Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#54339 May 31, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! Thanks for the kudos! I must admit that it is true. I went through New York Thursday and was away from home over the weekend, and only had time to post a few comments. Just to see whether I could do it, or not, I tied one hand behind my back. You have seen the results.
********I_forgot_********_to_m ention_********

Hey again "YDD", I meant to mention something to you yesterday when I first read this info about your "New Yawk" visit that I had done a new 'tune' for ya over at SS when ya ventured 'up north'. I wondered about you when I did the song as I was asking myself if ya had to "Change ATTITUDE" when you "Change Lattitude"??? LOL

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandliste...

BBL...,(hope ya like the tune 8-)

Poof!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#54341 May 31, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
Bad news for liberals already this morning.Scott Walker is leading in the recall election in Wisconsin by 7 points.

HERE IS WHY,

The GOP governor’s latest haul puts his total fundraising at over $30 million since January 2011, with about $19 million coming in just this year.

Still, Walker’s campaign continued to rake in big checks from wealthy supporters.

Richard Pieper, an executive at Pieper Electric in Milwaukee, donated $100,000 to Walker on Sunday. Other big donations included $50,000 from Richard Roberts, president of URL Pharma in Philadelphia, and $25,000 from Max Carney, CEO of Midwest Insurance in Springfield, Ill.
Norton

Leawood, KS

#54342 May 31, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to your LADYBOY !
The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL !!
It's more like the TAIL that's draggin'! Hee, ha!

CHEERS!
first real yellowdawgshi

United States

#54343 May 31, 2012
Yellow dawg shit the real Obama pole smoking scum!!!!
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#54344 May 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Huh? Were you speaking to me? You must be MENTAL!
You got that right...she is one screwed up DAWG owned-bitch!
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#54345 May 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Romney is not from Kenya!
Great Post...LOL
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#54346 May 31, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
"Corporations ARE peopIe, my Friend"

-- WlLLARD and the 5 SUPREMES

If corporations are people why aren't any in PRlS0N?

If corporations are people why can I make one electronically in 15 minutes?

If corporations are people why can I KlLL ONE ELECTRONICALLY in 5 Read More... Minutes LEGALLY?

Why hasn't P e r r y E X E C U T E D one of THEM THAR C0RP0RATE PE0PLE?

If corporations are people why don't we include them in the unempIoyment rate?

If corporations are people why aren't they allowed to vote?

If corporations are people why are we not allowed to marry them?

If corporations are people why don't people say I have three kids and one corporation on the way?

If corporations are people why haven’t any of them lost a limb or paid the ultimate sacrifice in a war?

If corporations are people why don't they pay the tax rates average people pay?

If corporations are people why don't they ever call in sick?

If corporations are people why can't we elect one as president?

If corporations are people why won't they go see a doctor?

If corporations are people why don't we see these corporate people cleaning up the Gulf of Mexico - cleaning up their corporate mess? ALL I SEE IS REAL PEOPLE!
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#54347 May 31, 2012
Bad news for liberals already this morning.Scott Walker is leading in the recall election in Wisconsin by 7 points.
The REAL Truth

A History Lesson For Ignorant Tea-publicans

I can't wait until the East India Trading Company gets the legislature to pass a tax on tea as to pay for the loss of corporate profits during an imperialist war. Only then will we realize the effects of Citizens United and rebel against it.

Whats that??? That already happened once? Oh well......Hollywood loves a reboot.
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#54348 May 31, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
But but but Willard says "corporations are people too, my friend" and he stands by what he said, whatever it was.
Young Person

Haslet, TX

#54349 May 31, 2012
Update :
A few weeks ago we were expecting rain in America's heartland and southeast Missouri was skipped!
I wanted to know why and went to Indianapolis Indiana for answers to the very important issue!
I personally explained when rain is expected anywhere in the great state of Missouri , it's expected !
I was not going to back down till the issue is resolved!
Today , I'm happy to announce we got the rain as promised !
I also promised that the new state of the art Compost Manure spreader would get good results!
Out of the 5 test plots 4 of them are show great results!
I called the Vermont company that designed the machine at 4 am this morning and they asked me to fax them the results of the core samples for each plot !
They informed me at 5pm that the one plot does contain the same organic matter ad the rest !
We decided not to make any changes and see what happens !
This morning I sent the field monitoring system to Vermont for reconfiguration !
They said with this machine being the prototype it will take trial and error !
They also suggested I test it on the winter wheat crop !
They claim when they send the electronic system
back it will automatically adjust and take on the go core samples to prevent these issues from happening in the future!
And as always thanks for the heart felt support from the great state of Missouri !
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#54350 May 31, 2012
Young Person wrote:
Update :
A few weeks ago we were expecting rain in America's heartland and southeast Missouri was skipped!
I wanted to know why and went to Indianapolis Indiana for answers to the very important issue!
I personally explained when rain is expected anywhere in the great state of Missouri , it's expected !
I was not going to back down till the issue is resolved!
Today , I'm happy to announce we got the rain as promised !
I also promised that the new state of the art Compost Manure spreader would get good results!
Out of the 5 test plots 4 of them are show great results!
I called the Vermont company that designed the machine at 4 am this morning and they asked me to fax them the results of the core samples for each plot !
They informed me at 5pm that the one plot does contain the same organic matter ad the rest !
We decided not to make any changes and see what happens !
This morning I sent the field monitoring system to Vermont for reconfiguration !
They said with this machine being the prototype it will take trial and error !
They also suggested I test it on the winter wheat crop !
They claim when they send the electronic system
back it will automatically adjust and take on the go core samples to prevent these issues from happening in the future!
And as always thanks for the heart felt support from the great state of Missouri !
How's the Cabela's Store at the Katy Mills?
Young Person

Haslet, TX

#54351 May 31, 2012
<quoted text>
How's the Cabela's Store at the Katy Mills?
Sir , I'm aware that when I post it shows various cities across this great nation !
To be exact , I have 24 possible Nation wide transponders that I access!
Each transponder host 1000 sub transponders !
Each sub transponder host 10000 mini sub transponders!
I hope this clears up any misunderstanding !
Bada BAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#54352 May 31, 2012
Young Person wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir , I'm aware that when I post it shows various cities across this great nation !
To be exact , I have 24 possible Nation wide transponders that I access!
Each transponder host 1000 sub transponders !
Each sub transponder host 10000 mini sub transponders!
I hope this clears up any misunderstanding !
Is that how you keep in comunication with the mothership?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#54353 May 31, 2012
Bad news for liberals already this morning. Scott Walker is leading in the recall election in Wisconsin by 7 points.
As usual, "SPC," you are clueless. The recall election will be held on June 5.

(Or is this your psychic abilities working overtime?)

#54354 May 31, 2012
<quoted text>
That's the Mormons you just described. You described the Muslims.
Huh? You better take a few vacation days off from your grueling schedule of tracking down teenage gas-station drive-offs.

#54355 May 31, 2012
Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
<quoted text>********I_forgot_***** ***_to_mention_********
Hey again "YDD", I meant to mention something to you yesterday when I first read this info about your "New Yawk" visit that I had done a new 'tune' for ya over at SS when ya ventured 'up north'. I wondered about you when I did the song as I was asking myself if ya had to "Change ATTITUDE" when you "Change Lattitude"??? LOL
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandliste...
BBL...,(hope ya like the tune 8-)
Poof!
Great recording, Ruth! I always liked that song. Thanks for the memories!

In fact I do change "attitude" when I change "lattitude." When I go north, I become much more forceful and less shy as I usually am.

#54356 May 31, 2012
[QUOTE who="... yellowdawg ... "]Yellow dawg ...{edited for intelligence}[/QUOTE]

ROFL! I see that my lecture about vulgarity and insults is finally paying off.

Since: Feb 11

United States

#54357 May 31, 2012
<quoted text>
That's the Mormons you just described. You described the Muslims.
That pretty much describes all of the fundy religions. There's not a bit of space between the beliefs of Sunni, Mormons, evangelicals.
Uncommon Sense

De Soto, MO

#54358 May 31, 2012
<quoted text>
1. You show that you do not understand sampling. Since a single poll samples a "population," it cannot be precisely correct in determining the population average. Only a 100% poll of the entire population will be precisely correct. The advantage of sampling (hopefully random) is that the average of the entire population can be estimated, with some margin of error.
2. Depending upon the size of the sample, relative to the entire population, a "margin of error" can be calculated. Typically, a so-called "two-sigma" spread is calculated which means that there is a 95% probability that the true population average falls within the "two-sigma" error as added to the average value determined by that single poll.
3. You say that if polls are "differing," one is wrong. That is not true. Essentially, ALL polls differ because of the relatively small number of samples taken.
4. What IS true is that, if one takes SEVERAL polls, including polls taken by different organizations, and averages those poll results, that average number should statistically be closer to the true population average than the results of a single poll. That is the reason I like to look at the AVERAGE number of the polls which RealClearPolitics tracks.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
5. I am amused at your article regarding polling. If you had read the link you provided, you would have seen that the historic polling was taken of MILITARY VETERANS. Be advised that military veterans do not represent the overall US population. The "military veteran" population is primarily male, primarily over 40 years of age, and is primarily composed of persons with "conservative" political views. Thus, the demographic of the article which you cite is not particularly representative in any sense of the typical US voter. We can reasonably expect that the "average" military veteran will vote for Romney. It will not make any difference.
1-2 It is the pollsters job to select a sample size and demographic to ensure it leads to accurate results. If the result can not be achieved they need a larger sample size. While polls have to be random to a point, they must remain consistent to the demographic. Calling at 6 AM Most Dems will not be out bed, calling at 2 PM most Rep. will be at work.
3. If two polls differ outside of their respective margin or error then one pollster has an error and not selected either a large enough sample size, an accurate sample size, or miscalculation in the error. All polls will differ but should not be outside the margin of error. One poll can have 50, the other 44 if both have a 3%+/- they fall in their margin of error.
I will repeat again if a poll states an error that is the error it is allowed to have. They can not differ outside this number or else one must be wrong.

You Wrote
Incidentally, I note another "generality" in which you assert that "older war veterans support Romney over Obama by 20%." Do you have any basis for saying that? Like the name of the poll?

5. You asked for a basis if Veterans supported Romney. I presented you with a poll that supported that basis. It is hard to even answer your questions for you.

If you notice all the polls on RCP are within the margin of error, one thing to notice is RV vs. LV. Those are not stated to be the same group. The timing of the polls can also suggest swings.
Uncommon Sense

De Soto, MO

#54359 May 31, 2012
<quoted text>
"Corporations ARE peopIe, my Friend"
-- WlLLARD and the 5 SUPREMES
If corporations are people why aren't any in PRlS0N?
If corporations are people why can I make one electronically in 15 minutes?
If corporations are people why can I KlLL ONE ELECTRONICALLY in 5 Read More... Minutes LEGALLY?
Why hasn't P e r r y E X E C U T E D one of THEM THAR C0RP0RATE PE0PLE?
If corporations are people why don't we include them in the unempIoyment rate?
If corporations are people why aren't they allowed to vote?
If corporations are people why are we not allowed to marry them?
If corporations are people why don't people say I have three kids and one corporation on the way?
If corporations are people why haven’t any of them lost a limb or paid the ultimate sacrifice in a war?
If corporations are people why don't they pay the tax rates average people pay?
If corporations are people why don't they ever call in sick?
If corporations are people why can't we elect one as president?
If corporations are people why won't they go see a doctor?
If corporations are people why don't we see these corporate people cleaning up the Gulf of Mexico - cleaning up their corporate mess? ALL I SEE IS REAL PEOPLE!
I would actually read the Supreme court decisions, instead of listening Comedy Central.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

House Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Towing 2 hr all of you are mo... 3
Jefferson County Allows Child Abuse! (Nov '12) 14 hr victim 9
Helicopter at heads creek church?? (Jun '13) 16 hr Could Be Sued 15
Is fenton a racist city 17 hr not here 5
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) 22 hr LetIt BurnTo TheG... 209
Nut Houghton Jul 27 Hooligan 5
bryan weber (Feb '13) Jul 26 captain schmuck 66

House Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

House Springs Mortgages