Fight at the Eagles
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What

United States

#1 Oct 17, 2011
Heard there was a fight at the Eagles Fri night. Anybody know what happened?
HA HA

Chiefland, FL

#2 Oct 18, 2011
I guarantee it was not over a good looking woman. LOL!
For sure

Houston, TX

#3 Oct 18, 2011
Actually I heard it was something to do with a really pretty girl.
Insert name here

United States

#4 Oct 18, 2011
Yeah it was kelly MILLER and dennis bookout he grabed kellys beer and shaddered it because she wouldnt leave and was showing her butt! and he got kicked out....he was trying to get her to leave but she wanted one more beer...so he grabed it shaddered it and everyone jumped on him is what i hear.
RMS

United States

#5 Oct 18, 2011
Actually, about 3 guys jumped on him and threw him out. He left, and then the rest of the fight was about this guy punched this other guy's dad during the commotion.... It got pretty out of hand after that. A woman got knocked out and everyone got kicked out. Everyone in the place was involved in it. (I know the names of the two men but would prefer not to name names.)
insert name here

United States

#6 Oct 18, 2011
was one adam stephens? were you there?
local woman

United States

#7 Oct 18, 2011
were you there? lol i heard he walked all the way to the library? in hsb dennis bookout did lol idk all rumor? and hear say...you know how it goes? and who is adam stephens?
local woman

United States

#8 Oct 18, 2011
i heard that her dad was also their for protection? kelly millers dad? i guess the two split up now,,,,
RMS

United States

#9 Oct 20, 2011
Adam was there but not involved in any way. There were people who made sure he did not wind up in the middle of it. Yes I was there. He left shortly after the fight broke out.
whatsup

United States

#10 Oct 22, 2011
I heard that know it all Gayle got hit ! Sure do hope so , she is always putting her self in a man's place.
The place is full of trash at all times
So at least she fits in ! And oh my, how indeed could a Bookout cause a problem !LOL !
customer

Melbourne, AR

#11 Oct 24, 2011
just a bunch of horseshit in horseshoe bend.
Haywood Jablowme

Melbourne, AR

#12 Oct 24, 2011
it was the fight of the century !!~ people got drunk,got 10 feet tall and had something to prove when it all started. Just another typical weekend in HSB. Next saturday will be the halloween bash. There will be the fatass chicks who think they are hot dressed up with thier USDA stamp on the middle of their back slingin all that beef around. THe old men remembering when they could whoop some a** back in the day. Drama on who is together this week who's not. Which couple broke up cause so and so was cheatin. Cant wait to go again.
drunkard

Pineville, AR

#13 Nov 2, 2011
well i see there was another fight this last friday night at the eagles. well not really a fight, more of a beat down from donny to chance. Did he light up the disco shoes or what lol
fighter

Pineville, AR

#14 Nov 2, 2011
yeah that was totally dawsome !! i meant awesome !!
blah

United States

#15 Nov 2, 2011
U mean an awfully sweet cheap shot from behind from what I saw
anyone there

Pineville, AR

#16 Nov 3, 2011
was this a fight or a beat down? I heard the little guy called the cops and filed charges against the big guy.
hmm :)

United States

#17 Nov 3, 2011
Well why'd all this go down in the first place?? A cheap shot to the back of the head? Not too much of a beat down I'd say!
lmfao

State University, AR

#18 Nov 7, 2011
You know Donny could kick that guys's ass wether it was a cheap shot or not.
haha

Mountain Home, AR

#20 Nov 14, 2011
Donny got whipped by Tim collins
woah

Dallas, TX

#21 Nov 14, 2011
Did he really? Embarrassing!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horseshoe Bend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Barnes as Mayor? (May '14) 6 hr jan 97
horseshoe bend... crown lake (Jul '09) 7 hr peter 28
Diamond Bob - What he says....what he does?? (Nov '15) 7 hr peter 12
street grooming in HSB 8 hr randi 30
beautification of hsb 10 hr resident 21
waste of hsb resources - street grading Fri simon 3
Road Conditions - Commercial Vehicles in Horses... Fri what a guy 102

Horseshoe Bend Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance