Twin Rivers B Church is dear to my Heart

Twin Rivers B Church is dear to my Heart

Posted in the Hortense Forum

An old friend

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2012
Years ago , when I was young and foolish , I had the "Privilege " , of being introduce to the "Twin rivers B Church". How foolish I was to allow such a wonderful group of people to "exit" my life. I will never forget some of the "Older Seniors" who were alive back then. That Community and Church won my heart. Back then , people would tell you where they stood. You did not have to guess if they were your friend. They were not " two face , and back stab bers " as many are today. Being young and Foolish , I left. I have traveled all over the south east , and met a lot of people. But I will tell from my heart , I think "twinn Rivers" has them all beat !!, An old friend.( I remember ; Perry R., Roy R. ; Jack--the mail man ; Preacher Mathis ; Mrs.Miller; Mrs.Strickland ; Peggy S. ; A Barlow; and tons of others.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hortense Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want a honest single soldier Aug 24 Harsh Dose of Rea... 2
Can a police officer get fired for sleeping wit... (Jul '11) Aug 12 Reality Check 33
Looking for Herbs Aug 12 doesitmatter 2
News Wayne deputy who shot armed man Tuesday had 13 ... Aug 8 Ragan 1
News Soldier granted bond on murder charge Jul '15 ssgmilanlarry 3
Count finds 37 possible homeless people (Feb '15) Jul '15 anpoeplearecrazy 2
News NewKKK finds place to rally in Brantley County (Feb '10) Jul '15 TDS 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hortense Mortgages