Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#35667 Feb 12, 2013
Why lookie there.....crickets.
Stupid hicks

Marietta, GA

#35668 Feb 12, 2013
emu are you the one who tore this whole forum up. Did you eat this morning. I recommend a good nutrition to start you off. So you don't go off. Dam you dumb hicks are lonely.
Stupid hicks

Marietta, GA

#35669 Feb 12, 2013
emlu wrote:
Why lookie there.....crickets.
Are you talking about the one's in your pants. Yes their are crickets there I'm sure. Good nutrition will rid you of any kind of bugs in your panties. I'm here to help. I am not the enemy.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#35670 Feb 12, 2013
Stupid hicks wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the one's in your pants. Yes their are crickets there I'm sure. Good nutrition will rid you of any kind of bugs in your panties. I'm here to help. I am not the enemy.
Keep going your on a roll!
Stupid hicks

Marietta, GA

#35671 Feb 12, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Keep going your on a roll!
I am your brother and you know it. I am here to help. I am not the enemy.. I repeat, I am not the enemy.
TSF

Kenly, NC

#35672 Feb 12, 2013
62.99 cents per hundred dollars evaluation. The problem is that with real values plunging because of the republikan 08 depression, the evaluations have been raised outrageously this year. This has been done so that the republikan commissioners can CLAIM they have not raised taxes. Commissioners hope the idiot republikan voters will buy that line..
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Out of curiosity, what are is the tax rates in Caldwell Co?
Stupid hicks

Marietta, GA

#35673 Feb 12, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Keep going your on a roll!
emu you know your family loves you. All we asked is that you not associate your vocabulary with food. For example: on a Roll. Too many carbs. Another word, Sweetie. Knowing that you want Sweets. It's too much sugar and carbs. We have all tried to tell you. I have tried to help you endlessly. Now come on home.
Stupid hicks

Marietta, GA

#35674 Feb 12, 2013
TSF wrote:
62.99 cents per hundred dollars evaluation. The problem is that with real values plunging because of the republikan 08 depression, the evaluations have been raised outrageously this year. This has been done so that the republikan commissioners can CLAIM they have not raised taxes. Commissioners hope the idiot republikan voters will buy that line..
<quoted text>
Don't you realize that every $4.00 of your pay check will go to fuel your car.4768
Voltare

Chicago, IL

#35675 Feb 12, 2013
Rellik wrote:
What a bullshit story, naturally coming from some lying black half breed groid. Your baboon homie was trying to rob and kill an elderly white citizen and justifiably got what he deserved. Hooray for the white man for taking a bite out of crime. And by the way, you lowlife monkey, I'm going to report you for making racial death threats on the internet. I've got your ip address you foul mouth white hating black racist. Maybe the morgue can make your homie's body useful by feeding the dead baboon to the gators at the zoo
I'm sorry to say, alligators are particular about their diet. They won't eat dead coons. The same reason why sharks only attack white people, coons leave a bad taste in their mouths.
Stupid hicks

Marietta, GA

#35676 Feb 12, 2013
Are you to having nutritional problems. emu come on home and lets talk about this.
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#35677 Feb 12, 2013
Stupid hicks wrote:
Are you to having nutritional problems. emu come on home and lets talk about this.
YoU bEtTeR lEaVe My fAt
DeAd sMeLLy BiTcH aLoNe. I CaN hAvE rEdBoNe ArNoLd ShOoT yOu WiF hIs NeW gUn an hE will hUrT yOu ReEl BaD or yOu BetTer wAtCh OuT for mE caUse I vArY VaRy sMarT an I can reEd Rite an sPell yOu tO DeAtH!
LULZ

Montréal, Canada

#35678 Feb 12, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>YoU bEtTeR lEaVe My fAt
DeAd sMeLLy BiTcH aLoNe. I CaN hAvE rEdBoNe ArNoLd ShOoT yOu WiF hIs NeW gUn an hE will hUrT yOu ReEl BaD or yOu BetTer wAtCh OuT for mE caUse I vArY VaRy sMarT an I can reEd Rite an sPell yOu tO DeAtH!
just spit my drink all over my puter screen
emlu

Greenville, SC

#35679 Feb 12, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>YoU bEtTeR lEaVe My fAt
Sweetie you're scaring me. Please lay down sweetie

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#35680 Feb 12, 2013
LuLu wrote:
Romans 12:19
Psalm 144:1
Matthew 5:38-39
Proverbs 25:26
Luke 22:36
Exodus 22:1-31
Romans 13:4
Matthew 26:52-54 ESV / 14 helpful votes
Then Jesus said to him,“Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword. Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels? But how then should the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must be so?”
Exodus 21:24-25 ESV / Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

&#9668; Matthew 5:39 &#9658;

New International Version (©1984)
But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35681 Feb 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> who the heck suggested that she "marry gay"?WTF are you talking about?
And why would it need to be suggested for her to make a statement about it?
Looking at her answers shows me I was correct in my assessment and you were confused as usual.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35682 Feb 12, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Thats where your indoctrination has lead you astray. The govt isn't coming for me, rather the people, such as yourself, are begging for the govt to take over by restricting or abolishing our liberties and freedoms and slowly but surely they're obliging!
This sounds as if it will be you who will be attacking then, not us or the government.
Keep up the contradictions.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35683 Feb 12, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>62.99 cents per hundred dollars evaluation. The problem is that with real values plunging because of the republikan 08 depression, the evaluations have been raised outrageously this year. This has been done so that the republikan commissioners can CLAIM they have not raised taxes. Commissioners hope the idiot republikan voters will buy that line..
Face it dude, you're a democrat.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35684 Feb 12, 2013
Mike why don't you just accept the fact that there are believers? Nothing you can do about it.
Do me

Marietta, GA

#35685 Feb 12, 2013
Do me Silver. I need your cork in my hole.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35686 Feb 12, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>This sounds as if it will be you who will be attacking then, not us or the government.
Keep up the contradictions.
Are you obtuse? Are you so programmed that you are incapable of understanding what Pro is saying? You are the ultimate American sheep.Your lack of insight is stunning, you're a govt.controlled zombie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Shoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
READER TRAVELOGUE: Science teachers, families e... (Jan '08) Tue Amazing Dan 2
the best taobao agent,buy cheap products from C... (Sep '11) Dec 14 Bijay Shrestha 5
Fugitive from Florida arrested (Aug '08) Dec 12 jon1 12
Rats! Dec 4 hum 3
City auditing Nature Center in wake of theft ch... (May '07) Dec 4 Hmmmmm 19
Hendersonville Music Thread (May '14) Nov 24 Musikologist 2
new deal pawn Nov 18 GOD IS WATCHING 1
Horse Shoe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Horse Shoe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Horse Shoe News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Horse Shoe