Woman Found Stabbed to Death in Hot Springs

Sep 6, 2012 Full story: ArkansasMatters 34

A woman has been found stabbed to death in Hot Springs. Police say a man who had also been stabbed was found at the scene with her around 8:30 this morning.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
magicmike

Rison, AR

#1 Sep 6, 2012
They caught the suspect
anonymous

Ballwin, MO

#3 Sep 6, 2012
it shouldnt have happened in the first place, there was no need in killing an innocent person no matter what she did!! Tish was a good, loving woman , Yes she had down falls but everyone loved her just he was crazy and needs to pay the price!!!
anonymous

Ballwin, MO

#4 Sep 6, 2012
Im from hotsprings and i know her!! no one should ever have to pay that price!! People are just evil!
bob

United States

#5 Sep 6, 2012
anonymous wrote:
Im from hotsprings and i know her!! no one should ever have to pay that price!! People are just evil!
They did get the man that did it, I think I may know him. If it was him he is crazy and evil. When will they release his name.
lulu hot springs mom

United States

#6 Sep 6, 2012
I can't believe it. Who could have done such a horrible thing?
Cindy

Euless, TX

#8 Sep 6, 2012
This is garland county as usual. Someone from OUTSIDE needs to step in and clean the whole damn place up. Ray Dautartus, Maxx Anderson. Toby Fowlks, and now this. And this is the second murder in a week. This town has some serious issues and it needs state or federal intervention.
magicmike

Little Rock, AR

#9 Sep 6, 2012
Federal intervention? Are you serious? Shit happened and the police did their job. Please don't spread radical rhetoric just to get people worked up.
the truth

United States

#10 Sep 6, 2012
correction 4th murder in two weeks
becky

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#11 Sep 6, 2012
everyone shall reap what they sew in the end! nobody has the right to kill anyone no matter what the problem was
no need to know

#12 Sep 6, 2012
i knew both of them personally its f'ed up what happened now everyone just needs to quit saying stupid sh!t that person will pay i promise u that.. tish was loved by those who knew her personally like me and gaylon hope u make it through bubba
pissed off

Panama City, FL

#13 Sep 7, 2012
magicmike wrote:
They caught the suspect
this is a pic of the suspect
http://www.hotsr.com/content/uploads/pictures...
jamelad

Benton, AR

#14 Sep 10, 2012
Dang HotMesz yall gone have first48 on standby in that city,i was raised there and i dnt member it being that way

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#15 Sep 11, 2012
I agree, no one deserves to pay with their life. The only time I feel differently is if they took a life with their own hands, then someone deserves to die. People make mistakes (we ALL do) and some may say that there are some mistakes worse than others, but that doesn't mean someone deserves to be murdered. It is just so scary to see people I know being murdered. I moved from Hot Springs almost a year ago and I have had 2 friends murdered, one was 26 and now her, 21... So young and so much life left to live yet some crazed lunatic feels the need to try and play God. I hope he pulls through this and is able to sit in the courtroom and look that loser in the face when they throw him in the slammer to wait for his execution day! Nothing can bring her back, but the families deserve justice!
lisa

#16 Sep 12, 2012
Does anyone know how Gaylen is doing? Is he going to be ok??
TOO BAD

Des Moines, IA

#17 Sep 12, 2012
Anothrplayaindagame wrote:
My friend gay and tish u paid with ur lives and now in death was tha measley lit bit u riped this muta f off for worth ur life igusse now u know what happens when u rip a fiend off lesson dont do it and unsuspected sh** like that won't happen
It
TOO BAD

Des Moines, IA

#18 Sep 12, 2012
Anothrplayaindagame wrote:
My friend gay and tish u paid with ur lives and now in death was tha measley lit bit u riped this muta f off for worth ur life igusse now u know what happens when u rip a fiend off lesson dont do it and unsuspected sh** like that won't happen
It is too bad they don't list your name Anothrplayaindagame. Morans like you need to be dealt with, and I am just the person, you inbreed idiot!
Agreed

Euless, TX

#19 Sep 12, 2012
TOO BAD wrote:
<quoted text>
It is too bad they don't list your name Anothrplayaindagame. Morans like you need to be dealt with, and I am just the person, you inbreed idiot!
I totally agree with you. Whoever that was needs to keep there mouth shut I hope whenever something happend to them ppl talk shit about them and whoever is family and friend read it bc it bullshit thy can post stuff so offensive not taking in to consideration tisha's mom brother sister grandparents really?... Grow up
twistedTXchick

United States

#20 Nov 8, 2012
God have mercy on your souls saying Gaylon or Tisha deserved this! Justice will be served in or out of court. Keep playing the game buddy, your time will come as well!!! Love to G and Tish!! A beautiful angel.
Micky

United States

#21 Nov 8, 2012
Anothrplayindagame was probably fielding kimery or his crack ho girl friend kara. He is the the one that murdered tisha and tried to slaughter gaylon and gut lie a fish. kimery and his woman did it. they planned it. to them life is cheap except theirs. I hope they both get what they desevere. world be better place with them both gone. then they never hurt nobdy ever again. they are both liars and theif, she break in your house and take your stuff, so does he. they hypocrites for what they say about tish and gaylon.
lisa

#22 Nov 8, 2012
Mickey do you know fosur dat ho kara helped....why they not get her too; sh walkin free whys dat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hot Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie and Westley Woo 4 hr Anonymous 3
Review: Innovative Equipment Solutions Dec 18 Michael 1
Wayne Turner (Oct '10) Dec 17 Stefano 14
does anyone know anything about john gibson aut... (Sep '09) Dec 17 Ino 60
Preston Wadkins (Feb '13) Dec 17 James Lewis 13
Brian Thompson - involved in sale? (Jun '14) Dec 15 Angie7070 17
Brian Thompson - anyone heard? (Jul '13) Dec 15 Angie7070 22
Hot Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web