Lowlen Harvey Lowell
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
In Love

Grapevine, TX

#1 Dec 2, 2013
Can anyone tell me about this person Lowlen Harvey Lowell?
Debby

Seattle, WA

#2 Dec 2, 2013
Wow you mustr be from Zoosk, yes his son set up so you never know who you are actually talking with.. do you have an updated phone number the one was disconnected..
Debby

Seattle, WA

#3 Dec 2, 2013
oh ya and its Harvey F Lowell
Debby

Seattle, WA

#5 Dec 3, 2013
Just follow your gut In Love and you will see...what I am seeing...Ask questions I didn't question anything until it was to late, I'm still hurtin from this one...I made the mistake of getting upset with him out of worry and it went bad real fast.. He does not forgive just moved on to the next one. Im not the only one...
in love

Keller, TX

#6 Dec 5, 2013
No I don't , is he a player.
in love

Keller, TX

#7 Dec 5, 2013
Wow I feel hard for him. Seemed like a fantastic guy. Why miss around with someone's heart. He said he was honest an wanted someone honest. Guess he missed his boat. Hope he snagged what he deserves since he treats honest people wrong.
in love

Dallas, TX

#8 Dec 5, 2013
Did this man's house burn about a mth ago in cedaredge
Seattle

Seattle, WA

#9 Dec 6, 2013
in love wrote:
Did this man's house burn about a mth ago in cedaredge
He told me 5 months ago now and that it would be done in January and he was living in a 5th wheel.. I would like to think Harvey was honest in the beginning his son had a lot to do with all this.... I waited at the airport for 2 hours for him because I never got the text a miscommunication and when I was upset it went bad this is after video dating a month for hours everyday, supposedly he was arriving coming to Seattle for a long visit.He was very upset would that I was upset then he was cruel...I did fight to keep him in my life like an love struck idiot I was and am probably still in love with him but things didn't match up so I started asking questions once that happened it was done so I really started digging..when did you guys start communicating?? did he just disappear? He even involved his Family in the stories.. It hurt but I'm so glad that I did some digging and Damn he was fine maybe just too perfect I should have known..
in love

Dallas, TX

#11 Dec 7, 2013
3 or 4 mths guess he was talkin to us at the same time. I feel deep for him very well mannered very nice looking and he involved his family also. Also he had a sleep disorder an hardly ever sleep. He said he was laid off from the cole mine not long ago an was on his way for a long visit an his truck broke down. Then he was back on his way an his house caught fire. Then he was coming for Thanksgiving an his phone was not answerin but goin to mailbox which was full from apparently from all his women friends which he told me he hasn't dated since his divorce. NOT so now it rinhs an he does not answer. Why would a person that's says they want honesty an be so nice an steal your heart its so cruel. Can't a honest down to earth good woman find a nice man.
Thought I was In Love

Dallas, TX

#12 Dec 7, 2013
So sorry Debby an Seattle. Guess when you think its to good to be true it is. He was such a fine man seemed like inside an out.
seattle

Tacoma, WA

#13 Dec 7, 2013
wow our stories seem the same all of it except that trip he was flying out to seattle and his Mothers car broke down on way to sisters way up into colorado and he had to get it towed home and thats why he got home and missed flight.. yep all the same story this just makes me sick inside.. He has another phone I know this... Yep I really cared still do thats why its so hard..But Im going to get back on the band wagon there has to be a man out there who is the real thing at least I hope so that wants a good woman and they are honest..This one broke my heart!!I knew something was up when at airport there was no flights coming in from Denver at 10:45 he even had the itinerary and showed me on video this is too much.. uhhhhg Time to heal and move on for both of us... Karma will get him thats for sure!! Deb
seattle

Tacoma, WA

#14 Dec 7, 2013
And Yes an Honest down to Earth Woman can find a nice Man, this one wasnt he taught us a good lesson..I didnt want marriage just a companion a soul mate to enjoy everything with....we both will find the one it just wasnt him.
Thought I was In Love

Dallas, TX

#15 Dec 7, 2013
Good luck finding Mr Right, I know he is out there too. Boy did we learn a lesson. And yes it hurts bad. Some men can be so cruel its ashame. Thanks for your info didn't know where else to turn and didn't want to give up on something that felt so real. Again lots of luck with your search and nice chatting.
seattle

Tacoma, WA

#16 Dec 8, 2013
Did he video chat with you? we chatted hours via video because I didnt want to start something and not have met so we did this until he was to come here..same face same everything except he always had the excuse of being in the bed it was easier after a long day..thats why I was so comfortable in starting a relationship with someone that far away. Not to mention if I liked my visit there and the house was finished I was to move there in time. Man he just is Bad a bad cruel man he better hope I do not meet up with him since now I have friends in Grand Junction. I will bring him to his knees as he did us.
seattle

Tacoma, WA

#17 Dec 8, 2013
He is off of everything as far as I can see but the person that he is and his Son he will play with Some other poor Woman's Heart. I have a bunch of info on Family which he also used in his twisted stories and lies. If you are readying this Harv or Scott you best be contacting me for a little chat regarding the video chats ect I have a few things to say and your going to hear them...As Scott said "Trust him or you will blow him out of the water my Dad is an honest Man" I will blow you right out of the water!! We were the honest Ones!!
TEXAS

Lubbock, TX

#18 Dec 14, 2013
THERE IS ANOTHER STORY ONLINE ABOUT THIS MAN - LOWLEN HARVEY FRANKIN LOWELL FROM DELTA COLORADO. HE IS USING THE SAME STORY ABOUT HIS PLACE BURNING TO THE GROUND AND HE LOST EVERYTHING!! HER NAME WAS KATHRYN FROM FLORIDA. SHE IS HEART BROKEN. THIS JUST OCCURRED ON DECEMBER 2, 2013. SHE HAD IT ANNOUNCED OVER THE RADIO TO FIND HIM. BUT UNDER HER PLEA IS ANOTHER WOMEN TELLING THAT SHE HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO HER AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS. THEY HAVE ALL LOST ALOT OF MONEY TO HIM AS WELL. IT SAYS IF ANY OTHER WOMEN HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH HIM TO CONTACT THE DELTA SHERRIFFS OFFICE BECAUSE HIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST.
JLL

Savannah, GA

#19 Dec 16, 2013
Ok soI do not support Harvey in anything that he does! But my brother is a good boy! He like everyone else was fooled by Harv! I do not care what you say about Harv because he has done many people so wrong but please leave my brother out of this! And if he did go along with Harv he regrets it now and is no longer incontact with him as well! I know that Harv has hurt so many women intentially and never thought twice about it! Believe me I know first hand I have seen it happen over and over and over! And I am sorry that it has happened to all you but do not threaten my brother!
Faith and love

Merritt Island, FL

#20 Dec 16, 2013
I like most, have a past and there is not one person out there that can honestly say that they have never made a mistake would not be true. No matter how small or large or painful the mistakes, they do not define you as a person. I believe we all deal with life in a different way and that's what makes us each so unique as individuals. Believe me I will be the first to admit I have made mistakes but I believe also people can change and learn from their mistakes in their past and that means as close as yesterday. Life is a blessing and so many take it for granted, forgiveness is what makes us stronger. And family is most important. Hate and anger are a choice and will form your lifes progress so forgive and live life. No matter what life has or had dealt us in the past, tomorrow is a new day. Everyone deserves to be loved and one day you might realize you should have forgiven that someone and it might be too late. Emotions do not have a turn off switch, you need to decide what your life means to forgive. Love and forgive, life is a gift.
IHC

South San Francisco, CA

#21 Dec 16, 2013
Google ... For Info on fire look up cedar edge fire burns 100 year old home aug 17th 2012 .....
Ggc

United States

#22 Dec 19, 2013
In Love wrote:
Can anyone tell me about this person Lowlen Harvey Lowell?
What do you want to know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hotchkiss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Visit to Crawford soon Jul 9 jsgcsa20 1
News GOP official quits after charges she used racis... Jul 3 Mothra 21
Estate Sale (Oct '13) Oct '13 Housewearts 1
Perry Lee Brandt (Sep '13) Sep '13 Lynn 1
News Hotchkiss girls run to 2A cross country title (Oct '12) Oct '12 Mark Roberts 1
looking for Tammy Townsend or Ted Fix (Mar '12) Mar '12 grace 1
Debate: Occupy Wall St - Hotchkiss, CO (Nov '11) Nov '11 Mary 1

Hotchkiss Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hotchkiss Mortgages