Coyote killing ban defeated in House

Coyote killing ban defeated in House

There are 219 comments on the Deming Headlight story from Feb 26, 2013, titled Coyote killing ban defeated in House. In it, Deming Headlight reports that:

The state House of Representatives on Tuesday defeated a bill to ban the events, such as one last fall in which a gun shop owner collected $50 entry fees and then gave prizes to the team that killed the most coyotes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deming Headlight.

HUNTER

Alamogordo, NM

#42 Mar 3, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
does that have to ddo with your sadistic glee and sick joy in killing for killing sake?
Nope, you are the evil one.
With out killing man can not survive, correct?

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#43 Mar 3, 2013
HUNTER wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid, I AM a woman!
You can be whatever you want to be, Bubba. But, now that you are out on parole, it's OK identify yourself as a man again.
HUNTER

Alamogordo, NM

#44 Mar 3, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can be whatever you want to be, Bubba. But, now that you are out on parole, it's OK identify yourself as a man again.
Just maybe I will cut the nuts off of you, that is if I can find them!

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

#45 Mar 3, 2013
HUNTER wrote:
<quoted text>Just maybe I will cut the nuts off of you, that is if I can find them!
So you are a Jeffrey Dahmer wannabe. Better make sure your Parole Officer doesn't find out you are posting these threats on Topix. Otherwise you WILL be returned to your past existence as the "woman" for a large and heavily tattooed body builder in prison. But, after all those years of getting your prostate massaged by your cellmate's wheenie, I guess you like getting it that way.
HUNTER

Alamogordo, NM

#46 Mar 3, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are a Jeffrey Dahmer wannabe. Better make sure your Parole Officer doesn't find out you are posting these threats on Topix. Otherwise you WILL be returned to your past existence as the "woman" for a large and heavily tattooed body builder in prison. But, after all those years of getting your prostate massaged by your cellmate's wheenie, I guess you like getting it that way.
Are you trying to be funny? It's hard to read the Autistic sometimes!

“26.2”

Santa Fe, NM

#47 Mar 3, 2013
HUNTER wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to be funny? It's hard to read the Autistic sometimes!
So I raise the possibility that your Parole Officer might be reading your posts, and you turn into a complete bore. Can't you do any better than to call me autistic? Your posts were much more interesting when you were threatening to dismember me.
Mangoearth

Carrizozo, NM

#48 Mar 3, 2013
Well, I am just full of myself tonight - yes I have yet,another opinion!! A wild animal - does not get to go to the market - and buy meat. Neither does it make a distinction between a cat or a rabbit. It is up to the HUMANS - of greater knowledge - very questionable - with these comments from the public - to act - as if we are of greater knowledge. Thinning a population for the safety of the public is one circumstance - but to slaughter - so the ranchers don't have to monitor animal activity around the herd is ridiculous - especially, since the over grazing - has virtually made 380 corridor a wasteland. When you see the palmetoo yucca, the land has been raped. Its - once again a form of control - I see way to much in New Mexico. Sorry, no respect for ranchers - how can you keep taking and never give back. Hey, farmers rotate thier fields - put clover to replenish - and follow with alfalfa - a money crop - that not only pays the farmer - but gives back to the land. Do ranches know they can buy multiple local varieties of seed to replenish? Hymphhhh - to busy on those atvs or making deals with subdividers to rape private land. Remember, Carizozo has the extra zo - carizo- meaning land of grass - extra zo - because it was so lush. Where are those grasses now? 250 or more years of rape - so let us slaughter is the answer?
HUNTER

Alamogordo, NM

#49 Mar 4, 2013
Lobo Viejo wrote:
<quoted text>
So I raise the possibility that your Parole Officer might be reading your posts, and you turn into a complete bore. Can't you do any better than to call me autistic? Your posts were much more interesting when you were threatening to dismember me.
I don't know anything about Parole Officers. Does your Parole Officer read Topix? I got up early this morning to hunt coyotes in the Red Sands area I think the first one I take will be in honor of you and your Parole Officer..
HUNTER

Alamogordo, NM

#50 Mar 4, 2013
Mangoearth wrote:
Well, I am just full of myself tonight - yes I have yet,another opinion!! A wild animal - does not get to go to the market - and buy meat. Neither does it make a distinction between a cat or a rabbit. It is up to the HUMANS - of greater knowledge - very questionable - with these comments from the public - to act - as if we are of greater knowledge. Thinning a population for the safety of the public is one circumstance - but to slaughter - so the ranchers don't have to monitor animal activity around the herd is ridiculous - especially, since the over grazing - has virtually made 380 corridor a wasteland. When you see the palmetoo yucca, the land has been raped. Its - once again a form of control - I see way to much in New Mexico. Sorry, no respect for ranchers - how can you keep taking and never give back. Hey, farmers rotate thier fields - put clover to replenish - and follow with alfalfa - a money crop - that not only pays the farmer - but gives back to the land. Do ranches know they can buy multiple local varieties of seed to replenish? Hymphhhh - to busy on those atvs or making deals with subdividers to rape private land. Remember, Carizozo has the extra zo - carizo- meaning land of grass - extra zo - because it was so lush. Where are those grasses now? 250 or more years of rape - so let us slaughter is the answer?
Ranchers do the same thing as farmers. If they didn't they wouldn't be in business. You are stupid..
Really

Huntsville, AL

#51 Mar 4, 2013
HUNTER wrote:
<quoted text>Ranchers do the same thing as farmers. If they didn't they wouldn't be in business. You are stupid..
now? They replant grasslands? Liar
Uuuh

Huntsville, AL

#52 Mar 4, 2013
HUNTER wrote:
<quoted text>Ranchers do the same thing as farmers. If they didn't they wouldn't be in business. You are stupid..
99% wouldn't be in business, period, if they weren't so heavily subsidized by the taxpayers and if public land policies actually required sustainable practices.
HUNTER

Washington, DC

#53 Mar 4, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
now? They replant grasslands? Liar
They rotate pastures.
HUNTER

Washington, DC

#54 Mar 4, 2013
Uuuh wrote:
<quoted text>
99% wouldn't be in business, period, if they weren't so heavily subsidized by the taxpayers and if public land policies actually required sustainable practices.
Then how would you feed your pie hole with steak? Are you going to hunt your own foord? LOL!
Are

Albuquerque, NM

#55 Mar 4, 2013
HUNTER wrote:
<quoted text>Then how would you feed your pie hole with steak? Are you going to hunt your own foord? LOL!
you a real hunter or just a loud mouthed one toothed inbred retarded spastic from VA who found a hat in the outhouse?
IMNEVERWRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

#56 Mar 4, 2013
Hunter seems to be aroused with all the attention it is getting. I would ignore. Back to discussion, the negative press does not help the image of you state.
Jesus Christ

Biloxi, MS

#57 Mar 4, 2013
HUNTER wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid, I AM a woman! I sure am not in the market for looking for one!
A festering, stinking, yawning, cavernous, catcher's mitt of a camel toe you may possess, but a woman you are not.
HUNTER

Alamogordo, NM

#58 Mar 4, 2013
Are wrote:
<quoted text>
you a real hunter or just a loud mouthed one toothed inbred retarded spastic from VA who found a hat in the outhouse?
Was that your hat?
HUNTER

Alamogordo, NM

#59 Mar 4, 2013
IMNEVERWRONG wrote:
Hunter seems to be aroused with all the attention it is getting. I would ignore. Back to discussion, the negative press does not help the image of you state.
Thank you for the attention. You must feel like even more of an idiot than usual!
HUNTER

Alamogordo, NM

#60 Mar 4, 2013
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
A festering, stinking, yawning, cavernous, catcher's mitt of a camel toe you may possess, but a woman you are not.
Sounds like something you burried your fat face in once!
Right

Huntsville, AL

#61 Mar 4, 2013
HUNTER wrote:
<quoted text>They rotate pastures.
what a liar. Dirt and stubble and stubble is all that's out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Sweet (Aug '06) Oct 14 Donna Merritt 11
News NM bill outlaws smoking in vehicles with kids (Feb '09) Jun '17 sadeyes982003 362
News Lawyer sues 100 ABQ businesses claiming advocac... (Apr '17) Apr '17 coyote505 8
News State Police seize equipment at Key Research (Jul '07) Apr '17 Graddaughter of W... 5
News Torn apart by money - Ruidoso News (Sep '10) Apr '17 Pragmatist 7
News New Mexico airline service threatened if White ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 lambert 1
News New Mexico may ban minors from indoor tanning (Mar '17) Mar '17 lambert 3

House Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

House Mortgages