Gun supporters rally in Farmington

There are 274 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Feb 2, 2013, titled Gun supporters rally in Farmington. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

The gun owners said they are under attack from proposed regulations and a perception that guns are responsible for some of the well-publicized mass shootings of recent months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

xando

Phoenix, AZ

#82 Feb 5, 2013
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Obama may be your leader. But he most certainly is NOT my leader.
That borders on being treasonous.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#83 Feb 5, 2013
xando wrote:
I see CN still hasn't explained even one way America is being destroyed by liberalism. I doubt he can do that because it's just that wing nut stuff he spouts without even questioning.
He seems to think that all who don't view life through his same myopic vision are out to get him.
Still, I would have thought he could come up with something. No substance.
I gave you a complete book full of facts pertaining to how modern liberalism is destroying our nation. But like most liberals, when faced with facts, you simply ignore the facts.

Out to get me? Bah. Those are your words, not mine. Liberalism is destroying America as a whole, not me personally. It is up to every patriotic American to fight that destruction, both individually, and as a group.

We are, and will continue to do so.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#84 Feb 5, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
That borders on being treasonous.
Gee. Really? You lefties weren't singing that song when you were labeling George W. Bush a war criminal. Back in those days, you lefties said dissent was the highest form of patriotism.

My, aren't you folks hypocrites!

http://www.unitedliberty.org/articles/5442-di...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#85 Feb 5, 2013
where wrote:
<quoted text>
in your underground bunker?
Wouldn't you like to know! Muahaaahaaahaaaahaaahaaahaa!
xando

Scottsdale, AZ

#86 Feb 6, 2013
You gave me a li.k to a book title. Since I don't have the book, I'm asking you for just one example. Why can't you come up with one? Haven't you read the book?

You know, extremists have been saying for forty years that liberalism (modern or not--whatever you think that is) is destroying America. Guess what....America is still standing and the best place in the world to live whether or not you treasonous types believe that about your country.
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you a complete book full of facts pertaining to how modern liberalism is destroying our nation. But like most liberals, when faced with facts, you simply ignore the facts.
Out to get me? Bah. Those are your words, not mine. Liberalism is destroying America as a whole, not me personally. It is up to every patriotic American to fight that destruction, both individually, and as a group.
We are, and will continue to do so.
xando

Scottsdale, AZ

#87 Feb 6, 2013
.....and you wingnuts were all over the place with your accusations of "treason." Interesting how it's treason only if you don't agree; however, slinging accusations at Pres Obama is "patriotic."
Oh, you hysterical extremists.....LOL
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee. Really? You lefties weren't singing that song when you were labeling George W. Bush a war criminal. Back in those days, you lefties said dissent was the highest form of patriotism.
My, aren't you folks hypocrites!
http://www.unitedliberty.org/articles/5442-di...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#89 Feb 6, 2013
xando wrote:
You gave me a li.k to a book title. Since I don't have the book, I'm asking you for just one example. Why can't you come up with one? Haven't you read the book?
You know, extremists have been saying for forty years that liberalism (modern or not--whatever you think that is) is destroying America. Guess what....America is still standing and the best place in the world to live whether or not you treasonous types believe that about your country.
<quoted text>
Sorry you don't want to read the book, but that problem is entirely yours.

If there is one thing I've learned about modern leftists: The dreamworld you occupy has no basis whatsoever in reality, and you vehemently reject anyone and anything that attempts to alter your erroneous world views.

Thus, I am not either required, nor inclined, to spoon-feed you your education. Being that I'm here for my entertainment, I'd rather just continue to rattle liberal cages.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#90 Feb 6, 2013
xando wrote:
.....and you wingnuts were all over the place with your accusations of "treason." Interesting how it's treason only if you don't agree; however, slinging accusations at Pres Obama is "patriotic."
Oh, you hysterical extremists.....LOL
<quoted text>
I love how you lefties like to label people....the ideology of tolerance! Yeah buddy!

The fact that lefties only tolerate people who agree with them is the most pronounced indication of the left's hypocrisy.
factologist

Farmington, NM

#91 Feb 6, 2013
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you lefties like to label people....the ideology of tolerance! Yeah buddy!
The fact that lefties only tolerate people who agree with them is the most pronounced indication of the left's hypocrisy.
So what? We're still in charge. we've taken the country away from you and making a lot of headway taking away your archaic conservative principles.
So spew all the sour grapes you want. It just doesn't matter.We got your label all right, chump.
BWAhahahahaha!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#92 Feb 6, 2013
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>So what? We're still in charge. we've taken the country away from you and making a lot of headway taking away your archaic conservative principles.
So spew all the sour grapes you want. It just doesn't matter.We got your label all right, chump.
BWAhahahahaha!
Good luck with that, as the producers of the nation who pay for it all continue to send their money overseas, major business players continue to close up shop, layoff people, and cut hours to part time in order to escape the onerous demands of ObamaCare, small business continues to find legal ways to keep the government from taking all they earn, the Federal government remains in financial disarray, and state and local government funds continue to dry up as our infrastructure crumbles and hoards of unemployed avail themselves of every government handout known to mankind.

You call that "headway"? You can have it. After all, you and your ilk VOTED for it. At least you are owning up, albeit anonymously, so Americans will know who to blame when the whole house of cards comes crashing down.
factologist

Farmington, NM

#93 Feb 6, 2013
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that, as the producers of the nation who pay for it all continue to send their money overseas, major business players continue to close up shop, layoff people, and cut hours to part time in order to escape the onerous demands of ObamaCare, small business continues to find legal ways to keep the government from taking all they earn, the Federal government remains in financial disarray, and state and local government funds continue to dry up as our infrastructure crumbles and hoards of unemployed avail themselves of every government handout known to mankind.
You call that "headway"? You can have it. After all, you and your ilk VOTED for it. At least you are owning up, albeit anonymously, so Americans will know who to blame when the whole house of cards comes crashing down.
Yada,yada, yada. Same old crap out of you, not a word of truth in it.
Suck them sour grapes, con man. You and the rest of your gene pool are on the way out. I look forward to do the day when it's illegal for you people to breed.
Ron Paul vs Hillary in 2016. Guaranteed 12 years of LIBERAL administration. Bwahahahahahah.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#94 Feb 6, 2013
factologist wrote:
<quoted text> Yada,yada, yada. Same old crap out of you, not a word of truth in it.
Suck them sour grapes, con man. You and the rest of your gene pool are on the way out. I look forward to do the day when it's illegal for you people to breed.
Ron Paul vs Hillary in 2016. Guaranteed 12 years of LIBERAL administration. Bwahahahahahah.
And you keep that head firmly planted up...err...in...the sand.
factologist

Farmington, NM

#95 Feb 6, 2013
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
And you keep that head firmly planted up...err...in...the sand.
Not very Mormon of you, CL. This an an example of your "conservative principles", I bet. I call you on one lie after the next and you tell me to " keep head firmly planted up...err...in...the sand". My goodness, what would Maroney say? And you said you cons were so forgiving. Just another of your lies. Shame, shame on you.
But, being the good and forgiving liberal that I am, I'll pray for your lying soul.
Bwahahahahahah!
xando

United States

#96 Feb 6, 2013
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you don't want to read the book, but that problem is entirely yours.
Mind showing me where I said I didn't want to read the book? If you will read more carefully, you will see that's not what I said at all. But what's new.....you have your own reality.
Thus, I am not either required, nor inclined, to spoon-feed you your education.
You have continually asserted that America is being destroyed, but you don't seem prepared to back up your statements. Giving a link to a book means nothing.

I'm thinking you haven't even read the book.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#97 Feb 6, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind showing me where I said I didn't want to read the book? If you will read more carefully, you will see that's not what I said at all. But what's new.....you have your own reality.
<quoted text>
You have continually asserted that America is being destroyed, but you don't seem prepared to back up your statements. Giving a link to a book means nothing.
I'm thinking you haven't even read the book.
Of course the U.S. is being destroyed by the left. It's the left's ultimate goal, to take a nation they despise and turn it into their socialist utopia.

Unfortunately, there are no socialist utopias.

After you've read the book, get back to me and we'll discuss it.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#98 Feb 6, 2013
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>Not very Mormon of you, CL. This an an example of your "conservative principles", I bet. I call you on one lie after the next and you tell me to " keep head firmly planted up...err...in...the sand". My goodness, what would Maroney say? And you said you cons were so forgiving. Just another of your lies. Shame, shame on you.
But, being the good and forgiving liberal that I am, I'll pray for your lying soul.
Bwahahahahahah!
So, please tell us all, what's a Mormon supposed to be?

And who's Maroney?

I never said anything about conservatives being required to forgive the left. The left will only get forgiveness if they deserve it..but first, they must realize the error of their ways..and I believe I can safely say you haven't done so.

So pray away if you choose! And thanks!

But try to pull that head out, eh?
Another

Santa Fe, NM

#99 Feb 6, 2013
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the U.S. is being destroyed by the left. It's the left's ultimate goal, to take a nation they despise and turn it into their socialist utopia.
bizarre assertion.

Because you are motivated by ideological orthodoxy, you have the arrogance to assume that others who don't hold your world view are part of some organized grand,evil scheme. There is nothing American in your attitudes and rhetoric against your fellow citizens.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#100 Feb 6, 2013
Another wrote:
<quoted text>
bizarre assertion.
Because you are motivated by ideological orthodoxy, you have the arrogance to assume that others who don't hold your world view are part of some organized grand,evil scheme. There is nothing American in your attitudes and rhetoric against your fellow citizens.
Nah. You are just ill-informed ignoramuses living in a dream world where flying unicorns crap pixie dust all over you each and every day. There is nothing American in the ideology of the left.
xando

United States

#101 Feb 7, 2013
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
After you've read the book, get back to me and we'll discuss it.
But we're discussing it now. All I'm asking is that you back up your assertions with one (just one) concrete example.

I'm not asking for Botk's words--just yours. Don't be a sheeple.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#102 Feb 7, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
But we're discussing it now. All I'm asking is that you back up your assertions with one (just one) concrete example.
I'm not asking for Botk's words--just yours. Don't be a sheeple.
Don't remain an ignorant leftist...read the book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Editorial: Pearce still throwing sand in gears ... Mar '15 unreal 1
News New Mexico House committee advances bill giving... Feb '15 your 2
News Legislators take Martinez to court over veto (Jun '11) Feb '15 Ron Giles 15
News New Jersey Governor Chris Christie stumps for M... (Oct '14) Nov '14 XandO 8
News Balance of power in NM House could shift for fi... (Nov '14) Nov '14 whack 1
News FBI identifies human remains found on Navajo Na... (Aug '14) Sep '14 RezDine 6
News Homelessness identified as top issue in Farming... (May '14) Jun '14 indian 23
More from around the web

House People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]