Coyote killing ban defeated in House

Coyote killing ban defeated in House

There are 219 comments on the Deming Headlight story from Feb 26, 2013, titled Coyote killing ban defeated in House. In it, Deming Headlight reports that:

The state House of Representatives on Tuesday defeated a bill to ban the events, such as one last fall in which a gun shop owner collected $50 entry fees and then gave prizes to the team that killed the most coyotes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deming Headlight.

HUNTER

Alamogordo, NM

#145 Mar 23, 2013
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
it is quite clear that you are proud of your ignorance about biolgy and don't recognize your place in the world.
You might say the Creator placed me on earth to kill coyotes. That is what I do and that is what I am good at. No need to thank me..
Now

Huntsville, AL

#146 Mar 23, 2013
HUNTER wrote:
<quoted text>You might say the Creator placed me on earth to kill coyotes. That is what I do and that is what I am good at. No need to thank me..
he tries to blame God for his ignorance,blood lust and selfishness.
HUNTER

Alamogordo, NM

#147 Mar 23, 2013
Now wrote:
<quoted text>
he tries to blame God for his ignorance,blood lust and selfishness.
I finally see the problem here. You can not comprehend what you read. I never mentioned GOD! You are truly ignorant!
More

Huntsville, AL

#148 Mar 23, 2013
BS. You are still trying to justify your ignorance, blood lust and selfishness by pretending that some other authority endorses it.
HUNTER

Alamogordo, NM

#149 Mar 23, 2013
More wrote:
BS. You are still trying to justify your ignorance, blood lust and selfishness by pretending that some other authority endorses it.
I do not have to justify anything. I kill coyotes every chance I get. I have taught my family how to kill coyotes also. I know the New Mexican Hunter and the Game Wardens endorse it. I know this for a fact. I know I am good at it and perhaps I was placed on this planet to control the coyote population. You have NEVER answered the question as to why you hate baby elk and deer?
You are

Huntsville, AL

#150 Mar 23, 2013
HUNTER wrote:
<quoted text>I do not have to justify anything. I kill coyotes every chance I get. I have taught my family how to kill coyotes also. I know the New Mexican Hunter and the Game Wardens endorse it. I know this for a fact. I know I am good at it and perhaps I was placed on this planet to control the coyote population. You have NEVER answered the question as to why you hate baby elk and deer?
still lying. No responsible person in range management advocates killing every coyote you see.

The question is absurd as is your assertion that you serve anyone else but your own sickness and selfishness.
HUNTER

Alamogordo, NM

#151 Mar 23, 2013
You are wrote:
<quoted text>
still lying. No responsible person in range management advocates killing every coyote you see.
The question is absurd as is your assertion that you serve anyone else but your own sickness and selfishness.
Why do you want baby elk and baby deer to be eat by coyotes. What gives the coyote more right to live than the baby deer or elk? Who is going to protect the baby elk and baby deer. Obviously you are not!
IMNEVRWRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

#152 Mar 23, 2013
NM can help lead the way in the protection of our forest and to run ones like Unter of his land. Join the campaign, become a member in one of many excellent environmental protection agencies, such as GreenPeace.
HUNTER

Alamogordo, NM

#153 Mar 24, 2013
IMNEVRWRONG wrote:
NM can help lead the way in the protection of our forest and to run ones like Unter of his land. Join the campaign, become a member in one of many excellent environmental protection agencies, such as GreenPeace.
You do drugs don't you. My son shot a coyote yesterday evening running across canyon. The baby deer and elk thanked us..
HUNTER

Alamogordo, NM

#154 Mar 24, 2013
You are wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stupid. How do you know what the Game Wardens tell me. When is the last time you talked to a Game Warden. That's what I thought, you're all hat and no horse idiot!

Maybe you should try being short on mouth and long on ears for once in your life. You just might learn something..
I know

Huntsville, AL

#155 Mar 24, 2013
HUNTER wrote:
<quoted text>
you are lying about that. No doubt
HUNTER

Alamogordo, NM

#156 Mar 24, 2013
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know much about anything. Why do you hate baby deer and elk? Why should they die?
more

Huntsville, AL

#157 Mar 24, 2013
HUNTER wrote:
<quoted text>
off topic deflections to try to cover up your lie.

Name names.
HUNTER

Alamogordo, NM

#158 Mar 25, 2013
more wrote:
<quoted text>
off topic deflections to try to cover up your lie.
Name names.
I got home late from the ranch last night, it was after midnight and I turned on the hunting channel 605 and they were calling in coyotes with a cotton tail screamer. They took out several, it was music to my ears! Baby deer and elk are smiling all over the forest.
HUNTER

Alamogordo, NM

#159 Mar 26, 2013
I took 2 more coyotes out this morning and wounded another..

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#160 Mar 26, 2013
HUNTER wrote:
I took 2 more coyotes out this morning and wounded another..
You should change your screen name to Elmer Fudd.
You sound

Alamogordo, NM

#162 Mar 26, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
You should change your screen name to Elmer Fudd.
like a real dumb ass..

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

#163 Mar 26, 2013
You sound wrote:
<quoted text>like a real dumb ass..
You sound like a dimestore cowboy, a Dallas transplant who knows nothing about ranching.
HUNTER

Alamogordo, NM

#164 Mar 27, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a dimestore cowboy, a Dallas transplant who knows nothing about ranching.
I agree with you on that guy. I am heading to the ranch this morning. I hope I spot some coyotes..

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

#165 Mar 27, 2013
HUNTER wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you on that guy. I am heading to the ranch this morning. I hope I spot some coyotes..
How is it that you do not live on your ranch? Who feeds your cattle, vaccinates your calfs, mends your fences?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill ending social promotion stalls in New Mexi... Mar '16 Caroline 27
News New Mexico bail bond amendment passes House Jud... Feb '16 Corky 7
News Homelessness identified as top issue in Farming... (May '14) Jan '16 Go figr 29
News handicapped space Nov '15 Victor 2
News New Mexico Dems eye changes after historic loss... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Joseph 2
News Column: Opponents of solar tax credit didn't do... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Solarman 1
News Editorial: Pearce still throwing sand in gears ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 unreal 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

House Mortgages