Autopsy: Bryant died of multiple head...

Autopsy: Bryant died of multiple head wounds

There are 13 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Jan 21, 2008, titled Autopsy: Bryant died of multiple head wounds. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Irene Bryant died from multiple blows to her head and may have tired to fight off her attacker, according to an autopsy report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

jim

Mills River, NC

#1 Jan 21, 2008
if the male named hilton is charged and convicted give him lethal injection by the next of kin.

“www.coppertoken. com”

Since: Sep 07

State of Confusion

#2 Jan 21, 2008
May she rest in peace.

Sgt Rock

Since: Jun 07

Kingsport, TN

#3 Jan 21, 2008
jim wrote:
if the male named hilton is charged and convicted give him lethal injection by the next of kin.
I agree Jim, but N.C. has become such a liberal state, that execution has almost become a thing of the past. N.C. pays these doctors big bucks to administer lethal injections and now the Dr's are refusing to do it. A very screwed up situation.
Asheville Momma

Asheville, NC

#4 Jan 21, 2008
I just think an eye for an eye is too good for this a-hole. Let him rot in a cell somewhere. Death is the easy way out. He deserves to suffer for a good long time.

Since: Dec 07

Forest City/Asheville

#5 Jan 21, 2008
Amen!!! It's a crying shame that the unlawful have become so protected!! And we are paying with our tax money to protect them!!!!
wOOt

AOL

#6 Jan 21, 2008
That poor, poor woman. There are monsters in these woods--Hilton's proven that. THIS is one of those cases that merits Muslim punishment.
jack

Asheville, NC

#7 Jan 21, 2008
I will be happy to take care of this problem and I won't even charge the state the $.50 it would cost for the bullet
wOOt

AOL

#8 Jan 21, 2008
jack wrote:
I will be happy to take care of this problem and I won't even charge the state the $.50 it would cost for the bullet
I think a bullet is too merciful.

“It is what it is”

Since: Feb 07

Where the redwoods grow

#9 Jan 21, 2008
Sgt Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Jim, but N.C. has become such a liberal state, that execution has almost become a thing of the past. N.C. pays these doctors big bucks to administer lethal injections and now the Dr's are refusing to do it. A very screwed up situation.
For a POS like this guy, just hand me the needle. They wouldn't have to pay me big bucks. We'll call it "takin' out the trash".

Sgt Rock

Since: Jun 07

Elizabethton, TN

#10 Jan 21, 2008
Zoeky wrote:
<quoted text>
For a POS like this guy, just hand me the needle. They wouldn't have to pay me big bucks. We'll call it "takin' out the trash".
I agree. This Country needs some politicians with some scrotums who are tired of this game of playing with thugs.
mz a

United States

#11 Jan 21, 2008
Doctors can't administer the injection. It is against the Medical Code of Ethics they must go by. The dootors train staff to do the administration of drugs and stand by to prounounce the person dead. They cannot interfere in any way. Even if the execution goes wrong.
Sgt Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
Mountainlover

Winter Park, FL

#12 Jan 21, 2008
This lunatic killed another woman up here in the Tallahassee area. He was "visiting" this area for some time lurking for his next victim. Beware - there are more like him out there looking for vulnerable people. Women especially do not need to be out alone hiking or walking in solitary places. If you do, carry a lethal weapon!
Heavy Hearted

Denmark, SC

#13 Jan 22, 2008
Mountainlover wrote:
... Women especially do not need to be out alone hiking or walking in solitary places. If you do, carry a lethal weapon!
Sad but so true for everyone. Today it is foolhardy to spend time in the solitary spots of the National or State Forests without a means of self-protection.(I carred 30+ years ago when I was an active backpacker in our wildernesses.) Two notes of caution, however:
1. Carrying a concealed weapon in these areas is
illegal in most circumstances. 2. Someone with a weapon may be putting themselves in even greater peril if they are not well trained and proficient in the use of the weapon.

So, get trained! What's the saying, "I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6?" We stil have the basic right to self-defense...for now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Shoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged with assaulting officers (Jun '07) Oct '17 Caerleon 44
Obituaries (May '17) Jul '17 NCmomof2 2
News Defense rests in Clark murder trial (Nov '08) Jun '17 edcar26 20
Hookers in Hendo (Apr '12) May '17 Double D 8
Hendersonville Music Thread (May '14) May '17 Musikologist 6
the best taobao agent,buy cheap products from C... (Sep '11) Aug '16 Alexshawn1216 6
Jesus Christ, the Son of God (May '15) May '15 Son of man 1

Horse Shoe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Horse Shoe Mortgages