Arrest Made In Death Of Teen Found In...

Arrest Made In Death Of Teen Found In Hog Field Last Winter

There are 64 comments on the WFMY-TV Greensboro story from Jan 23, 2011, titled Arrest Made In Death Of Teen Found In Hog Field Last Winter. In it, WFMY-TV Greensboro reports that:

The Asheville Citizen-Times is reporting that an arrest was made Friday in the death of a Transylvania County teenager whose battered body was found in a hog field last winter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMY-TV Greensboro.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

Brevard, NC

#82 Sep 20, 2011
too you alll wrote:
1stly lets all say a teen is dead and his parents and family and friends are suffering, what really happened that night? was any of you there? in my book of understanding his mom woould get the reports on anything so must i say this to the rest of you low life, ungrateful people .. he is gone not to be forgotten let justice be served and let whom ever is responsable for his death be punished greatly.. if you do not have the right proof on this case then shut up bout it and let hsi family take care of it you people got nothin better to do then talk bout it LET HIM RIP GOT THAT CLEARLY
This is the first post on this thread since March. So who is it that keeps talking about it? The answer is you!

Maybe you should take your own advice.

Sorry but just seems a little crazy, to ask other people to let it rest when you are the only one talking about it. DO YOU GOT THAT?
Sidney

Glasgow, KY

#83 Sep 26, 2011
You all are just a bunch of ignorant drugged out stupid hillbillies. Pot should never be legal. It kills brain cells oh wait that's what happen to you guys. You killed all your brain cells and turned dumb
Michaels mom

Brevard, NC

#84 Oct 2, 2011
Sidney wrote:
You all are just a bunch of ignorant drugged out stupid hillbillies. Pot should never be legal. It kills brain cells oh wait that's what happen to you guys. You killed all your brain cells and turned dumb
pot is the least of my concerns My son had NO DRUGS in his system except his prescibed medication. Until your son or daughter is beaten and left to die have some compassion. After reading these post and comments all I can say is I thank God I am a Christian woman and I pray for you all that don't have a clue

Since: Sep 14

Brevard, NC

#85 Sep 23, 2014
Ghost Dog wrote:
<quoted text>Read the Coroner's report. He was beaten and left beside the road, near a bridge. His injuries were abrasions and bruises, NO internal injuries, No Stabbing! He died from apirating his stomach contents into his lungs, plus, he suffered from hypothermia because it was cold that night. Fact is, he choked his own breath with his own vomit from drinking too much and getting in a fight with his friends at a party and they left him. One guy is charged with manslaughter for leaving him there.
Ghost Dog and any other clueless person on here ....Did any of you attend the Homicide trial? Half of you have your facts all wrong. Assuming is the Mother of all fu** ups! Yes, this happened in 2010...but it isn't over! Murder is against the law & it is wrong!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Shoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Defense rests in Clark murder trial (Nov '08) Jun 15 edcar26 20
Obituaries May '17 Searching 1
Hookers in Hendo (Apr '12) May '17 Double D 8
Hendersonville Music Thread (May '14) May '17 Musikologist 6
News Efforts to repeal NC 'bathroom bill' are an at ... Mar '17 TerriB1 5
Fletcher officer(s) known to take advantage of ... Feb '17 Nastywoman 2
the best taobao agent,buy cheap products from C... (Sep '11) Aug '16 Alexshawn1216 6

Horse Shoe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Horse Shoe Mortgages