Steve Pearce comments on Osama death (11:22 a.m.)

U.S. Congressman Steve Pearce has issued a statement on the U.S. action that ended with Sunday night's death of Osama bin Laden. Full Story
adrian

Wooster, OH

#1 May 2, 2011
wow i dont care what he has to say. he didnt do anything. thankyou to those who serve. they are the ones should speak. get over yourself pearce

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#2 May 2, 2011
Screw Pearce. It's not about him.
common sense

Las Cruces, NM

#3 May 2, 2011
Pearce has done nothing the entire time he has been in Washington and he had nothing to do with this either. He is the "Forrest Gump" of the U.S. Congress.
concernedvoter

Alamogordo, NM

#4 May 2, 2011
Steve Pearce is the Elected US Represenative for NM Congressional District 2, the Majority cares what he says.
Neo

White Sands Missile Range, NM

#5 May 2, 2011
common sense wrote:
Pearce has done nothing the entire time he has been in Washington and he had nothing to do with this either. He is the "Forrest Gump" of the U.S. Congress.
Hey!!! There's no need to insult Forrest Gump that badly!!

:)
Jubal Harshaw

Farmington, NM

#6 May 2, 2011
So now Pearce thinks he's some kind of news correspondent?

“ keep the loonies on the path.”

Since: Aug 10

Detroit

#7 May 2, 2011
Pearce better stick to his day job and master that before trying out for gig with the SNooze.
Agent

Santa Fe, NM

#8 May 2, 2011
I'd like to really thank him once he ends his "service." Does anyone really believe that people thanked him for his service? What service is he speaking about? Is he doing something else besides legislating.
disgusted

Las Cruces, NM

#9 May 2, 2011
I remember when pearce was interviewed on a local radio station and the DJ asked about something that was happening in Washington. It was very clear from the question that it wasn't about pearce's activities, but that is how he chose to understand it and he babbled on about how great he was. He is SO wrapped up in himself. What a dip. He is an embarrassment to New Mexico.
Sage Brush Lizard

Bayside, NY

#10 May 2, 2011
Surprised to see that Pearce is so heavy into hallucinogens. The boy does rattle on.
lcnative

United States

#11 May 2, 2011
What a freaking joke! My g*d how over-inflated his ego is! Get over yourself Steve, you're not some superstar and I guarantee you no one from that crowd or staff recognized you as anyone or anything. Most people don't know New Mexico is even in the United States.

Want to impress me? Bring our troops home from Iraq and Afghanistan NOW. They've been their entirely too long as it is and we've lost way too many of them. Come down off your self-made cloud and stop patting yourself on the back for doing NOTHING.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#12 May 2, 2011
I think his commentary was cool, but it's overshadowed by the fact that it's Steve Pearce writing it.

It's the equivalent of a fast food experience essay by Dennis Hastert....
Who cares

Las Cruces, NM

#13 May 2, 2011
Who cares what the corporate parasite Steve Pearce thinks?
common sense

Las Cruces, NM

#14 May 3, 2011
concernedvoter wrote:
Steve Pearce is the Elected US Represenative for NM Congressional District 2, the Majority cares what he says.
Interesting majority that you mentioned. Out of 13 comments on here yours is the only one that expresses any interest in what Mr. Pearce has to say. If you can spin 1 out of 13 to be a majority then you should run for office!!!!!!!
lcnative

Payson, AZ

#15 May 3, 2011
YOU SHOULD CARE - he's in a political position to help get our soldiers out of those hell holes!
Who cares wrote:
Who cares what the corporate parasite Steve Pearce thinks?
common sense

Las Cruces, NM

#16 May 3, 2011
lcnative wrote:
YOU SHOULD CARE - he's in a political position to help get our soldiers out of those hell holes!
<quoted text>
Yeah and he votes consistently with the same political party that got our soldiers in the places you mentioned to begin with.
cycle

United States

#17 May 3, 2011
EXACTLY - which is one reason I was disgusted any media attention would be given to the moron. Taxpayers need to start holding these politicians accountable for their actions or non-actions. Our soldiers are allowed to remain in these backward a** environments for years with no real mission spelled out while these idiotic politicians kick back and relax in their posh environments dealing with barking dogs and people throwing trash in their yards. DEAL WITH THE REAL ISSUES ALREADY!!! BRING OUR SOLDIERS HOME!!!
common sense wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah and he votes consistently with the same political party that got our soldiers in the places you mentioned to begin with.
munib

Bangalore, India

#18 May 4, 2011
Steve i am sure you are terrorist.fraud, lunatic, Hippocratic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Mexico House committee advances bill giving... Feb 20 your 2
Legislators take Martinez to court over veto (Jun '11) Feb 6 Ron Giles 15
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie stumps for M... Nov '14 XandO 8
Balance of power in NM House could shift for fi... Nov '14 whack 1
FBI identifies human remains found on Navajo Na... (Aug '14) Sep '14 RezDine 6
Homelessness identified as top issue in Farming... (May '14) Jun '14 indian 23
Video: Morning News June 12, 2014 (Jun '14) Jun '14 too 1
House Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web