wanted cash reward!!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jeffco Resident

Eureka, MO

#1 Apr 23, 2012
For information leading to the arrest of Mike Schinkle and Jason Wendt. Wanted for stolen vehicles and other felony's.$500 for each theif. Also $500 for recovery of 2001 white Dodge Diesel extended cab. Money will be paid the day of their arrest, no if's and's or but's about it! All information strictly confidential, email your phone number to [email protected] to provide inforamtion.

Potential $1500 Cash Reward for everything
I do not want to know where they have been or might be.
Information has to lead to immediate location and arrest.

Please help get these low life scum bags out of our county before they steal from you or your family!
Jeffco Resident

Eureka, MO

#2 Apr 24, 2012
Jason Wendt age 36, Mike Schinkle age 41
House springs resident

Sunrise Beach, MO

#3 Apr 24, 2012
I hope that these two scum bags get the holy he(( beat out of them when they are arrested
Thieves and Methheads
Shonda Wendt

Jackson, MO

#5 Apr 25, 2012
LMAO....... well 1st off why are you all hiding behind a anonymous name, put your name out there, Jason is my brother and he is a low life scum bag along with many others out there. I hope he gets caught and pays for it, and i pray nothing is wrong with the truck that was stolen when found. I havent talk to Jason in over 3 years now because of the life he has chosen so i cant help with the where about of him. but if i hear anything i will let someone know to try and track his loser ass down.
Jeffco Resident

Eureka, MO

#6 Apr 25, 2012
Putting My name out there isn't going to help anything. I just need to know when and where to locate these thiefs. Sorry your brother has chosen that life style and hopefully getting locked up will help straighten him out, if it doesnt at least he wont be able to steal others hard earned personal property behind bars.
Shonda Wendt

Jackson, MO

#7 Apr 25, 2012
Well I can tell you, it wont help him one bit to get locked up, but I do hope you find him. Good Luck in the search. I hope the truck is recovered and unharmed.
Jeffco Resident

Eureka, MO

#8 Apr 25, 2012
Correction had spelling of last name incorrect

Michael Shinkle
ashley wendt

United States

#9 Apr 25, 2012
Please find the criminals!!! I can't wait to hear he has been arrested. Jason has personally stole from me and no justice was served! I have seen him do so much harm to himself and other people! Karma always comes around
Jeffco Resident

Eureka, MO

#10 May 1, 2012
UPDATE- My truck has been recovered thanks to a helpful individual and $500 cash reward has been paid. There is still $1000 cash reward to put the scum bags still out on the run behind bars.

[email protected]
Victim

Eureka, MO

#11 May 2, 2012
WOW! I personally know this scum bag Mike Shinkle. he stole from me a few years ago, he's so low he steals from his family too! I would say he steals from his friends but he doesnt have any, he'd probably steal the gold out of his mothers teeth but this piece of sht didnt even show to his own mothers funeral to pay respects to the only person on this earth who probably give two shits about him. the rest of his family isn't much better there all trouble. The only decent one left town cause he didnt want to be around the rest of this low life family. Mike Shinkle needs to be taken off this earth it would benefit the whole world. Hope you catch him!!
toodles

United States

#12 Jun 25, 2012
They are both in jail right now.
Jason is in St. Louis Co.
Mike is in St. Francois Co.
Shonda Wendt

Jackson, MO

#13 Jul 16, 2012
do we know if they are still in jail.
INFO

High Ridge, MO

#14 Jul 17, 2012
VINELINK -- MO.-- OFFENDERS & OFFENDERS WITH COURT CASES. CK BOTH OF THESE AS ONE IS CURRENT CASES AND OTHER IS ARREST INFO WITHIN HRS OF ARREST.
House springs resident

Sunrise Beach, MO

#15 Jul 17, 2012
Vinelink does not show eveything
Shinkle is in bonne terre prison serving out his original term
Wendt was arrested and released from Jefferson county jail
wondering

Hillsboro, MO

#16 Jul 18, 2012
what's shinkles term?
Shonda Wendt

United States

#17 Jul 18, 2012
from what we found on net shinkle is in for 7 years. and I dont think Jason is in Jail if so hes not in jeff co or st louis co
victimizedl

United States

#18 Jul 30, 2012
I posted this topic n shinkle will have more time before he gets out n wendt your days are numbered you stole from the wrong mf. I've got a solution to your theiven problem that guy you keep seeing here n there well there's a reason you f cked up!!!!
Another victim

Saint Louis, MO

#19 May 28, 2013
back in October the same two idiots stole a bunch of antiques my Mother saved my Her whole life. Would love information on that. 2006 Mike shingles stoked Harley Davidson from a friend of mine. Jeff County give him a green light keeps let them out what's up with that!!!
Another victim

Saint Louis, MO

#20 May 28, 2013
back in October the same two idiots stole a bunch of antiques my Mother saved my Her whole life. Would love information on that. 2006 Mike shingles stoled Harley Davidson from a friend of mine. Jeff County give him a green light keeps let them out what's up with that!!! Snitch possibly!!! Thieves and snitches are both low lives.
Concerned

Republic, MO

#21 Oct 1, 2013
Try looking At 9491 rye creek rd 63060 Franklin county... There are criminal activities going on there, also shinkle wife and mother of children are there teeann Williams... Check it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

House Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 1 hr Sheepdog 1,471
News Which Fireworks Stand Has the Best Deals/Prices? (Jun '09) 16 hr Go 4th 23
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) Tue Truth 200
Who Are You Voting For Trump or Clinton Tue Elderly Clintons 21
Illegal Digging in Missouri (Sep '12) Mon ShesIN The Closet 164
Nut Houghton is a Sick Nut!!! Wendy Rhea (Oct '15) Jun 26 Dam 12
Water Tower Dental Group Jun 25 No More Wisdom 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

House Springs Mortgages