun 11, 2009
how can our prosecuter and judge let ferguson off so easy with molesting a child......read this..http://www.msnbc.msn.com /id/31213058/
unbelievable

Plattsburg, MO

#2 Jun 11, 2009

“Live, Laugh, Love. ”

Since: May 09

Ya know that one place...

#3 Jun 11, 2009
unbelievable wrote:
how can our prosecuter and judge let ferguson off so easy with molesting a child......read this..http://www.msnbc.msn.com /id/31213058/
I read the link and I am not sure how you think he got off easy. A 100yr prison term?!

“we need help”

Since: Nov 08

no mans land

#4 Jun 11, 2009
I read that.It's an article about someone in Paris Texas.It does not have anything to do with anyone in Missouri at all.
Thats a Fact

Plattsburg, MO

#5 Jun 11, 2009
Ferguson is the one that got off easy. If a mentally challenged person in Texas can get 100 years it is sad that a competent adult in Missouri only gets 120 days. This Ferguson creep should rot in prison.

“Live, Laugh, Love. ”

Since: May 09

Ya know that one place...

#6 Jun 11, 2009
Thats a Fact wrote:
Ferguson is the one that got off easy. If a mentally challenged person in Texas can get 100 years it is sad that a competent adult in Missouri only gets 120 days. This Ferguson creep should rot in prison.
Ok I guess I was confused by the initial post. I was assuming they were wanting the article read because it was about the person they were claiming got off easy. I agree 120 days is not an equal punishment for the crime. I am not familiar with the case but anybody that is inappropriate with a child deserves to be castrated, and hands removed so it can't happen again. Or we can just start an island for those that commit this offense and exile them all there to fend for themselves and to molest each other. Scientist have proved time and time again people that commit such a crime can not be rehabilitated so why keep wasting time and money on it, get rid of them.

“I wanna funk yo junk.”

Since: Apr 08

L.A.

#7 Jun 16, 2009
I completely agree with this post, it is also my opinion that rapists should be chemically castrated and locked away forever. The damage they do to their victems is something that I am sure haunts them for the rest of thier lives, I don't see why the rapist shouldn't suffer for the rest of their life as well.
MsPorter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I guess I was confused by the initial post. I was assuming they were wanting the article read because it was about the person they were claiming got off easy. I agree 120 days is not an equal punishment for the crime. I am not familiar with the case but anybody that is inappropriate with a child deserves to be castrated, and hands removed so it can't happen again. Or we can just start an island for those that commit this offense and exile them all there to fend for themselves and to molest each other. Scientist have proved time and time again people that commit such a crime can not be rehabilitated so why keep wasting time and money on it, get rid of them.
mt grove man

Osceola, MO

#8 Jun 22, 2009
i think child molesters should get the death penalty need to be hung or be cut themselves
devoted wife

Cameron, MO

#9 Jun 23, 2009
i agree that true child molesters should be hung out to dry but let me ask you this if a person who attends a party where there is drinking lets say a collage frat party and that person in the heat of the moment has sex with some one has came on to them both consenting the older of the 2 34 and the younger 17 but looks much much older and the younger person just 9 days away from their 18 birthday the age of legal consent should that person have their life ruined in such a case should they be killed
confused

Columbia, MO

#10 Jun 23, 2009
devoted wife wrote:
i agree that true child molesters should be hung out to dry but let me ask you this if a person who attends a party where there is drinking lets say a collage frat party and that person in the heat of the moment has sex with some one has came on to them both consenting the older of the 2 34 and the younger 17 but looks much much older and the younger person just 9 days away from their 18 birthday the age of legal consent should that person have their life ruined in such a case should they be killed
What does your scenario have to do with the Ferguson case? I was in the court room (on a different matter) when the CPO/Ex Parte was placed on Ferguson and the victim definitely was not a 17 year old at a college party who had come onto him. She was 5 years old and he was a trusted friend! Don't try to make it sound like the same situation. If is very different!
All child molesters deserve the consequences of their actions.
Mindfull

Springfield, MO

#11 Jun 26, 2009
I think what Devoted is trying to say is, if we were to have such a law that all child molesters should be punished so severely, that there are extenuating circumstances to some cases still considered child molestation. If, perhaps, the laws were more detailed... as in saying punishment for sex with a minor under the age of, say, 12, or forced sex, rape of a minor..should be castrated or what not... and have a different ruling for those that are not so clear , it would be better. What of those having been acused by someone to just get them in trouble, and they never really did anything?
stayawayfromTenn essee

Nashville, TN

#12 Aug 25, 2009
stay away from Tennessee it is the sex offender/pedophile capital of the world
country girl

Plattsburg, MO

#14 Sep 5, 2009
he did not have sex with the child but he did do unknown called for things to her and he should have gotten more than what he got that was not the only child he had been around and its hard to think about what he might have to the other kids that noone knows about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica engaged to her cousin Wed Jessica 22
Jason and Trish Mallick (Mar '15) Tue Mr Fix It 43
state rep upset about feral hog hunting Jun 27 oink oink 1
4 children stabbed Jun 27 austin 1
daronda Jun 26 spankmaster 7
rhonda ramsey Jun 26 nutgraber 17
Kristina and Ginnipher (Feb '11) Jun 25 caught u 9

Houston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance