Search continues for home invasion su...

Search continues for home invasion suspect

There are 11 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from May 2, 2009, titled Search continues for home invasion suspect. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

HENDERSONVILLE Henderson County detectives are investigating a home invasion and strong arm robbery of a couple.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

Matt-VoiceOf theOldSouth

Weaverville, NC

#1 May 3, 2009
Nice people living by GODs request to love "help" thy fellow man and they get this piece of waste.
Too bad it's not 1850 something,he'd hang from an oak tree.

theSgtRock

Since: Mar 09

Jonesborough, TN

#2 May 3, 2009
N.C. legislators will probably meet on some of these rapidly growing crime issues, as soon as they are finished with hounding cigarette smokers and bottled water issues. First things first, ye know.
Cathy

Greenville, SC

#3 May 3, 2009
Home invasion should be one of the worst offenses when it comes to punishment!
CJOHNNY

Wilmington, NC

#4 May 3, 2009
theSgtRock wrote:
N.C. legislators will probably meet on some of these rapidly growing crime issues, as soon as they are finished with hounding cigarette smokers and bottled water issues. First things first, ye know.
And speakin of bottled water. Hell will have a 2 inch crust of ice on it before I pay for a glass of water at a convience store. Stupid. I wish people could see themselves totin that cute little plastic bottle of water around. What has the world come too? Must be a status thing.

theSgtRock

Since: Mar 09

Jonesborough, TN

#5 May 3, 2009
CJOHNNY wrote:
<quoted text>
And speakin of bottled water. Hell will have a 2 inch crust of ice on it before I pay for a glass of water at a convience store. Stupid. I wish people could see themselves totin that cute little plastic bottle of water around. What has the world come too? Must be a status thing.
LOL. Recently 20-20 conducted a test on approx. 20 different brands of bottled water. The lab tests determined that most brands was regular tap water and NOT from any natural Spring as advertised. American people will fall for anything these days.
whatever

Gulf Breeze, FL

#6 May 3, 2009
I drink bottled water simply because tap water tastes like crap !!!
Today

Greenville, SC

#7 May 3, 2009
whatever wrote:
I drink bottled water simply because tap water tastes like crap !!!
In most cases bottled water is tap water in a plastic bottle.
Well Well Well

Asheville, NC

#8 May 3, 2009
CJOHNNY wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather walk around with cute little plastic bottle of water than a cute little bottle of soda
Rose55

Maxton, NC

#10 May 3, 2009
I wonder if the description matches the guy in the Leicester area that robbed and beat up an elderly woman?

I agree, home invasion, should be right up there with murder, rape and child molestation. These people prey on the elderly, weak and defenseless and I sincerely hope that one day they meet up with a charater that has a bullet waiting for them.
Wondering

United States

#11 May 3, 2009
That strong southern accent sounds like someone from Graham County.

By the way, welcome back St. Rock! It's good to see your posts again.

Since: Feb 08

Boone, NC

#12 May 3, 2009
Rose55 wrote:
I wonder if the description matches the guy in the Leicester area that robbed and beat up an elderly woman?
I agree, home invasion, should be right up there with murder, rape and child molestation. These people prey on the elderly, weak and defenseless and I sincerely hope that one day they meet up with a charater that has a bullet waiting for them.
That person best hope and pray that Major never gets his hands on him.Cousin Emma is the most precious thing in the world to Major.Actually to ALL of our family.We may go years without seeing eachother,without speaking to eachother.heck we may not even KNOW all of our relatives personally,BUT when ONE of our family is wronged WE are ALL wronged.WOE unto the person who did this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Horse Shoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News At least 12 arrested by ICE; hundreds protest Apr 14 unknown 1
looking 4 grandson Apr 13 winter 1
Hendersonville Music Thread (May '14) Apr 4 Firefly Cove 9
grandson Apr 1 winter 1
News Here we go again with the racetrack at the airp... (Feb '07) Mar 19 Corbin 2
News Efforts to repeal NC 'bathroom bill' are an at ... (Mar '17) Dec '17 Santa 7
Obituaries (May '17) Nov '17 Teacher 4

Horse Shoe Jobs

Personal Finance

Horse Shoe Mortgages