State Police seize equipment at Key Research

New Mexico State Police on June 22 executed a search warrant at the Key Research facility at 571 North 10th Street in Fort Sumner.Computers, documents and equipment and equipments were seized during the ... Full Story
Mary Jo Hermann

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Jul 19, 2007
I have been to the Key Research Center; this is Alternative Medicine and therefore doesn't require a license. Ken West is a very concerned and compassionate human being and the low level laser was amazing. If Traditional Western Medicine Practitioners’ were half as competent, they would not need to be poking their noses where they don’t belong!!!!!!
Also, if no charges were filed, how could all the equipment be confiscated? What happened "to the land of the free" and peoples basic human rights? The rights that this country was founded on……
M Dubben ----Oklahoma

United States

#2 Jul 19, 2007
I have been at the clinic several times over the last year and no wrong-doing is going on at the facility. Dr. West is a very educated man and is trying research with his devices. He does not cure or says he does to the patient. Just gives advice to follow so the person can go home and get on with their life, hopefully a little more educated of how to cope better with their illness. Far-Eastern natural medication and research is the most used guide at the clinic.
M Wilson New Mexico

Clovis, NM

#3 Mar 10, 2008
I have been to the clinic and I can not see why anyone would persecute Ken West. No claims are made, no promises of miracle cures. He operated on donation basis. If this is a "free" country why can't people choose their own treatments? Could it be he has helped too many people and there are jealous, spiteful medical doctors that wanted to shut his clinic down. This is a great injustice.
JDS

Round Rock, TX

#4 Sep 16, 2011
Anybody know what the outcome of the raid was?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie stumps for M... Nov '14 XandO 8
Balance of power in NM House could shift for fi... Nov '14 whack 1
FBI identifies human remains found on Navajo Na... Sep '14 RezDine 6
Homelessness identified as top issue in Farming... (May '14) Jun '14 indian 23
Video: Morning News June 12, 2014 Jun '14 too 1
Pecos Basin water studies continue (Jun '14) Jun '14 Carlsbad Resident 1
Century-old eastern NM post office closes (Jun '09) May '14 Neil 3
House Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

House People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

House News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in House

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:50 am PST

NBC Sports 2:50AM
Cowboys bang MVP drum for Tony Romo
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Monday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Broncos vs. Bengals
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Dez Giving Cowboys Unstoppable Element for Playoff Run
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos