Alamogordo police logs

There are 8 comments on the Apr 4, 2011, Alamogordo Daily News story titled Alamogordo police logs. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Editor's note: Police logs are provided to the Daily News by the Alamogordo Department of Public Safety.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

The Truth

Alamogordo, NM

#1 Apr 5, 2011
Hey Hamilton. How tough are you hittin on your wife like some loser azzhole. You should shoot yourself you waste of space.
SOS

Mesa, AZ

#2 Apr 6, 2011
Weather is warming up and so are the punks!
nunya

El Paso, TX

#3 Apr 6, 2011
SOS wrote:
Weather is warming up and so are the punks!
Just cause you forgot you were young once you old fart
It is what it is

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Apr 6, 2011
nunya wrote:
<quoted text> Just cause you forgot you were young once you old fart
So with your genius logic its OK for young people to sell drugs, damage peoples property that they paid for with their own HARD EARNED MONEY!! I'm not an "old fart" but I didnt to that shit when I was young. So why does being young make it OK to be the type of person who dont do shit but can damage a working mans property. Better to be an old fart then a dumb young idiot
Mr White

Sittard, Netherlands

#5 Apr 7, 2011
It is what it is wrote:
<quoted text>So with your genius logic its OK for young people to sell drugs, damage peoples property that they paid for with their own HARD EARNED MONEY!! I'm not an "old fart" but I didnt to that **** when I was young. So why does being young make it OK to be the type of person who dont do **** but can damage a working mans property. Better to be an old fart then a dumb young idiot
It seems that you were made fun of when you were a teen. All they were pointing out was that kids do stupid things all the time because they are kids. would you feel better if it were a bunch of adults committing crimes or just a bunch of teens that have nothing els better to do because the city provides them with notheing by sports and sports and sonic. Dont be so bitter, it will make you ugly.
The Truth

Alamogordo, NM

#6 Apr 7, 2011
Mr White wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that you were made fun of when you were a teen. All they were pointing out was that kids do stupid things all the time because they are kids. would you feel better if it were a bunch of adults committing crimes or just a bunch of teens that have nothing els better to do because the city provides them with notheing by sports and sports and sonic. Dont be so bitter, it will make you ugly.
Wow I love it when dumb cock eaters jump in with their 2 cents. What I'm saying is even teens need to be held accountable. The reason I didnt act like that is because in high school I played sports year round and was involved in many other activities, I didn't have to worry about people messing with me, I didn;t mess with other people and I had respect because I showed respect. But hey dealing with dicks like you was never an issue.
young

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Apr 7, 2011
man you know what maybe these young punks need to be encouraged. ya they screw up and do mistakes but hey dont we all! i was one a those young punks at sometime in my life and u know i didnt need to hear i was a dumb punk menace to society. i needed someone to tell me it was dumb y it was dumb and help me out. instead of jacking on these young kids u should try helping out, some of these kids have parents that dont give attention, so they do these things to get attention. someone help out instead a criticizing them. ya they are jacked up but theres hope as there was for me and many others out there.
It is what it is

Alamogordo, NM

#8 Apr 8, 2011
Hey you go ahead and play daddy to these little AZZ holes. I had to shell out 2000 dollars for damage that some young punk caused to my property and I'm still trying to get my money back but even the parents are trying to fight me on it. Little jerk admitted to spray painting my truck, and busting my windows out during a random act of stupidity so excuse me for not sharing your enthusiasim. ITS THE PARENTS RESPOSIBILITY not mine I didn't spurt the little bastards out. I also wasn't big into making a victim out of hard working citizens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Editorial: Pearce still throwing sand in gears ... Mar '15 unreal 1
News New Mexico House committee advances bill giving... Feb '15 your 2
News Legislators take Martinez to court over veto (Jun '11) Feb '15 Ron Giles 15
News New Jersey Governor Chris Christie stumps for M... Nov '14 XandO 8
News Balance of power in NM House could shift for fi... Nov '14 whack 1
News FBI identifies human remains found on Navajo Na... (Aug '14) Sep '14 RezDine 6
News Homelessness identified as top issue in Farming... (May '14) Jun '14 indian 23
More from around the web

House People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]