Sound Off! (April 5)

Sound Off! (April 5)

There are 146 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Apr 5, 2011, titled Sound Off! (April 5). In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Come on you Democrats. Fair play, you screamed and cried when they said Obama was not doing anything the first three months of his reign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Your Pants are on FIRE

Huntsville, AL

#144 Apr 6, 2011
IggyKat wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I respect Roy enough to address him directly not in some half butt post.

Secondly, posts are long because there is a point to be made and it cannot be done in one sentence, like your nonsense.
First: LIAR!!!

Second: No, it's because you like to hear yourself and try to convince us all that you're "intelligent", "secondly" because you have no life off Topix.

The use of IggyKat and intelligence in the same sentence is a true oxymoron.

Since: Sep 08

Albuquerque, NM

#145 Apr 6, 2011
TexasRanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, you racists.
If I remember correctly you are a retired lifer and your company is sucking directly off work done for the government.

You never used the government to incorporate?
You never used the courts? You never hired an employee educated in 'government schools?' You never used the postal service to send bills or receive payment?
You never used the highways to deliver your products?
You never used the public airwaves to advertise? You never used the internet for a web page or e-mail?
You never used a federally insured bank account? You never ........

But red-neck racist crackers aren't known for being very honest.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

Albuquerque, NM

#149 Apr 6, 2011
"The original Tea Party was against taxation without representation. The current Tea Party has not figured out the middle class are taxed without representation. The rich are not taxed but have all the representation."

You are repeating the grade school myth. The teabaggers haven't figured out anything but nonsense.

Video: THE TRUE STORY OF THE TEA PARTY Reading from original source material ‘Professor’ Hartmann sheds light on the TRUE story of the reasons behind one of most misinterpreted stories about that night in December 1773. And it sure isn’t the one you were taught in Junior High!

Multinational corporations were controlling the people, and the government was supporting the corporations. The East India Company sparked the rebellion, since they were given so many exemptions, tax preferences and other breaks by the British government. www.thomhartmann.com/bigpicture/thom-hartmann...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NO MORE OF YOUR TRIPE

Huntsville, AL

#152 Apr 8, 2011
TexasRanger wrote:
<quoted text>
FlacidBoy,
Lets evaluate your inane, childish comments...
"If I remember correctly you are a retired lifer and your company is sucking directly off work done for the government." Your memory is wrong as usual, I am retired Army-not a lifer, and I WORK as a contractor for the Government.
"You never used the government to incorporate?
You never used the courts? You never hired an employee educated in 'government schools?' You never used the postal service to send bills or receive payment?
You never used the highways to deliver your products?
You never used the public airwaves to advertise? You never used the internet for a web page or e-mail?
You never used a federally insured bank account? You never ........" Again more hyperbole, fodder and garbage in a weak attempt in trying to fool/trick someone in thinking that you have a point-but as usual you do not.
"But red-neck racist crackers aren't known for being very honest." And again Flacid, we have addressed this: I might be a bit country, but YOU are the admitted RACIST-I certainly am not, and being from Florida does not automatically mean I was raised on a cattle ranch.
Now lets talk a bit about you: you have admitted being a racist...correct?
You always make outlandish claims that put you in the middle of the current news cycle...correct?
You lie with EVERY breath you take...why is that?
You always select the wrong position on any debate...how can you have such a perfect score, whats your secret?
Why are you such an old, hate-filled bigot? Did daddy do something to you in the tub? Either way I won't judge, just seek professional help...everyone on these forums know you need it, just ask them.
You're the one has been exposed as a bigot. Roy is anything but a bigot. You're the one who needs mental help for all your many colorful aliases that you use on the forums. Hate-filled? Look in the mirror. Anyone you think is LIBERAL you hate.
TxRngr

El Paso, TX

#154 Apr 8, 2011
NO MORE OF YOUR TRIPE wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one has been exposed as a bigot. Roy is anything but a bigot. You're the one who needs mental help for all your many colorful aliases that you use on the forums. Hate-filled? Look in the mirror. Anyone you think is LIBERAL you hate.
Look Roy, you know I only post under one alias (TexasRanger/TxRngr)with two different spellings.

You also know I am not one bit racists, but you have admitted it several times.

Your hate-filled rants are well known, no need to deny it.

Roy, I don't hate you, I hate the way you carry yourself. And as I've said before, there are friends of mine that take liberal positions, and yet I have the utmost respect for the...they at least can carry on a debate without name calling, vulgarity and lies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TxRngr

El Paso, TX

#155 Apr 8, 2011
PlacitasRoy wrote:
Sorry for misremembering the specifics of how you have been sucking off the government teat.
"Now lets talk a bit about you: you have admitted being a racist...correct?" if your definition of 'racist' is an old white guy who will not tolerate racists, then and only under that inane and crazy racist definition...yes.
"You always make outlandish claims that put you in the middle of the current news cycle...correct?" Simply factual information or opinions not usually heard by teabaggers.
There are a few types of people who would claim "You always select the wrong position on any debate.." Teabaggers, ignoramuses, racists,anti-abortion cultists, rapture right religious wingnuts, etc.
Mis-remembering = LIES!!!

I love when you racists claim to hate other racists, its like a child molester hating other child molesters.

You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on your droppy azz.

And there is only one type of person who continually lies, post hate-filled racists rants while using vile name calling-thats is a LOON (YOU!).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NM bill outlaws smoking in vehicles with kids (Feb '09) Jun '17 sadeyes982003 362
News Lawyer sues 100 ABQ businesses claiming advocac... Apr '17 coyote505 8
News State Police seize equipment at Key Research (Jul '07) Apr '17 Graddaughter of W... 5
News Torn apart by money - Ruidoso News (Sep '10) Apr '17 Pragmatist 7
News New Mexico airline service threatened if White ... Mar '17 lambert 1
News New Mexico may ban minors from indoor tanning Mar '17 lambert 3
News State senator to file bill requiring presidenti... (Jan '17) Feb '17 well 54

House Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

House Mortgages