Estevez to seek district attorney job...

Estevez to seek district attorney job in 2012

There are 23 comments on the Silver City Sun-News story from Feb 18, 2011, titled Estevez to seek district attorney job in 2012. In it, Silver City Sun-News reports that:

Deputy District Attorney Francesca Estevez announced this week that she will be running for the office of Sixth Judicial district attorney in the 2012 election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver City Sun-News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Al Reine

Albuquerque, NM

#33 Mar 3, 2011
Hilarious. My post was deleted by Topix, yet they are too dumb to delete where it was quoted. I wonder of Topix has a dog in the fight for the next DA? I never mentioned race in any of my post, so that wasn't the reason it was deleted. Maybe I hit the nail right on the head and Topix can't handle the truth? Or maybe Topix has thrown it's support behind this candidate. Either way, it looks bad for Topix to restrict opinions to those ONLY favorable to Ms. Estevez.
Clear

Rio Rancho, NM

#34 Mar 3, 2011
I have worked with her for years. She speaks out of both sides of her mouth and loves to blame her mistakes on the police, the sheriff, detectives etc. Her current boss is a sloppy mess most of the time and Ms. Ybarra doesn't care what things cost. Are you tired of the same old thing then vote against the current trend.
Francesca hasn't told the truth since she was a legal aide attorney.
Please explain.
Rick Muler

Rio Rancho, NM

#35 Apr 9, 2012
How many murders go unsolved? many. How many drug dealers never get raided? how many good ol officials need to leave? many. i was friends with Mrs Esteves daughter shes a great mom even did a background check on me and all her daughters friends but she is not a great DA. i went to college graduated and returned home to silver. this place has got worse in those five years and i blame only those in office who fail the public.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff speaks out on controverisal DWI stop in... Apr 18 Laughing 9
News Grand jury finds no wrongdoing in Tularosa poli... (Aug '13) Mar 23 SABRINA_ 10
News Bill would require post-high school plan Jan '18 yuk - yuk - yuk 14
Terry Sweet (Aug '06) Oct '17 Donna Merritt 11
News NM bill outlaws smoking in vehicles with kids (Feb '09) Jun '17 sadeyes982003 362
News Lawyer sues 100 ABQ businesses claiming advocac... (Apr '17) Apr '17 coyote505 8
News State Police seize equipment at Key Research (Jul '07) Apr '17 Graddaughter of W... 5

House Jobs

Personal Finance

House Mortgages