NM Sen. Dede Feldman not seeking re-e...

NM Sen. Dede Feldman not seeking re-election

There are 4 comments on the KOB-TV New Mexico story from Feb 24, 2012, titled NM Sen. Dede Feldman not seeking re-election. In it, KOB-TV New Mexico reports that:

Democratic Sen. Dede Feldman of Albuquerque is leaving the state Senate at the end of this year, and candidates quickly are lining up to run for the vacant seat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB-TV New Mexico.

Hagar

Sheffield, AL

#1 Feb 24, 2012
GREAT!

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 24, 2012
Another one who see's the handwriting on the wall this coming Nov. Works for me!! Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

This is another large plus for NM!!
veritas

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#3 Feb 24, 2012
Let's play Handel's Messiah. Alleluia!

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#4 Feb 24, 2012
CornDogz wrote:
Another one who see's the handwriting on the wall this coming Nov. Works for me!! Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.
This is another large plus for NM!!
Or maybe she just got tired of serving like GOP Sen. Clint Hardin. You seem to be counting your chickens before they hatch, CD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News handicapped space (Nov '15) Aug '16 hmmm 40
News WNMU Mariachi Ensemble Wins Awards, Readies For... Jul '16 Chano 3
News Bill ending social promotion stalls in New Mexi... (Feb '16) Mar '16 Caroline 27
News New Mexico bail bond amendment passes House Jud... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Corky 7
News Homelessness identified as top issue in Farming... (May '14) Jan '16 Go figr 29
News New Mexico Dems eye changes after historic loss... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Joseph 2
News Column: Opponents of solar tax credit didn't do... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Solarman 1

House Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

House Mortgages