NM legislative candidates face filing...

NM legislative candidates face filing deadline

There are 10 comments on the KOB-TV story from Mar 20, 2012, titled NM legislative candidates face filing deadline. In it, KOB-TV reports that:

Candidates for the Legislature, Public Regulation Commission and certain other offices are up against a deadline to run for election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB-TV.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 20, 2012
All of them should walk away and leave those jobs of someone who truly cares about New Mexicans - if there are any left who'd be interested...
LOL

Los Alamos, NM

#2 Mar 20, 2012
CornDogz wrote:
All of them should walk away and leave those jobs of someone who truly cares about New Mexicans - if there are any left who'd be interested...
That would include you too, ese. Still can't see yer grandkids, can you.

Notice you have not emphasized picking up more people for dope charges, so they can't vote ahead of the elections right?

You ought to offer diannawhore to watch her kids, too.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 20, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
That would include you too, ese. Still can't see yer grandkids, can you.
Notice you have not emphasized picking up more people for dope charges, so they can't vote ahead of the elections right?
You ought to offer diannawhore to watch her kids, too.
***BzzzZZzzzTt sqWRk zzZz tWRRrRRrrrtp bzZZ hMmmm GzZK cRrak zZZZzzzt... Your tin foil hat is interfering with your limitZed brain waves. Earth to wearer, Incoming to the LOON wearing me at the moment, "I'm Zxxxttt here - d* u r**d me..." rotate me 12º left of center...
***Byork qWRKk zZZzz EeeERuUhuuu mMm rRRTtt zZzztz bRZttTTt ssSssssSS... Must be tough living like that in Santa Fe, or Los Alamos - same thing...
For Years

Los Alamos, NM

#4 Mar 20, 2012
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
***BzzzZZzzzTt sqWRk zzZz tWRRrRRrrrtp bzZZ hMmmm GzZK cRrak zZZZzzzt... Your tin foil hat is interfering with your limitZed brain waves. Earth to wearer, Incoming to the LOON wearing me at the moment, "I'm Zxxxttt here - d* u r**d me..." rotate me 12º left of center...
***Byork qWRKk zZZzz EeeERuUhuuu mMm rRRTtt zZzztz bRZttTTt ssSssssSS... Must be tough living like that in Santa Fe, or Los Alamos - same thing...
Pederast.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 20, 2012
For Years wrote:
<quoted text>
Pederast.
***BzzzZZzzzTt sqWRk zzZz tWRRrRRrrrtp bzZZ hMmmm GzZK cRrak zZZZzzzt... Your tin foil hat is interfering with your limitZed brain waves. Earth to wearer, Incoming to the LOON wearing me at the moment, "I'm Zxxxttt here - d* u r**d me..." rotate me 12º left of center...
***Byork qWRKk zZZzz EeeERuUhuuu mMm rRRTtt zZzztz bRZttTTt ssSssssSS... Must be tough living like that in Santa Fe, or Los Alamos - same thing...
dpb

La Veta, CO

#6 Mar 20, 2012
CD -- What a mental midget -- must be his pedophilic brain in a state of dementia.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7 Mar 20, 2012
dpb wrote:
CD -- What a mental midget -- must be his pedophilic brain in a state of dementia.
Did you borrow someones tin foil hat or did you buy one mail order?
dpb

La Veta, CO

#8 Mar 20, 2012
As I said -- CD's pedophilic brain in dementia.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 20, 2012
NM would be better off if nobody ran and the legislature was eliminated. Certainly a better outcome than what they've done over the last 50 years. Time for damage control!
Republican

Los Alamos, NM

#10 Mar 21, 2012
CornDogz wrote:
All of them should walk away and leave those jobs of someone who truly cares about New Mexicans - if there are any left who'd be interested...
since they'd all walk away, that would be impossible. you coudl always run, from your sex offender registration officer, that is, lol
!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Little only Las Cruces-area Republican to win Nov 10 Bloodonhishands 2
News Governor, House GOP slams Senate budget plan, p... Oct '16 Suzanna 14
News handicapped space (Nov '15) Oct '16 Suzanna 45
News WNMU Mariachi Ensemble Wins Awards, Readies For... Jul '16 Chano 3
News Bill ending social promotion stalls in New Mexi... (Feb '16) Mar '16 Caroline 27
News New Mexico bail bond amendment passes House Jud... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Corky 7
News Homelessness identified as top issue in Farming... (May '14) Jan '16 Go figr 29

House Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

House Mortgages