Horseheads optician says past life as Union soldier inspired him to become a collector

Jun 11, 2011 Full story: Star-Gazette.com

Dick Buchanan explains matter-of-factly how he came by his interest in Civil War collectibles.

Read more
Earl Sealess

Lansdale, PA

#1 Jun 14, 2011
Let me make some predictions: I bet that this guy drives a Coo-Cooupe Deville, he eats Fruit Loops for breakfast, and his favorite cartoon is anything from Looney Tunes. I'd be hesitant to enter this guys office as he might hypnotize you into believing he's a psychic and then predict you'll buy a pair of glasses or is it he'll predict that you'll need glasses and hypnotize you into believing he's an optician. My favorite quote from this article is that no family members share his interest in collecting or the Civil War. This guy crapped on his last two families and almost a third. Let me make one more prediction : You'll die alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horseheads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pierce's 1894 Restaurant closes its doors (Oct '08) Mar 24 Pam 3
News Elmira area courts report (Oct '11) Mar 23 kera 4
LOST RELATIVE: Larry M Sweet (Apr '13) Mar 16 joe 6
Discrimination In Horseheads (Sep '07) Feb '15 Jazz 2
how r the schools (Feb '11) Feb '15 Jazz 2
News Elmiran gets prison for importing China narcoti... Jan '15 Drug Free Souther... 1
News Binghamton property tax rate highest in New York Dec '14 JB Buttsavage 4
Horseheads Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Horseheads People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]