First Prev
of 9
Next Last
ROCKERS

AOL

#1 Jul 26, 2009
ROCKERS Nightclub is open to bring Quality Entertainment to House Springs area, House Springs has been growing rapidly, with all the new buisness and residentail developments coming down Highway 30 from the East, its time that a New First Class Nightclub make its debut in the area! Everything is newm and clean and ready to enjoy, from the Brand new Pook Tables to a Brand New Juke Box, A Quality line of dribks await you as you come in and relax at Rockers.
ROCKERS will be lining up the Best in Entertainment in the coming weeks and months, a lineup that will include the finest Rock Bands in the area, Copuntry Bands and even a Open Mic night for aspiring upcoming guita/singers and comediams.
Every Thursday is Ladies Night, between 8 pm and 12 midnight $5.00, women can drink for free.
ROCKERS is located off of Highway MM and Highway 30 in House Springs, in the new Plaza behind the BP Gas Station/Car Wash and the Eagle Bank.

ROCKERS Nightclub
#28 Gravois Station
House Springs, Missouri 63051
Uh Hu

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jul 29, 2009
Rockers, if your're going to make it you better:

1) Serve some food.

2) Improve greatly on the quality of bands if
you consider those guys that played for your
grand opening any good.

3) Improve your spelling.
ROCKERS

AOL

#3 Aug 3, 2009
Hi all!
This week at ROCKERS for Ladies Night August 6th, ROCKERS will present Tessa Folk for your listening pleasure. Friday Night August 7th will be the return of "DJ 420" for Kareoke Night at ROCKERS and Saturday Night August 8th will be the return of "Rags & Friends" for a night of Great Classic Rock fun.

ROCKERS is located in House Springs off of MM Highway behind the Eagle Bank in the new strip mall. the entrance is between the BP Gas Station/Car Wash and the Eagle Bank. Look for the Big Red Sign ROCKERS! Hope to see you there!!

Keith & April
ROCKERS

AOL

#4 Aug 3, 2009
ROCKERS is now serving Pizza for your tastebuds, soon we will have other food items available. Nothing like a Cold Frosty Beer with a slice of delicious Pizza!

Keith & April
ROCKERS

AOL

#5 Aug 3, 2009
Thank you to all of the ROCKERS Fans out there who made this past week a real success, Our Past Thursday (Ladies Night) had a great showing to see "Rags & Friends" perform Classic Rock, and The Kareoke on Friday Night went very well, wow! I was amazed at how many good singers we have in the House Springs area! Saturday Night was a capacity crowd to witness the debut of "Play n with Sharon" lots of new dance Rock.

Wednesday August 12th it will be Open Mic Comedy Night at ROCKERS, if you think you are Funny and can make people laugh here is your chance at being a Comedian! ROCKERS is conntinuing to bring House Springs and Jefferson County the finest in Entertainment in the area. Come in Relax and Enjoy

Keith & April
ROCKERS

AOL

#7 Aug 7, 2009
Wow, what a GREAT LADIES Night we had at ROCKERS last night, Tessa Folk really knows how to get the ladies going! I gave away 22 sets of tickets to the Drag Races for Saturday, you can't miss these Special Promotions we have at Ladies Night at Rockers, thanks to everyone who showed up, another Great night, I Love it..........Keith
ROCKERS

AOL

#8 Aug 8, 2009
"What Are You Doing Tonight".......ROCKERS, "Where You Are In Your Comfort Zone"
ROCKERS

AOL

#9 Aug 12, 2009
This week's Entertainment at ROCKERS: Wednesday August 12th is Open Mic Night hosted by "Tessa Folk", Comedians are welcome!, for Ladies Night August 13th, ROCKERS will present "Tres Hombres", Friday August 14th for Kareoke Night will be "DJ 420", and Saturday Night August 15th will be "Tres Hombres", come enjoy the Fun at ROCKERS, "Where You Are In Your Comfort Zone"
Donna

Thebes, IL

#10 Aug 16, 2009
This is what House Springs needed !!! We finally have a night club that is happening ! This is the closest thing to city life you can come to. Rockers has everything you can imagine. The staff is on top of everything. Rockers has the best service , best entertainment, and variaty of everything! If you don't go , you are definitely missing out on something great that House Springs has needed for a VERY long time. This was one of the greatest times I've had in a long time!!!!!!!
ROCKERS

AOL

#11 Aug 19, 2009
This week's Entertainment at ROCKERS: Thursday August 20th is Ladies Night, ROCKERS will present "FANGDANGO", Friday August 21st for Kareoke Night will be "DJ 420", and Saturday Night August 22nd will be "Broken English" come enjoy the Fun at ROCKERS, "Where You Are In Your Comfort Zone"
Sean

United States

#12 Aug 20, 2009
Does rockers have a phone number? I would like to get in touch with Keith. Sean1976@sbcglobal.net
ROCKERS

AOL

#13 Aug 25, 2009
This week's Entertainment at ROCKERS: Thursday August 27th is Ladies Night, ROCKERS will present "FANGDANGO", Friday August 28th for Kareoke Night will be "DJ 420", and Saturday Night August 29th will be Country Night with "Jeremy Ray" come enjoy the Fun at ROCKERS, "Where You Are In Your Comfort Zone"
ROCKERS

AOL

#14 Sep 1, 2009
This week's Entertainment at ROCKERS: Thursday September 3rd is Ladies Night, ROCKERS will present "RAGZ & FRIENDS", Friday September 4th for Kareoke Night will be "DJ 420", and Saturday Night September 5th will be "RAGZ & FRIENDS" come enjoy the Fun at ROCKERS, "Where You Are In Your Comfort Zone"
mom

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Sep 7, 2009
rockers are you looking for bands if so i know of some
ROCKERS

AOL

#16 Sep 8, 2009
This week's Entertainment at ROCKERS: Wednesday September 9th ROCKERS will present "Killing Floor", Thursday September 10th is Ladies Night, ROCKERS will present "Tessa Folk", and Saturday Night September 12th ROCKERS welcomes back "Play n with Sharon" come enjoy the Fun at ROCKERS, "Where You Are In Your Comfort Zone"
ROCKERS

AOL

#17 Sep 8, 2009
Tuesday Night at ROCKERS is "BUILD A BAND" Night, all Musicians are welcome to come down and show off your musical abilities and talant! 8 to Midnight
ROCKERS

AOL

#18 Sep 15, 2009
This week's Entertainment at ROCKERS: Tuesday September 15th, ROCKERS will present "BUILD a BAND NIGHT", Wednesday September 16th ROCKERS will present "COMEDY NIGHT", Thursday September 17th is Ladies Night, ROCKERS will present "TRES HOMBRES", Friday Night September 18th, ROCKERS will present "FANGDANGO"and Saturday Night September 19th, "TRES HOMBRES" is back, ROCKERS, "Where You Are In Your Comfort Zone"
Tell Us

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Sep 15, 2009
So ROCKERS.. Tell us all about the fights, the drunks, ALL the stuff that really goes on at your place.. One of your own workers too drunk to know the other drunk was still under the car????

Comfort Zone????? Turn left when you leave????
Tell us more!!!
WOW

Fenton, MO

#20 Sep 15, 2009
One of your workers ran over someone, i agree with the previous post, TELL US!!!
mike

United States

#21 Sep 15, 2009
me and the wife was at rockers back in july,and we had a good time and talking to the guy in the wheelchair,its great to see him doing something,but we went up there last week and the lady at the bar said he was fired.i think you,keith and the fat boring guy made a big mistake,he was the one that worked and played hard for your bar,but we called bill,went and listen to his new band and we have Circle of Khaos,doing our wedding,in october,these guys are good.their doing a washer tournament the end of september,trust us go see them,we wont be back at rockers,we'll go to hot spots or drive up some where else.just wanted to give my opinion on your bar and to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

House Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruce Jenner Thinks He's a Woman Now 13 hr Freak Show 7
Illegal Digging in Missouri (Sep '12) Mon Covering Cesspools 46
Jay jay n Tamara Mon Fk em all 1
Is it time for a new location for Arnold's Park? Sun Arnoldperson 2
4th July firework display Jul 4 Cindie 4
Know Missouri Law Regarding Cameras Before You ... (Sep '14) Jul 2 Drama Queen FAT 65
value village Jun 28 Nat 15
More from around the web

House Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

House Springs Mortgages