4 men sentenced in home invasion

Jan 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Asheville Citizen-Times

Four men were sentenced to prison for a violent home invasion in a Weaverville neighborhood in which a resident was shot with an AK-47 rifle and two others were tied up.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 23, 2013
LILY WHITE LYING LIBERALS

Slidell, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

What Color were the 4 THUGS>

fatuous1

"Radical left agenda embedded in our Public Schools.”

White parents of Delavan-Darien School District in Wisconsin are outraged by a course that teaches students that minorities had been historically oppressed by white people.

In yet another attempt to pretend as if systemic racism does not exist, white parents of children attending a high school within the Delavan-Darien School District in Wisconsin are outraged by a course that teaches their children that minorities had been historically oppressed by white people. One parent, who wishes to remain anonymous, said the course teaches her child to feel guilty.”It’s meant to divide and victimize non-whites and condition whites to feel guilty and to be more passive,” the parent said. Another parent added,“They’re teaching white guilt. They’re dividing the students. They’re saying to non-whites,‘You have been oppressed and you’re still being oppressed.’”

The Delavan-Darien School District superintendent Robert Crist, received a slew of complaints from parents about the course, which entailed an assignment that had students go to the local WalMart and count the number of dolls representative of blacks versus whites. Crist said of the course “A lot of red flags go up in my mind when I look at the materials.” Speaking of a parent’s complaint, Crist said “Her concern has merit.” The class has been terminated until Crist completes evaluating it.

Young America’s Foundation, which also overlooked the curriculum with the parent, called the course race-baiting.“This course offers a snapshot of a larger trend that has plagued university curriculum for years and has only recent crept into high school classrooms,” wrote Brendan Pringle, a staff member at Young America’s Foundation.“Professors and teachers are increasingly telling white students that they are part of the problem of racism, and are telling black students that they are second-class citizens. This race-baiting technique is an attack on American values and can only breed bitterness and envy.”

Also included in the course material was a paper from University of Texas professor Robert Jensen arguing that people do not have complete control over their fate.“There is not space here to list all the ways in which white privilege plays out in our lives, but it is clear that I will carry this privilege with me until the day white supremacy is erased from society,” Jensen wrote.

The parent believes Jensen’s ideology is politically driven.“I felt it was indoctrination,” she said.“This is a radical left agenda and ideology that is now embedded in our school.”

Do you agree with the parents?

fatuous1 wants to know!

FatuousCRA@aol.com
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa

Fletcher, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Schit Black Lying Liberal wrote:
Go suck on a copy of Das Kapital you Marxist negro racist agitator!
Suck on this you sackowhale puke
BigLittleHorn

Cherokee, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Horse Shoe Discussions

Search the Horse Shoe Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
the best taobao agent,buy cheap products from C... (Sep '11) 2 hr Praveen154 3
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 hr Red Square 56,261
Thursday arrests: Police file new charges in so... (Dec '07) 10 hr YayayA 37
Carolina Toyata Jul 22 Inquiring mind 1
Are you with the Republicans in Supporting Gay ... Jun '14 Patriot 2
Are you with the GOP Supporting Abortion Jun '14 Patriot 1
Evil Tea Party (Oct '13) Jun '14 Patriot 39
•••
•••
•••
•••

Horse Shoe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000