Measure allows court-ordered TB treatment

A state health official is pleased by the state Legislature's passage of a bill to let the state Department of Health go to court when tuberculosis patients who don't follow treatment guidelines and risk transmitting the disease. Full Story
Border Native-American

Florissant, CO

#1 Mar 23, 2009
TB was all but eradicated in the US. We have lost control of our borders and immigration system. This is another bunch of BS Americans have to put up with.

“"I'm worst at what I do best"”

Since: Jan 09

Farmington

#2 Mar 25, 2009
Border Native-American wrote:
TB was all but eradicated in the US. We have lost control of our borders and immigration system. This is another bunch of BS Americans have to put up with.
Unfortunately "all but eradicated" doesn't quite cut it. This has very little to do with the border, try harder if you're gonna attack (illegal) immigrants.
Border Native-American

Florissant, CO

#3 Mar 25, 2009
FHS Student403 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately "all but eradicated" doesn't quite cut it. This has very little to do with the border, try harder if you're gonna attack (illegal) immigrants.
Your being in denial, doesn't mean it isn't the truth.
Oh, and this has a lot to do the border. As for the "attack" on illegal aliens, more like U.S. citizens are on the defensive from various attacks by illegal aliens via drugs, pestilence, murder, ID fraud, benefit fraud, drunk driving and on and on. I'm just sick and tired of it, and I also don't want my children getting a disease from people who shouldn't be in this country to begin with.

“"I'm worst at what I do best"”

Since: Jan 09

Farmington

#4 Mar 25, 2009
Border Native-American wrote:
<quoted text>
Your being in denial, doesn't mean it isn't the truth.
Oh, and this has a lot to do the border. As for the "attack" on illegal aliens, more like U.S. citizens are on the defensive from various attacks by illegal aliens via drugs, pestilence, murder, ID fraud, benefit fraud, drunk driving and on and on. I'm just sick and tired of it, and I also don't want my children getting a disease from people who shouldn't be in this country to begin with.
I'd like to see those numbers showing TB in the US being highest among illegal immigrants. Come on? Last year there were only around 12,000 new cases, so you can relax, your kids aren't gonna get TB.
Border Native-American

Florissant, CO

#5 Mar 25, 2009
FHS Student403 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to see those numbers showing TB in the US being highest among illegal immigrants. Come on? Last year there were only around 12,000 new cases, so you can relax, your kids aren't gonna get TB.
I just typed into my search box "illegal aliens and TB" Scary! Oh, how do you know who is going to get what? You don't.
Take a look in the back of your McDonald's next time you visit and see old Pepe making your food and speaking Spanish. Then think how easily he and his illegal alien/anchor baby children in our schools could spread this to your children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI identifies human remains found on Navajo Na... Sep 13 RezDine 6
Homelessness identified as top issue in Farming... Jun '14 indian 23
Video: Morning News June 12, 2014 Jun '14 too 1
Pecos Basin water studies continue Jun '14 Carlsbad Resident 1
Century-old eastern NM post office closes (Jun '09) May '14 Neil 3
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
Sound Off: May 6 May '14 BLOODONHISHANDS 1

House Jobs

House People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

House News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in House

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]