D-J-B-

Mountain Pine, AR

#1 Feb 23, 2010
Do the owners of the restaurant think that their waitresses are stupid or something? They have them putting their names on the tables now like they canít remember whose table is whose! From my experience (in the morning) the waitress are well organized courteous and their service is outstanding! I eat with a sometimes large group and when I get there the table is set up and ready to go I donít have to ask for coffee, water or anything. Seems to me someone needs to let the waitress do what they do best and that is take care of the customer and not an ownerís pet peeve.
After---------no on

Monett, MO

#2 Feb 23, 2010
If you ate there other then the morning & noon then you would see why the owner is doing what she is doing. Service sucks except for the Great girls in the morning.
D-J-B

Mountain Pine, AR

#3 Feb 24, 2010
I have only eaten dinner there a couple of times and one time they had some boy waiting on tables and some young girl there another time. They took our orders got our drinks and brought the food but that was all you seen of them. I donít see where putting their name on a piece of paper and setting it on the table would make it any better especially for the girls that work in the morning we know who they are and they know what tables are theirs. It has been several months since I have eaten there in the evening but if they had the help there in the morning like they had in the evening it would not matter how good the food was I would not go back.
D- REST

United States

#4 Mar 8, 2010
I have read your comments, and I am sorry you feel the service is terrible. It is sooooo hard to find good help. i'm doing the best I can, with what I got to work with. If you know anybody that wants to work Please send them my way. As for the name tags, the girls on sunday seam to loose their tables when it comes to cleaning them. So my mom, an older woman cleans them so she can seat more customers, and she dosen't know who's they are and there's tips on the table so she dosen't know who gets them. So I thought the name cards would help.As far as the boy waiting on tables thats my grandson and he only waits when the hired help dosen't show up. Please don't stop coming as I really need all of you as customers. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to make this restaurant a better place to come to. Thanks Debra
D-J-B

Mountain Pine, AR

#5 Mar 9, 2010
If you are Debra? I would like to ask you a question. I would ask you in person but every time I am there you are not or at least they tell me you arenít. I did stop by for dinner the other night and ordered a meal (the food was great) with mashed potatoes I wanted the gravy that I assumed come with it but I did not want the gravy put on the potatoes just in a bowl on the side. I was charged extra for the gravy that I assumed come with the meal. Can you tell me the difference between having it on the potatoes and putting it in a bowl instead? I dont know who waited on me but the service was a whole lot better.
D- REST

Benton, AR

#6 Mar 10, 2010
Thank you for coming back. I'm sorry ,but no, you are not suppose to be charged for the gravy if you didn't get it on your potatoes. We only charge for the gravy,like for breakfast,as a side. I will refund your money next time you come in. as for me not being there, I work in the evenings to try to make business better. I'm there from 2 till close everyday. My daughter runs it in the mornings. I'm doing everything I can think of to make it better so please let me know what I can do to keep you and others coming. Thank you Debra
Ryan

Wailuku, HI

#7 Feb 25, 2011
Hi, I would just like to take this opportunity to comment and say I had a great experience dinning at Debra's while working on a cellular tower close to the restaurant. Myself and two other workers enjoyed the food and service so much that we ate there the entire week. A for the convenience B for the great food and C because the waitress we had was very good. I am a home grown Kentucky boy that knows good home cooked meals and if you are looking for a restaurant to fulfill your home cooking cravings the buck stops at Debra's!!! Thanks again.-Ryan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hot Springs Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I don't understand what Ty Rogers did wrong? 2 min Inquirer 5
What do you get... 5 min Inquirer 9
habitat for humanity - do not give anymore!! 1 hr Kenny 3
News Garland County Trash Rates Going Up (Apr '06) 2 hr Kenny 5
Ping Pong 9 hr Really 2
196 Breckling Circle Hot Springs Arkansas 71901 9 hr Really 9
Lets Play Guess the Supervisor 9 hr Really 4

Hot Springs Village Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance