Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Little T wrote:
For the record Annie is a beautiful trusting selfless woman probably alot like some of you. When he suffered his stroke she was there with him and his daughter thru the whole agonizing thing. She and his daughter are very close. He also moved in with her and they lived together. She probably has more tied up in him financially and emotionally than all of you togeher. He put her thru some crazy stuff. She like you is just trying to find her own sense of closure and mayb she is going about it differently than any of you would but I think if you women would stop being so mean you would realize how much common ground you really have. There is life after Harv.
didn't even know he had a stroke! So sorry for everything. Believe me I'm not a mean woman, just want to move on with my life and never see him again, because one look at him and I will probably feel bad all over again for him . and believe me my heart can't take it no more. Goodbye ladies and take care Harv
Little T

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Mary wrote:
<quoted text>didn't even know he had a stroke! So sorry for everything. Believe me I'm not a mean woman, just want to move on with my life and never see him again, because one look at him and I will probably feel bad all over again for him . and believe me my heart can't take it no more. Goodbye ladies and take care Harv
I wasn't calling you mean. I am sorry for your broken heart hold your head high you did nothing wrong. I wish you peace.
Annie Long

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Here nor their wrote:
<quoted text> boy ain't that the truth he isn't only one I have seen him with is Annie Long unless it's a new be who don't no nothing but needs to be told like it was stated before ask for officer Sanchez truth comes out with him. Get closure I'm bringing Harvey down it ain't over yet money talks when ya Need it to!!
Lol....you haven't seen jack crap we could pass each other on the sidewalk and be none the wiser knock it off you just want to keep stirring the pot quit.
Sad but true

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Annie Long wrote:
<quoted text> Lol....you haven't seen jack crap we could pass each other on the sidewalk and be none the wiser knock it off you just want to keep stirring the pot quit.
Its crazy how much you sound just like Harv. That's exactly something he would say.
" Wow " he says that a lot too as you know.
Glad you are there for him, he was special too many and loyal to none..... just saying
God is the only one who Harv will answer too, & the only one that can help him. There's not a woman on the planet that can change him or his behavior, sorry but Harv doesn't have a loyal bone in his body, he's not capable of changing on his own. I found out the hard way. For what it's worth I hope he appreciates you bein there again for him, & he doesn't hurt you again. Take care
Here nor their

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Amen to that one she sound's exactly like Harv. Ya she will pay for it at the end. At least were smart enough to stay completely away from him ya true he Nos nothing about loyalty and he will be taken down For what he's done to all us good women.
Annie Long

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Your right someday he will answer for every lie, every deception, every broken heart he caused. Some day he will kneel before God and be judged as we all will. I try to live on the right side of the cross.
Annie Long

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Sad but true wrote:
<quoted text>
Its crazy how much you sound just like Harv. That's exactly something he would say.
" Wow " he says that a lot too as you know.
Glad you are there for him, he was special too many and loyal to none..... just saying
God is the only one who Harv will answer too, & the only one that can help him. There's not a woman on the planet that can change him or his behavior, sorry but Harv doesn't have a loyal bone in his body, he's not capable of changing on his own. I found out the hard way. For what it's worth I hope he appreciates you bein there again for him, & he doesn't hurt you again. Take care
I also found out the hard way he almost destroyed me but he no longer holds that power and he never will and for what it's worth to you I am sorry for all of you that got your hearts broken and I pray for all of you and him and his children often.
TX-ex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Well, y'all r still at it about Harvey. Sorry to see so much energy spent on him. What is it HE can hold on to so many of us? I caught him in a lie & now he won't answer.??? lol As I said b4... let DR Phil get ahold of him. See if DR can make sense of it all.
If anyone wants to chat in private, let me know :)
Prayers & blessings to all :)
Here nor their

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

TX-ex wrote:
Well, y'all r still at it about Harvey. Sorry to see so much energy spent on him. What is it HE can hold on to so many of us? I caught him in a lie & now he won't answer.??? lol As I said b4... let DR Phil get ahold of him. See if DR can make sense of it all.
If anyone wants to chat in private, let me know :)
Prayers & blessings to all :)
I want his new phone number so I can give him a piece of my mind. Found out he was very involved with a nice lady by the name of Laura Henry even has pictures of them on her Facebook Wow he sure gets around seems she also had done a lot for this man much love,helped him out was her everything amazing!!!
Mary

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

So sorry to ask but has anyone heard from Harv, is he still in, or didhe already get out and is gone?
Here nor their

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

Mary wrote:
So sorry to ask but has anyone heard from Harv, is he still in, or didhe already get out and is gone?
Hes out last Sunday was released stayin with Annie Long in Grand Junction !! Move on hes not worth it on bit
Just me

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2014

Ggc wrote:
<quoted text> Why would he be with a young lady he is 52. Where is he living now?
I was the young lady (30 yo) honestly it was a laps in my better judgement. age really didn't matter. I am actually still in contact with him. He has recently with in the last month been released from work release. However I still don't trust him as far as I could throw him.
no name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2014

Good to no im not the only one who talks to him still hope your wise n dont suck yourself up into his B.S. selfpitty party just watch yourself youngn who how pathetic he is your same age as his daughter close
So Stupid

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2014

Wow Girls, Well at the end Jan. I started talking to Lowlen (Harvey), he was actually in work release in Delta, met him through a friend (they shared the same date site). Same stuff you guys went through, same stories except the house, said all the right things, I felt bad he was in jail, he had a great story. also thought he was amazing and a "good" guy. I also fell hard. Said I was the woman he had been looking for all his life, bla bla bla. 4 days before he got out of jail he called and said, " Can't wait to see you, I love you, and I can't wait to start a new life with you, see you in 4 days". He never showed. Well he is here in Grand Junction, I saw him walking down North. Then he accidentally called me this weekend while he was at Country Jam (he must of dialed by mistake right) said his usual 2 hello's but the number was different. When I spoke he hung up, called the number today, it has been disconnected. I think I will take this to my Cop friend her in GJ, he is on probation. Just remember Girls, we loved who we thought he was... Who he really is, is very cruel and evil. Look how many hearts that he has crushed. I wish you all healing!!
Just doing the math

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2014

What are they gonna arrest him for being a liar?
So Stupid

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2014

Right? So sad, if you do a back ground check you will be shocked what is on his record, but... unfortunately, seems most of the woman he just broke their heart, unbelievable that some one would do such a thing to another person, and he has no conscious. Some woman I think spent a lot of time and energy and money on him. It would take some one strong to actually report any thing he did illegal. It amazes me the woman who defend him, if they were truly his friend they would get him help, there is something wrong with his head! One day, some one is going to be get really hurt (physically) and they (the woman who defend him) will be just as much to blame as him. What he does may not be against the law, but it should be. He is a catch and release fisher man... one day he will catch a shark! I wish him 10 fold!! As for me... I'm so done
PASSING BYE IN MONTROSE

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

I saw him get his ass kicked at a bar back in December 2013 in Montrose and he was hurting while his girlfriend at that time stood and watched. Wish I know who the guys were I would like to buy them a beer.
Mary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Me too! But tell me how is he in a bar in December when he was supposed to be in work release? Just wondering. Yea and I tried to call his number also the new one when he got out but ( stupid me) doesn't work
A Good Wise Guy

Victorville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Wow my friend was recently hurt by this scum of the earth individual. My heart is sad for you but at the same time I can clearly see why this happens.

I only know one of you women personally. And I do not know this douche nozzle Lowlen, Lowland, Harvery, Harv Son of Bitch TIT at all.

But I do know bad things happen to good people. I am sure most of you are good, decent, and honest people. I also know that most of you have something called instinct and feelings. You ALL should learn to trust them more often and rely on your own inner judgement. If you did that rather than ignore them and flutter to your hearts desire. None of this would have happened. I know my friend had weird vibes and bit of concern but ignored them.

I myself have been in a situation similar to all of yours but I didn't waste as much time or as much effort. I thought through what the person said and what actions they performed and then responded accordingly. From that I was able to see their true colors. You only get to know a person by what they say but you only really get to know a person by what they ultimately DO. Actions speak louder than words. If this guy ignores half of you a 1/4 of the time you say he does. Take a hint or start asking questions. We all thoughts and feelings and should listen to all of them and not just the one that feels loving a person unconditionally is true and right.

Everyone is capable of love and HATE. You can't have one without the other. So when you see someone with love you should know they also have hate. When you see someone that is good. You should also know that they have evil. The world and the universe itself is made of opposites and BALANCE. What it really takes to be a good person is balancing the two.

I hope the one thing all of you can take away from this forum and what I say is that take your efforts and love and spread it out somewhere else and don't trust others words but there actions as well. And do trust your OWN.

And for God's sake leave him out of what a person does. You darn bible trumpeters are really annoying. God gave people free will. People are assholes not God, choose your actions, thoughts and directions good lord.

PEACE!

tickle me pink

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

To all the women that think they know so much need to get their fact before writing on this page Harvey went to court on November 20 and was put in jail that day he was then release in December to get his life in order .That same night he went directly to the bar in Delta. He did not check into work release till January, and to all the people who want to put god into there statements need to realize that this man is the devil and enjoys the game. I feel that someday somebody will meet the real Harvey and we will see him in a law and order episode.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hotchkiss Discussions

Search the Hotchkiss Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CO Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) Wed GreeleyGrizzler 286
Be a member of illuminati and make good money. (Oct '13) Jul 20 Don Chuks 2
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Apr '14 paula baby 30
CO Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Ryell 9
CO Who do you support for Attorney General in Colo... (Oct '10) Jan '14 Darrel hyberg SR 24
Estate Sale (Oct '13) Oct '13 Housewearts 1
Perry Lee Brandt (Sep '13) Sep '13 Lynn 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hotchkiss Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hotchkiss People Search