Deer Stands in Neighborhoods
Sandy Williams

Mckinney, TX

#1 Sep 25, 2009
My husband is currently in the village checking out our new home that is being built. The contractor told him that a woman had a deer stand in the vacant lot (has green belt between our home and another that faces a different street) next to our home this morning.

I'm not very happy about the deer eating our new landscaping, but this would seem a bit too close for comfort for someone to be with a weapon. Comments, please.
matt

Keller, TX

#2 Sep 26, 2009
They only allow proven deer hunters in a couple weeks a year to thin the population. Call the POA for details but I would think it would be coming down soon.
Sandy Williams

Mckinney, TX

#3 Sep 26, 2009
Yes, I understand that. It just seems that the stands would not be allowed next door to a house.

Trust me, I hope that the population is thinned. I am aware of the number of accidents that the deer are causing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hot Springs Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dewayne Curry being railroaded 1 hr Rudy 1
Village Mc Donald's 15 hr Just Wonderin 1
Lakeside anti bullying nonsense 21 hr Verne 2
rebecca morris Mon Rebecca 12
I am so proud of our country Sun Mrs. Winterbourne 16
Rogers and Dean taking the kids out of state fo... Dec 2 Jeffery 19
What's up with this Dewayne Curry character? Dec 2 Jeffery 1

Hot Springs Village Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance