Rockers in House Springs caters to Ga...

Rockers in House Springs caters to Gays and Lesbians

Posted in the House Springs Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jus Sayn

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 1, 2011
The whole place is full of Fruits and Nuts!
Lisa

United States

#2 Nov 1, 2011
Anybody believes that is a MORON, go Smoke some more Crack or Meth
Brenda

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 1, 2011
Why does Rockers have a problem with people who share an alternative life style? So you are saying they are not welcome there? You racist sL u t!
RENEE

AOL

#4 Nov 1, 2011
They are human just like us , if it was ur son or daughter you wouldnt have a problem with it , would you ? ROCKERS is open for the ppl. black, white, mexican, or gays, they dont bother any one so wats the problem?
Hello

Irving, TX

#5 Nov 2, 2011
RENEE wrote:
They are human just like us , if it was ur son or daughter you wouldnt have a problem with it , would you ? ROCKERS is open for the ppl. black, white, mexican, or gays, they dont bother any one so wats the problem?
So then you would agree ROCKERS caters to GAYS and LESBIANS.
DAVID M RUTHERFORD

De Soto, MO

#7 Nov 2, 2011
AND SO DOES THE MAPLES, AND SO DOES JAMM IN, AND SO DOES GRAND SLAM, AND SO DOES TODDS CANTEEN, AND SO DOES BIG RIVER BAR AND GRILL, AND SO DOES MARTY'S. WE ALL ARE SUPPOSED TO LIKE ALL OTHER PEOPLE. I SHOULD NOT WASTE MY TIME READING ANY OF THIS TRASH. I CATER TO ALL OF THOSE GROUPS TOO. WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME? OH WAIT, NOW I'M REALLY GONNA FIND OUT!
DAVID M RUTHERFORD

Irving, TX

#8 Nov 2, 2011
RENEE wrote:
Oh how I so hate Beenerz!
Brenda

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Nov 2, 2011
DAVID M RUTHERFORD wrote:
<quoted text>Oh how I so hate Beenerz!
Wow! You are such a racist no wonder Rockers is getting ready to close , All of the proprietors are racist pigs. First GAY BASHING Now Mexicans, What's next mentally handicapped?
MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!
Lisa

United States

#10 Nov 2, 2011
ROCKER is Not Closing stop spreading Lies, we had a Fabulous weekend, with out Halloween Parties!
Darrell

Irving, TX

#11 Nov 2, 2011
I'm sure that's what all those GAY DUDES are saying right now as they're walking through the isle at wallworld looking for more lube....What a "FABULOUS" time we had at ROCKERS!!!
Lisa

Freeburg, IL

#12 Nov 2, 2011
Had a Fabulous Time Last Night at Ladies Night at ROCKERS, lots of Fun, too bad Brenda the Skank is sitting in an empty bar with no one to give a boot too.
Lisa

Freeburg, IL

#13 Nov 2, 2011
Oh I meant Brenda the Full of it Lying Skank
Big Stan

Florissant, MO

#14 Nov 2, 2011
So how many weeks ,days till they close the doors at ROCKERS?
Big Stan

Florissant, MO

#15 Nov 2, 2011
Lisa is definitely Bitter....
Big Stan

Florissant, MO

#16 Nov 2, 2011
Lisa wrote:
Had a Fabulous Time Last Night at Ladies Night at ROCKERS, lots of Fun, too bad Brenda the Skank is sitting in an empty bar with no one to give a boot too.
You had me all the way up until the part about "Ladies" There are no ladies in Jeffco just a bunch of overweight toothless meth whoes..
Big Stan

Florissant, MO

#17 Nov 2, 2011
Lisa wrote:
Are you still sitting with the rest of the lil bitches waiting for her to give a fck?
Brenda

Irving, TX

#18 Nov 3, 2011
Join Lisa every Saturday Night during the month of November for GAY PRIDE MONTH. Drink Specials as well as cuum shots. Doors open in the rear every Night.....Muff Diving competition ask Lisa for details.
Jus sayn

Irving, TX

#19 Nov 3, 2011
Lisa wrote:
Anybody believes that is a MORON, go Smoke some more Crack or Meth
If I wanted CRACK all anyone would have to do is ask you to lift that 275lb azz of yours..from the trough
Jus sayin

Irving, TX

#20 Nov 7, 2011
Great place to go if you want be alone with your thougths.
Brenda Anderson

Irving, TX

#22 Dec 8, 2011
Lisa wrote:
ROCKER is Not Closing stop spreading Lies, we had a Fabulous weekend, with out Halloween Parties!
So lisa, Tell me again how Rockers is not closing??? The writing is on the wall and closed sign swings on the front door!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

House Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) 15 hr Lipstick OnA Pig 213
bryan weber (Feb '13) Mon Com man 76
Helicopter at heads creek church?? (Jun '13) Mon Hambeast Waddle 26
Dumping Trash on Carter Mon Dumping Trash 1
News Lawsuit accuses municipalities of targeting the... Mon VeeBee 6
Jim Davis owns Davis Excavating Aug 20 No Bobcats 2
Illegal Digging in Missouri (Sep '12) Aug 16 Perverted Games 170

House Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

House Springs Mortgages