Gun at the airport

Gun at the airport

There are 97 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Nov 6, 2009, titled Gun at the airport. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Team 10 has learned a man recently tried to board a plane at the Rochester international airport with a loaded gun in his carry-on bag.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Parrish, AL

#102 Nov 15, 2009
LOL.....Ya I like that Lets leave it at that I always was a James Bond fan:):)
why

Albion, NY

#103 Nov 16, 2009
Don W Conesus NY wrote:
LOL.....Ya I like that Lets leave it at that I always was a James Bond fan:):)
Ya, like you said you were a "police officer". Better you lie about being James Bond.

Parrish, AL

#104 Nov 16, 2009
Oh boy WHY from Rochester:( I sense you have no sense of humor and you may have some trust issues. Why is it so important what I did anyways???? You are drawing your own conclusions so keep having fun with that! You have a great day :):)
why

Newark, NY

#105 Nov 16, 2009
Don W Conesus NY wrote:
Oh boy WHY from Rochester:( I sense you have no sense of humor and you may have some trust issues. Why is it so important what I did anyways???? You are drawing your own conclusions so keep having fun with that! You have a great day :):)
Oh, I see...it was a joke claiming to be a police officer. Sorry, didn't get that one obviously. I drew no conclusions except you were a wannabe and, as it turns out,(I'll try and be nice) a fabricator of the truth. The only trust issue is that you can't be.

Parrish, AL

#106 Nov 16, 2009
Why of Rochester your right but I sure am enjoying that NY State retirement how about you?
Greece Teen

Rochester, NY

#107 Nov 16, 2009
Don W Conesus NY wrote:
Why of Rochester your right but I sure am enjoying that NY State retirement how about you?
Your retired?? You must be really old and near death.
I'm glad you enjoyed your life playing solitaire for 25 years, maybe they'll have solitaire in heaven.

Parrish, AL

#108 Nov 17, 2009
Hey Greece Teen. Be nice now:) Be careful......Could be, NOT REALLY SURE are you? Don't Assume Anything:)I know that's what Why would like to hear, now there is a person who does a lot of ASSUMING. Are you WHY under a new AKA????:):)Hey got to go and get my coffee, muffin, cards and maybe my cane, might be a little grumpy too:) Have a great day:)
why

Albion, NY

#109 Nov 17, 2009
Don W Conesus NY wrote:
Pensions from 2 departments...not bad, thanks.
why

Albion, NY

#110 Nov 17, 2009
Don W Conesus NY wrote:
Don't Assume Anything. I know that's what Why would like to hear, now there is a person who does a lot of ASSUMING. Are you WHY under a new AKA????
My assumption was correct though...based on hearing thousands of wannabes.

Parrish, AL

#111 Nov 17, 2009
Ha.......Sorry!Can I back up a little you are correct and I am happy for you as well. We both have heard the wannabe stories and retired and yes in a sense I am a true wannabe I was a police officer for a short period, a total of only 3 years. My dreams were crushed when I took exam for State Troopers in 70's and got to eye exam. Got denied (blind as a BAT without my glasses). Came home worked a couple of years as a deputy then started to look over my other options. Took more exams finished my college education and moved on. I guess I was a little sarcastic and foolish when I said Not at Liberty to Say.......I think that is when our conversations started going south..........sorry. I guess if you want to really know what I did in the jail I can tell you but it is such a controversial issue......and never understood. After looking at Counseling department and a degree in criminal justice/social work(Counseling) I ended up in the Recreation Department because that was the first opening. Enjoyed it so stayed there till I retired.Then went on and worked for a few more years at a private agency helping troubled youth(hopefully to keep them from Criminal Justice System). So yes I would of loved to be a police office my whole career but don't regret my decisions. Hope I helped a few people along the way?????Sorry for the misunderstanding and my sarcastic tone. Thank you for serving and protecting our communities. Sounds like we were in this one way or another together through the years. You helped clean up the streets then we guarded them:)
why

Albion, NY

#112 Nov 17, 2009
Don W Conesus NY wrote:
I guess I was a little sarcastic and foolish when I said Not at Liberty to Say.
Case closed.

Parrish, AL

#113 Nov 17, 2009
To WHY from Rochester.....Ya thanks:)Again Sorry!
why

Newark, NY

#114 Nov 17, 2009
Don W Conesus NY wrote:
To WHY from Rochester.....Ya thanks:)Again Sorry!
Don't mention it.
The Truth

New York, NY

#115 Dec 9, 2009
Don W Conesus NY wrote:
GetReal.....LOL no thanks I did 30 years of Guarding and ya probably did play a few games of Solitaire thru out my career. Sorry I offended you or you feel that way sure wasn't my intent. Just trying to explain(see other comments) to WHY from Roch I technically was not a Corrections Officer (Guard). I guess no matter what my job I was a guard in some sense. Please recognize though present or past NYSDOC employees Civilian Employee or Corrections Officer we risked or risk our life's everyday as do police officers, fire fighters or military personnel. You just never hear of all the tragedies within a NYSDOC Jail. Have a Great EVENING:)
You were overpaid for baby-sitting perps.
Probably did all the doubles that you could.
Risked your life my ass. The inmates aren't armed.
If they had a hidden shank, it was your fault for not finding it.
Give me a break!
solitaire

Rochester, NY

#116 Dec 10, 2009
R U sure it was solitaire or was it Moose A. Moose from Nogin doing the match game?

I remember when I was in the navy on duty one night a DOD security guard shot himself in the calf while practicing his quick draw.

We had so much fun with those people.

Took a guys revolver apart one night and put it back in front of him while he slept. Disconnected the guard shack and rolled it into the street while another was sleeping. The shack was on wheels so planes could be moved across the street.

At Taylor instruments one guard use to sleep in the medical department bed. So I wired the doors shut one night.

Really, I can't make this stuff up!
Skibum United States

Parrish, AL

#117 Dec 10, 2009
The Truth......Ya Ya Ya Ya you got it.....What ever:)

Parrish, AL

#118 Dec 10, 2009
WOW Truth you that slow you must have dial up that story is so old who cares......I agree with skibum ya ya ya........What Ever......:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horseheads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Nov 17 Mr elmira 1
who loves oral sex!!!!? (Jul '07) Nov '16 dhand333344 5
Bruce Brennan from the nutrition clinic is a pr... (Oct '07) Oct '16 slw1682 79
News Horseheads cops bust pot-growing operation (Oct '09) Aug '16 420kind 2
Singles in the area (Mar '16) Mar '16 14905ABC 2
Discrimination In Horseheads (Sep '07) Aug '15 Concerned 3
how r the schools (Feb '11) Aug '15 gudlyf 3

Horseheads Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance