FRAME vs BYRNES MILL
Beavis

United States

#41 Jun 22, 2010
Frame is a worthless hollow FAKE that can't earn his own credibility.
WHERES THE MEAT?
Cedar Hill Resident

Saint Louis, MO

#42 Jun 23, 2010
I received something in the mail yesterday from Representative Frame. It was a pre-written letter to the Governor, asking him to sign Rep. Frame’s bill which restricts Byrnes Mill’s ability to annex any property in the future. I signed and mailed it immediately! Michael Frame knows what the people who elected him want and he's working hard to deliver it.
Kevin W

Saint Louis, MO

#43 Jun 23, 2010
I saw Frame's ad in the Big River Current and Jefferson County Leader showing how residents can go on-line and electronically sign this letter to the Governor.

In case you missed it, the website address is:
www.michaelframe.org

Rep. Frame appears to be working very hard to bring an end to the corruption, greed and abuse by the city leaders of Byrnes Mill.
Pete

United States

#44 Jun 23, 2010
Hasn't anyone told Frame the annexation is overwith? He needs to get a new story line.
Larry W

Chesterfield, MO

#45 Jun 23, 2010
Cedar Hill Resident wrote:
I received something in the mail yesterday from Representative Frame. It was a pre-written letter to the Governor, asking him to sign Rep. Frame’s bill which restricts Byrnes Mill’s ability to annex any property in the future. I signed and mailed it immediately! Michael Frame knows what the people who elected him want and he's working hard to deliver it.
I’ve seen the fancy mailings and the newspaper adds too. It says they are paid for by the Citizens to re-elect Frame. It’s obvious this is the horse he‘s going to ride. I guess he has calculated the risk of writing off Byrnes Mill in exchange for the Byrnes Mill basher’s vote. What a shallow and bias representative he is. It appears his votes are more important than improving community relationships.

I hope the Byrnes Mill voters remember this in November.
Smokey

United States

#46 Jun 23, 2010
We need someone like Brian Haskins. He not only cares about his community he tries to improve it with his ownhard work. I'd vote for him.
Debbie

Saint Louis, MO

#47 Jun 24, 2010
This annexation attempt may be over, but unless Rep. Frame gets Governor Nixon to his bill, Byrnes Mill will try it again in a couple years. Enough is enough and we've all had enough of Byrnes Mill! Keep working Rep. Frame - this community supports you!
Waldo

Saint Louis, MO

#48 Jun 24, 2010
Smokey wrote:
We need someone like Brian Haskins. He not only cares about his community he tries to improve it with his ownhard work. I'd vote for him.
Hey Brian, get off the computer and get back to work. We've had enough of you too.
Tony

Saint Louis, MO

#49 Jun 24, 2010
Larry W wrote:
<quoted text>
I’ve seen the fancy mailings and the newspaper adds too. It says they are paid for by the Citizens to re-elect Frame. It’s obvious this is the horse he‘s going to ride. I guess he has calculated the risk of writing off Byrnes Mill in exchange for the Byrnes Mill basher’s vote. What a shallow and bias representative he is. It appears his votes are more important than improving community relationships.
I hope the Byrnes Mill voters remember this in November.
Now, Byrnes Mill wants to improve community relations? Maybe they should have thought about community relations before they attempted this money grab, I mean, annexation.
Cedar Hill Resident

Des Moines, IA

#50 Jun 24, 2010
Pete wrote:
Hasn't anyone told Frame the annexation is overwith? He needs to get a new story line.
Actions have repercussions, my friend. Byrnes Mill city leaders need to learn this. You had your turn and failed. Now, it's our turn. I think Governor Nixon is going to sign Frame's bill.
Smokey

United States

#51 Jun 24, 2010
Waldo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Brian, get off the computer and get back to work. We've had enough of you too.
This aint me!
Larry W

United States

#52 Jun 25, 2010
Cedar Hill Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Actions have repercussions, my friend. Byrnes Mill city leaders need to learn this. You had your turn and failed. Now, it's our turn. I think Governor Nixon is going to sign Frame's bill.
So if state law is followed, you should expect “repercussions”… only in Frame’s land. The city of Arnold also followed the law and has attempted 2 annexations of vacant land. One passed and one failed. For some reason their State Rep., Tim Meadows, didn’t feel it necessary to put discriminatory restrictions on their city. That’s probably because Tim earned his credentials through hard work and didn’t have to fall back on “whipping boy” tactics to get notiriety. Pevely is also following the law and is in discussions concerning annexation. I don’t see their Rep. crying foul.
Do you realize we lost over 40,000 jobs in the area during the 4 years Frame has been in office? Is this what you would expect from a Union Rep. that he is? I’m sure he’ll get right if we re-elect him for another 2 years. People need to look at his lack accomplishments and not be distracted with his Byrnes Mill diversion tactics.
Larry W

United States

#53 Jun 25, 2010
Kevin W wrote:
I saw Frame's ad in the Big River Current and Jefferson County Leader showing how residents can go on-line and electronically sign this letter to the Governor.
In case you missed it, the website address is:
www.michaelframe.org
Rep. Frame appears to be working very hard to bring an end to the corruption, greed and abuse by the city leaders of Byrnes Mill.
Yeah, go to his site and dig in to these so called sponsored legislations. Click on the bill and check the calendar. You’ll see none of his bills ever get on the calendar. Go through the years and you’ll see the same type of bill year after year. Especially the property tax limit for 62 and older and the vehicle sales tax exemption. How about HB 206 in 2007. This bill requires any passenger rail service to establish a suitable stopping location in the City of Pacific even if it is not economical for the rail service. Of course it never made it to the house floor it was only to gain votes from the Pacific area for his 2008 re-election. Read his bills and you’ll see there is no substance to them. Get educated on what this man has not accomplished. He is all smoke and mirrors. Since we’re posting web sites, here’s one for his opposition this fall. http://www.paulcurtman.com/Site/Welcome.html

An educated voter is the best voter.
Advice

United States

#54 Jun 26, 2010
I also think Brian Hasins could make a good state rep some day. Keep him in mind.
TJB

Saint Louis, MO

#55 Jun 26, 2010
Silverston wrote:
Byrnes Mill said that they need to cut there budget , so Ed locke orders a new speed trl. For $6.000.00 And said that he needs it for PR. If Byrnes Mill wants to get good PR. Cut Ed Locke what better PR could you get then that.
I guarantee the trailer will help the pd write more tickets on the highways not the byways.The city is desperate for funds hope the sign is placed on lower byrnesmill rd
TJB

Saint Louis, MO

#56 Jun 26, 2010
Larry W wrote:
<quoted text>
So if state law is followed, you should expect “repercussions”… only in Frame’s land. The city of Arnold also followed the law and has attempted 2 annexations of vacant land. One passed and one failed. For some reason their State Rep., Tim Meadows, didn’t feel it necessary to put discriminatory restrictions on their city. That’s probably because Tim earned his credentials through hard work and didn’t have to fall back on “whipping boy” tactics to get notiriety. Pevely is also following the law and is in discussions concerning annexation. I don’t see their Rep. crying foul.
Do you realize we lost over 40,000 jobs in the area during the 4 years Frame has been in office? Is this what you would expect from a Union Rep. that he is? I’m sure he’ll get right if we re-elect him for another 2 years. People need to look at his lack accomplishments and not be distracted with his Byrnes Mill diversion tactics.
hello??? you said 2 annexations of vacant land quite different from land that has businesses on it ?????
Larry W

United States

#57 Jun 27, 2010
TJB wrote:
<quoted text>
hello??? you said 2 annexations of vacant land quite different from land that has businesses on it ?????
By vacant I meant it had no residents living on the annexed property. Very similar to Byrnes Mill’s last exercise and exactly what Frame is trying to address. Arnold’s Rep is probably more concerned with real issues than revenge.
Hmmmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#58 Jun 27, 2010
You want our State Representative to be more like Rep. Tim Meadows from Arnold? Is this the same Tim Meadows who was arrested for drunk driving last year? No thanks Larry, we’ve seen enough bad politicians to know when we have someone good. I don’t think we’ll be taking any recommendations from YOU! We’re sticking with Rep. Frame.
Joe

Saint Louis, MO

#59 Jun 27, 2010
Larry W wrote:
<quoted text>
By vacant I meant it had no residents living on the annexed property. Very similar to Byrnes Mill’s last exercise and exactly what Frame is trying to address. Arnold’s Rep is probably more concerned with real issues than revenge.
well then its obvious you dont think before you comment probably that way in person too will check into what you meant by VACANT are you THAT uneducated? vacant means nothing is there NOTHING do you consider the proposed annexation area in house springs VACANT? so no similarities there duh
Justice

Ballwin, MO

#60 Jun 28, 2010
Hmmmmm wrote:
You want our State Representative to be more like Rep. Tim Meadows from Arnold? Is this the same Tim Meadows who was arrested for drunk driving last year? No thanks Larry, we’ve seen enough bad politicians to know when we have someone good. I don’t think we’ll be taking any recommendations from YOU! We’re sticking with Rep. Frame.
Your boy's not that perfect himself
https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameS...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

House Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal Digging in Missouri (Sep '12) 4 hr Hate Thy Neighbor 174
Stratford Inn Fenton 12 hr Wonderin 4
Nut Houghton 13 hr Lies 7
Nut Houghton is a Sick Nut!!! Wendy Rhea (Oct '15) 13 hr Lies 15
Super daddy 23 hr I hate prostitutes 29
Helicopter at heads creek church?? (Jun '13) Thu They Are Bullies 34
Where do the Afican Americans hang out in Arnol... (Aug '10) Wed Ill Be The Judge 39

House Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

House Springs Mortgages