Country Showdown Sunday at Tags

Country Showdown Sunday at Tags

There are 3 comments on the Press & Sun-Bulletin story from Jul 17, 2009, titled Country Showdown Sunday at Tags. In it, Press & Sun-Bulletin reports that:

Designed to find the best new talent in country music in America, the Colgate Country Showdown will come to Tag's Summer Sound Stage on Sunday, giving more than a dozen performers a chance to compete for a $500 check from presenter WOKN 99.5. The winner will not only win a check, but also will gain the opportunity to perform at the New York State ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press & Sun-Bulletin.

South Windsor, CT

#1 Jul 20, 2009
Who were the Winners in the TAGS Cogate Country Showdown Contest?
What Five Hundred

Mesquite, NV

#2 Jul 23, 2009
Why so CHEAP,can't they do better than that and that won't cover the gas MONEY ?

Binghamton, NY

#3 Jul 23, 2009
@ What Five Hundred, These are regional events. Unless you are flying coporate jet I doubt you will need $500.00 in fuel costs. Check for an event in your area.

Emily Arnold won the Big Flats, NY event.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horseheads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who loves oral sex!!!!? (Jul '07) Sep '16 karen 4
News Horseheads cops bust pot-growing operation (Oct '09) Aug '16 420kind 2
Singles in the area (Mar '16) Mar '16 14905ABC 2
Discrimination In Horseheads (Sep '07) Aug '15 Concerned 3
how r the schools (Feb '11) Aug '15 gudlyf 3
News Residents oppose natural gas compressor station... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Fat Bellied Utican 1
News guilty (Nov '14) Nov '14 Luther 1

Horseheads Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Horseheads Mortgages