Andrew Carnegie

Houston, TX

#37993 Mar 7, 2013
If I was still alive, I'd pay you to do it.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37994 Mar 7, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>The average American pays $8600 of their income in taxes, so 92.9 million X $8600=$798,940,000,000 in tax collections if those persons were average. So you see that even if those people did pay taxes at the average rate (which would be wonderful), the money collected wouldn't even pay the annual interest on the national debt. So now, if we ever pay off the debt, we have to have MORE money. THAT is why we have to return to taxing the rich at rates at least equal to 2000 levels. In reality, many of those 92.9 million you mention didnt make the average of $41,550 and many didn't even make zero dollars, so the actual value would be even less. A bean counter like yourself should be able to understand that. If not, I wouldn't trust you to count my beans.

Assuming impecable accuracy of your numbers
Not to mention, over Obama's last 4 years that would be roughly 3.2 trillion in unpaid taxes.

As I said before, you cried, whined, boo hoo'd and complained about mitt Romney's tax rate. I'd just like your team to start paying their due.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37995 Mar 7, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Holy cow! I haven't been on in DAYS, and y'all STILL talking about me! Must be nine people on this forum who are pretending to be old waco! Folks, if it doesn't have the avatar, its not the genuine article! Anyway, its nice knowing I'm so important.Goodbye, you misanthropes.
Hunting jackalopes across that west Texan sky?
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#37996 Mar 7, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunting jackalopes across that west Texan sky?
That, and only responding to intelligent posters, keeps me scarce, these days, old boy!

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37997 Mar 7, 2013
That's true, Silvercoast.I've also been busy as all get out.
waco1909

Greenville, SC

#37998 Mar 7, 2013
Listen folks, I am many different people. I'm getting help but help can't be enough for me right now. emlu my revolving planet of cream please spread your legs on the next pass sweetie.
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#37999 Mar 7, 2013
Oh by the way, if anyone was wondering where I've been for the past few days, I was in the mental "jail" hospital for failing to report to my parole officer for my sex offense convictions. The cops caught me on an elementary school playground playing Simon Says with some kids. It's a bunch of shit and my PO's a real pain in the ass. They gave me a quick mental tune-up with my psychotic meds and released me.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38000 Mar 7, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Listen folks, I am many different people. I'm getting help but help can't be enough for me right now. emlu my revolving planet of cream please spread your legs on the next pass sweetie.
why don't you go suck on a colt 45.
jeff

Houston, TX

#38001 Mar 7, 2013
Itzwitchy and Allen are so ugly, they'd scare a hundred bulldogs off the back of a meat truck!
waco tx

Houston, TX

#38002 Mar 7, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Just seein if you heard any thing
talked to spoon this mornin and she wasnt talkin. she wouldnt answer my questions. all she said was that she cares deeply for AZ and she loves him. her face said it all. she looked quite anguished. after she said that she turned around and walked off.
waco tx

Houston, TX

#38003 Mar 7, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoon was the only person on here that likes NASCAR except me. Would you tell her although I was pulling for Jr. that I was glad to see Carl win last Sunday? Tell her I think it's looking good for Jimmy Johnson this year, but I'm not giving up on Jr.
i wrote what you said down and left it with the lady at the desk. spoon walked off before i could mention what you said. they say they'll give it to her.
waco tx

Houston, TX

#38004 Mar 7, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I try to tell that girl that he would FCKN hurt her. He don't give a FCK about any one. What kind of SOB does that to some girl. I tried to warn her, I swear I tried. If I give you my number will you give it to her? I'd beat the FCKN hell out of AZ.
i asked her if she wanted your number and she said she didn't want to hear any thing negative about AZ and any thing bad about AZ. thats why she didnt want your number.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#38005 Mar 7, 2013
waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
i asked her if she wanted your number and she said she didn't want to hear any thing negative about AZ and any thing bad about AZ. thats why she didnt want your number.
Tough shit. I believe his MFCKN ass brainwashed her. I hope she understands that the negative is all true about him.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#38006 Mar 7, 2013
waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
talked to spoon this mornin and she wasnt talkin. she wouldnt answer my questions. all she said was that she cares deeply for AZ and she loves him. her face said it all. she looked quite anguished. after she said that she turned around and walked off.
She cares for and loves a man who treated her like low class scum?
I bet that MFCKR baited her and drew her in to his scheme and when he got her where he wanted her, he kicked her in the FCKN gut. I'd meet him in any parkin lot any time. In fact, I should just pay his MFCKN ass a visit.
jeff

Houston, TX

#38007 Mar 7, 2013
I love you waco.
Jeff

Houston, TX

#38008 Mar 7, 2013
I want you waco.
Jeff

Houston, TX

#38009 Mar 7, 2013
We keep dragging AZ thru the mud, still he don't show up.
waco tx

Houston, TX

#38010 Mar 7, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Tough shit. I believe his MFCKN ass brainwashed her. I hope she understands that the negative is all true about him.
she doesnt want to hear bad things about him is all she said and negative things. she was a little choked up. he must of really did something hurtfull to her. i felt bad for her. but she said she cares for him deeply and she loves him.
Jeff

Houston, TX

#38011 Mar 7, 2013
I live to beat up seventy year old guys.
Jeff

Houston, TX

#38012 Mar 7, 2013
I'm a MFCKN A-hole!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Shoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
E. Dorsey Sat Friend 1
READER TRAVELOGUE: Science teachers, families e... (Jan '08) Dec 16 Amazing Dan 2
the best taobao agent,buy cheap products from C... (Sep '11) Dec 14 Bijay Shrestha 5
Fugitive from Florida arrested (Aug '08) Dec 12 jon1 12
Rats! Dec 4 hum 3
City auditing Nature Center in wake of theft ch... (May '07) Dec 4 Hmmmmm 19
Hendersonville Music Thread (May '14) Nov 24 Musikologist 2
Horse Shoe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Horse Shoe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Horse Shoe News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Horse Shoe

Personal Finance