Hot Springs Village Murder April 2010

Posted in the Hot Springs Village Forum

Joe-B

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#1 Apr 22, 2010
Does anyone really know what the feuding was over? I donít want to characterize everyone in the HSV because they do get characterized and I know a lot of good people that live there that are retired and some that work and some that are retired and still work. I just know that the ones that give everyone else a bad name (and I am not saying the victim is one) have a tendency to poke their noses where they donít belong and think that the Village is for retired people only and kids should not be allowed (just read the police log in the village voice). I hope this was not the case here!!!! And that he pushed his neighbor over the edge.
Oneofthevillagep eople

Maumelle, AR

#2 Apr 22, 2010
I think there is a lot that went on that has not yet come to light. I have thoughts on this but they are only my opinion so I will not voice it, but it takes a lot for a father to go this far and risk being taken away from his children and put in jail. KWIM?
Joe-B

#3 Apr 23, 2010
Oneofthevillagepeople wrote:
I think there is a lot that went on that has not yet come to light. I have thoughts on this but they are only my opinion so I will not voice it, but it takes a lot for a father to go this far and risk being taken away from his children and put in jail. KWIM?
I know what you mean and it does not make any sence and I pray for both families.
green tree

Lakeville, MN

#4 Apr 24, 2010
This man is a crazy man and murdered an innocent retired old man, that had children and grandchildren which is not acceptable and he will pay for killing him.
Joe-B

#5 Apr 26, 2010
green tree wrote:
<quoted text>
This man is a crazy man and murdered an innocent retired old man, that had children and grandchildren which is not acceptable and he will pay for killing him.
I have learned more about what has gone on and the older person was not entirely innocent in this matter and I am going to remain quite until it comes out in court and believe me it will.
Oneofthevillagep eople

Little Rock, AR

#6 Apr 27, 2010
I'll just say that if what many of us believe happened really did happen, this man does NOT belong in jail and I hope that the justice system works for him. Not that I condone murder, but from what I understand, the police had been alerted to this issue several times and were not taking the actions that any parent would expect to be taken
Joe-B

#7 Apr 28, 2010
I'll just say that if what many of us believe happened really did happen, this man does NOT belong in jail and I hope that the justice system works for him. Not that I condone murder, but from what I understand, the police had been alerted to this issue several times and were not taking the actions that any parent would expect to be taken
I believe you and I have heard the same thing and it should have been looked into long before now because as a parent myself if no one was going to help me I would not be able to let it go!!!!!
Oneofthevillagep eople

Little Rock, AR

#8 Apr 28, 2010
Exactly! It is a parent's job to protect their children. I believe the wife when she says they contacted the police and asked for help, were they waiting to catch him in the act? If that is what was going on then the father did what he had to do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hot Springs Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HSPD ruining our town 12 hr R Myers 1
Brian Thompson - anyone heard? (Jul '13) 14 hr EARL 23
Stephanie and Westley Woo Fri Stephanie 14
Obama-Economy - Hot Springs National Park, AR (Feb '12) Fri james 3
Brian Thompson - involved in sale? (Jun '14) Dec 25 Benny 18
Steve Johnson bus driver Dec 24 mossy seaman 7
lucky you! (Jan '14) Dec 24 lucky you 3
More from around the web

Hot Springs Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE